Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 24, 2015
it would be cool if the options you chose how you were raised at the start gives you a other story line like when you go there you will be your raiser to help you and he could be poor or rich and you will get a option to give him some gold if you do you will get a good story line with him and not a bad one.

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
Nanu Nanu on Jun 25, 2015 wrote:
First of all i love pirate 101, and i am a teenager, so thank you for making such an awesome game.

An idea i really really really hope that you consider is making it possible to change how your crew looks after a promotion. for an example of what I mean, lets use my favorite character Kobe Yojimbo. I LOVE the hat in his second promotion but i also LOVE the armor in his third promotion, See the problem here? I know it may be seen as only a small thing but i would appreciate it soooooo much if you guys could please update the so you could change how your crew looks throughout there promotions. Please if you add this update, witch i really hope you do please allow players to choose the chest, head, boots, weapons, and pants that the companion has.

Thank you so much for listening and i hope that you will add my idea, it would be greatly appreciated.
I love his hat too! I miss it once he gets promoted I love his second promotion quest but I love his hat even more. I hope they add this. I like the full customization idea as well

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
Here are some people to do Rogue's Galleries on:
Moo Manchu
Hoodoo Cornelius
Nausica
Goronado
Nikeeta, Madclaw, or El Tiburon
Phule

Petty Officer
Jun 22, 2014
I have some ideas for new companions. We could get to meet our foster parents, which would depend on what you chose for who raised you.
Here are some examples:
Skull Island: Cutthroat Rebel (Privateer)
Mooshu: Ninja Pig (Swashbuckler)
Marleybone: Redcoat (Musketeer)
Krokotopia: Lizard Necromancer (Witchdoctor)
Grizzlehiem: Bear Warrior (Buccaneer)

What do you think of this idea Bonnie, Ratbeard, Captain Avery?

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
Pirate Master on Jul 1, 2015 wrote:
I have some ideas for new companions. We could get to meet our foster parents, which would depend on what you chose for who raised you.
Here are some examples:
Skull Island: Cutthroat Rebel (Privateer)
Mooshu: Ninja Pig (Swashbuckler)
Marleybone: Redcoat (Musketeer)
Krokotopia: Lizard Necromancer (Witchdoctor)
Grizzlehiem: Bear Warrior (Buccaneer)

What do you think of this idea Bonnie, Ratbeard, Captain Avery?
Well I don't know how they think I hope they love this idea as much as I do. In fact I'm ALWAYS talking to them about this. I don't know if you play wizard too but there is an awesome Marleybonian named Arthur Wethersfeild who I hope was once a redcoat in his younger days (meaning he could be our foster father if we chose Marleybone). I know everyone is like "well they don't like to combine the two games" if so then how come we have Prospector Zeke and the seamstress? He could've been a different Prospector if that was really an issue and if we ever do meet them, I hope we get them as a companion (free and not crown shop) and yes I know some people don't want their parent (well foster parent) to boss them around or to be around them constantly so they could op out of the companion if they REALLY wanted to. I also think since we can get spirit bisons, that we can also get our parents' ghosts as companions too (both free because they are both equally as important to the whole thing).

Ensign
Dec 24, 2014
I have a funny idea for parrots. i would like it when in case of just one parrot in the should there is a lot that will fly you around.

Ensign
Dec 24, 2014
i keep getting and idea and keep on forgetting it so now just going to say whats on my mind(it took me a while to remember)

i just thought of a game that like to be created.its called WAR101

where we can have tank fight and strategy games like pirate101.

by the way i am still young so i have a wonderful imagination.

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
engelbrecht124s2 on Jul 3, 2015 wrote:
i keep getting and idea and keep on forgetting it so now just going to say whats on my mind(it took me a while to remember)

i just thought of a game that like to be created.its called WAR101

where we can have tank fight and strategy games like pirate101.

by the way i am still young so i have a wonderful imagination.
I once saw that Blind Mew hinted at what the next game could be. There were three possibilities that he listed but the only one I really payed any attention to was Mystery101 or something like that where you would be like a young police investigator or something like that :D I REALLY hope its that one :)

Ensign
Oct 12, 2011
I know!! Add some companions that are human! I have the awesomest idea for a new companion ever! Okay so. It would be like..
Species: Human
Class: Swashbuckler
Weapons: Little Dagger/Knife
Name: Something cute like... Darling Cheyenne! Or Darling Something!
Description: So it would be this girl that's really tall, you know how most companions would be about a head taller than the pirate? Like based off Bonnie Anne's height? She would be like a head and a half taller than your pirate. She would wear some cute knee high boots with little buckles at the top. And then some tight like skinny jean type pants. And then one of those puffy-sleeved white piratess shirts. Most of her attacks would be arcrobatic, like those rat girls. And then her crits would be like she stands in front of enemy, then flips so she's sorta doing a hand stand facing away from the enemy. She sorta waits a bit and then pushes off flipping back facing the enemy and then uses her leg to push off the enemy's face launching higher in the air then draws her dagger and comes down sorta slicing the enemy in half. When she does the pose after a kill she does that one handed hand stand sorta thing, pushes twice and then flips so she lands back on her feet. And I just think human companions would be the coolest thing ever!

Petty Officer
Apr 04, 2015
It could be cool if you added a kinda ''weapon morphing''.
It's kinda like a way where you have 4 of the same weapons, and then you can go to someone and sitch them together for a better weapon

Ensign
Dec 24, 2014
Avery on Mar 1, 2012 wrote:
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
the crown shop companions need to have a storyline of there own instead of just paying them coin to upgrade I think it would be more fun that way the other crew members have them why do they not?

Ensign
Aug 06, 2013
I love Pirate101 and recently made a new character, it's been so long since I've played the beginning of the game and noticed a certain quest, the quest were you fight Dead-Eye Deidre to get a golden flask back, personally I feel as though Dead-Eye Deidre should be a companion like Eep Opp Ork Ah Ah and Gortez, where you have to fight them a certain number of times and they become available in the crown shop. I think having Dead-Eye Deidre added as a companion is a great idea because she is unique and I feel as though lots of players would defiantly buy her aswell, I hope you take this into consideration, and thank you for taking time to read this.

Ensign
Dec 09, 2012
There ia a way to keep the game going after el dorado. The way to do it is a quest I would like to call "secrets of the spiral". In this quest all the stormgates are in danger of being permanently closed and it is our job to stop that from happening. The villan that causes this would be someone no one would ever suspect. Also in the process of preventing this we would learn more about the spiral's past and all of it's secrets.

Ensign
Apr 09, 2013
  1. My idea would be if there was someone in the game that you could change your hair , hair colour, eyes , skin colour and your facial expressions and it would cost crowns.

• I love this idea because I always want to change my hair or you just get bored of it's colour or if you don't like your eye colour.

Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
swashbuckler lover on Jul 11, 2015 wrote:
  1. My idea would be if there was someone in the game that you could change your hair , hair colour, eyes , skin colour and your facial expressions and it would cost crowns.

• I love this idea because I always want to change my hair or you just get bored of it's colour or if you don't like your eye colour.
I have been wanting this option for a long time. It just seems practical, since when you're creating your character, you are really new to the game and you haven't completely gotten the gist of it yet and so later in the game you want to change some physical looks to your character, that you might not have been aware of while creating your character. Hopefully we see this in the next update!

Catherine Reade- Lvl 65

Ensign
Oct 11, 2010
Hi KI, I have a few ideas that a friend and I bounced off of each other as we were fighting through the second half of Mooshu.

1. Companion Builder - you can chose their species, color (like, a blue crab vs an orange crab), voice, class, clothes, and weapon, and then name them. This would cost crowns, somewhere around 5k, since that's the average cost of companions in the crown shop, it would be more or less depending on the companion (maybe).
2. Dragon Companion - Such as the Dragon Prince (my friend's idea) or (my idea) an awesome lady dragon who has a nice voice and ABSOLUTELY WRECKS ENEMIES (she's be pink or purple, in my mind, but that's up to you!)
3. More figureheads - This would increase diversity in the game and would make looking for ship equipment more exciting because there would be more possibilities.
4. White Peacock Companion - I absolutely love Wild Bill Peacock but every time I see Clemmens in the saloon, I can't help but notice how AWESOME he looks.
5. Turtle Companion - Who doesn't love turtles?
6. Panda Companion - This would really make Mooshu even cooler! I love pandas and I'd love to have one following me around!
7. Open Chat being unlocked at 16, instead of 18 - Sixteen year-olds are sophomores and juniors in high school! They should be allowed to be a little more liberal in their dialogue.
8. Ability to gift things that aren't from the crown shop - I found the coolest figurehead from a drop but mine was better. One of my friends could have really benefited from it, when I couldn't. There should be some way to send people items from the bazaar or from drops, maybe like a mail system? A player could pay x amount of gold to send something to their friend, along with a message, maybe?
9. Ability to Put Gold in the Bank - I've hit the gold limit several times in the past few days and I haven't wanted or needed to buy anything, so I bought a bunch of gear from the bazaar and let it sit in my backpack until it was full.
Nikita Donnely
lvl 52

Ensign
Mar 04, 2010
A very much needed addition is a bulletin board kiosk the same as is found outside the bazaar in Wizards where players looking to team up for a dungeon instance would display and could be joined by others via the board.

One can hardly go to Avery's court and not see someone looking for people to form a team, someone asking for help or a higher level character offering to help the lower level characters. This would solve that problem all around. And who doesn't like all the extra loot that is received in the team treasure chests?

Not an unreasonable request that would benefit the players tremendously. The basic coding should be available from the wizard side of things and with a modicum of alterations it could be implemented. Do please consider this badly needed upgrade to the pirate side of things

Thanks

Ensign
Dec 24, 2014
hi once again i am going to use my awesome imagination.
i would like krokotopia in the game.

i mean if you look around there are ancient things around you and that tranporter thing is standing next to a crocodile

and el derado is is ancient so it will be there.

love my idea.

fearless adam level 65(i finished the game in a month)

Ensign
Dec 09, 2012
There is a way to keep the game going after El Dorado. It can be a quest to save the storm gates from being permanently closed.

Ensign
Apr 05, 2013
You need to when ever you add new content on the game for example when you added devil fish hollow most people who are higher level player have spent all their practice points by the time it was added or they found out about it. So it is my opinion that when something new is added we should be given thr courtesy of being given a few practice points so we don't have to reset every time. It gets expensive and is starting to upset me and my parent that pays for it. They are getting ready to stop paying for it totallt because of the unfairness of the system. I have had to reset my character quite a few times because of things like this and mom isn't going to pay for it anymore.

Ensign
Apr 05, 2013
I had another idea I think it would be great if you would offer a reset for a gold price also. Also a new world be great high level players are getting very bored. When we are bored we lose interest. So please I beg you add a new world or two soon please please please! Make it something like celestia, gizzlehim, wintertusk, dragonspyre or krok or one of the many new worlds that have been hinted at.

Ensign
Feb 26, 2013
I don't know about you, but there should be more weapon diversity, and if there will be more 3rd promotions, give them a new type of hit. The Hyper Hit

I also think that adding Polaris and Celestia should be playable worlds. Think about how well Celestia could work in the story line. Considering it's ancient ruins, and tribes.
What do you think

Ensign
Feb 26, 2013
freedingle10 on Jul 22, 2015 wrote:
I don't know about you, but there should be more weapon diversity, and if there will be more 3rd promotions, give them a new type of hit. The Hyper Hit

I also think that adding Polaris and Celestia should be playable worlds. Think about how well Celestia could work in the story line. Considering it's ancient ruins, and tribes.
What do you think
From Impolite William Blake: Kimosabe
Dan Drake: Duck Shootist
Carcarius Grimtooth: Shark Bokor
Ratbeard: Rat Captain

Ensign
Oct 08, 2012
I know this isn't the best idea ever, But what about a feature that lets you switch classes? Your level and gear would be the same.

Ensign
Jul 26, 2013
I think instead of those mystery trainers in the TR we should just add that to the skills we will get in Grizzelheim (or how ever you spell it) Darkmoor and krokotopia (or how ever you spell that) when the max level is like 75 or 80 something. I think the worlds will have to be longer because in aquila and marley you don't level up much. Like when I got to lvl 50 I got marley clothes but 5 levels later I got aquilan clothes XD. So I think it is ether make longer worlds or just make quests give more XP. Also give us privateers more bonus attack I mean swashbucklers get all the good stuff! and bucks....Also people we are more useful than healing we can do damage too, not all of us have it in our heads to not get big choppy....I am only (at the time) almost lvl 58 (away by 200XP) and I am a privateer doing 303 damage.I think that is pretty impressive for my class!(TIP use the shrimpy charm and totem 5% and 4% of total damage is a lot) ....(that last part was a little off topic but I just had to say something)