Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 15, 2012
I have been using a shooty stabby weapon build yet a lot of my shooter abilities don't activate in battles when they should or don't do anything at all. unlike other combo weapons the shooty don't seem to work as well and i'd like to see them work as well as the others.

Ensign
Feb 04, 2014
howdy all

i think it would be so cool if we could have new pirate type a cyborg
an maybe like a sic-fi castle and enchanted castle houses

bye all

Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
deadbeatdream on Mar 11, 2017 wrote:
I have been using a shooty stabby weapon build yet a lot of my shooter abilities don't activate in battles when they should or don't do anything at all. unlike other combo weapons the shooty don't seem to work as well and i'd like to see them work as well as the others.
if you mean epics like burst fire, overwatch, stuff like that, the range on a shooty/stabby weapon is one, so, overwatch is essentially repel borders, they have to move to an adjacent square of yours to hit, same with burst, they have to be right next to you to work, powers (hurricane round, I believe is one of them, grape shot is another) should work fine, because the powers have there own range, I believe.

Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
Ok, I would like to see some clan support in pirate101 (and wizard101), guild/clan support is something in a long gone mmorpg I used to play, but it was a pretty good darn thing.

Lieutenant
Nov 05, 2011
One thing Kingisle could add to the game is more houses. You know how we have that turtle guy in like almost every world, we should get something similar so we can have world themed houses. I'd personally would love a Mooshu themed house or a Grizzleheim themed house whenever Grizzleheim comes out or something. I would ask for a Marleybone themed house but the Privateer house and the Smuggler's Cove house are Marleybone themed I believe. Anyways, I think more houses would be something the community might appreciate.

Ensign
Oct 08, 2016
Hi!!

well there are a few changes I would like to see in Pirate 101

1. can we please be able to invite our friends on our missions in dungeons that they can not go in so that way they can level up some more instead of standing there beating shark after shark on skull island and that way we can also be helpful and help them level up.

2. could we have a chest that lets us have like 5 crowns per day when we open it??

3. could you make the pets a little more affordable?? maybe you could make a sale on the pets in the pet arena so that way it takes less gold.

4. could you put in an area that is for level 10 and up pirates that is not for members only so that way we don't have to keep fighting the same old sharks all the time because when we do that we don't really level up much??

5. and finally could we please please please please have a portrait of our pirates with their parents because that would look really nice on the wall of our houses and it shows that we admire our families.

well thats all for now!!

Signed,
Daringly Different.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
daringly different on Mar 22, 2017 wrote:
Hi!!

well there are a few changes I would like to see in Pirate 101

1. can we please be able to invite our friends on our missions in dungeons that they can not go in so that way they can level up some more instead of standing there beating shark after shark on skull island and that way we can also be helpful and help them level up.

2. could we have a chest that lets us have like 5 crowns per day when we open it??

3. could you make the pets a little more affordable?? maybe you could make a sale on the pets in the pet arena so that way it takes less gold.

4. could you put in an area that is for level 10 and up pirates that is not for members only so that way we don't have to keep fighting the same old sharks all the time because when we do that we don't really level up much??

5. and finally could we please please please please have a portrait of our pirates with their parents because that would look really nice on the wall of our houses and it shows that we admire our families.

well thats all for now!!

Signed,
Daringly Different.
1. for KI to make money that runs and updates this game, your friends must have either a membership or buy zones with crowns. ( however, if you're at a high enough level for the Tower of Moo Manchu, all your friends need to do is group with you to join you in that dungeon. )
2. You can earn up to 100 crowns per day by doing freekigames. Much better than 5, right?
3. Earn your gold like everyone else, then you can buy those pets.
4. Farm Devilfish Hollow, they drop gold, gear and pet snacks. There's even a Tarantula spider boss in the upper back of the cave. ( and it's a free to play area. )
5. I like the idea of the portrait.

Ensign
Oct 08, 2016
Hi everybody!!!

even though i was slightly offended due to the post of another pirate contradicting everything i said in my first ever post that i made on this message board, I am still going to keep posting.

I have a good idea for something nice that could happen in Pirate 101(and i am sure my big sis a.k.a "Sparkle Star" will agree with me on this one)

I think our pirates should get birthdays!!

I mean lots of other online games give you character a birthday so why not Pirate101??

Signed,

Daringly, Different.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
daringly different on Mar 23, 2017 wrote:
Hi everybody!!!

even though i was slightly offended due to the post of another pirate contradicting everything i said in my first ever post that i made on this message board, I am still going to keep posting.

I have a good idea for something nice that could happen in Pirate 101(and i am sure my big sis a.k.a "Sparkle Star" will agree with me on this one)

I think our pirates should get birthdays!!

I mean lots of other online games give you character a birthday so why not Pirate101??

Signed,

Daringly, Different.
How does pointing out that there are ways of getting more crowns than the way you suggest as offensive ( or that you can have friends who don't have memberships can join you in Moo's Tower )?
Just because I disagreed with you, you shouldn't take it personally.
I'm sorry it was your first post, so welcome anyway.

Ensign
Oct 08, 2016
hi everybody!!!

Daringly Different here!!!

i think it would be nice (and wouldn't take much coding) if the first pet that you pirate gets could be changed to a different pet like a bunny-corn or a tiger-bunny. Because while the ostrich is nice!! it would be even cooler if we could have a bunny-corn or a tiger-bunny!!!

Ensign
Sep 29, 2013
Yes, I have a few.

1.) Menu chat restrictions make it hard for everyone, not just the people that have menu chat. I was trying to help my menu chat friend morph a pet, but since menu chat is so limited, I was not able to tell him that I had to wait for the timer from the previous morph. When my timer was up, I tried to morph with him again, but his backpack was full. After about an hour of trying to communicate with him with the very restricted menu chat options that are available, I had to log off.

2.) There are way too many glitches in this game. The fort glitch is the one I'd like to see the most work done on. It makes the duration of all percentage shielding last the entire game. Even though the display says otherwise, the effects and the same. Purge magic from sprocket key cant even remove it. This has been an ongoing issue for about 3 years now.

3.) Have a fast lane for those that do not wish to be matched up based on their rank and only want a match right away. It would only have other players from the fast lane.

Ensign
Jan 12, 2015
Could you please add a official mobile version for people who like the game but might not have acess to a computer or if they are on vacation and cant bring the pc

Ensign
Jan 12, 2015
Could you add a companion making contest were people could make companions and then you could choose one and add it into the game and maybe even give the winner his companion after he or she wins and maybe a prize in crowns

Ensign
Jan 12, 2015
Pandowdy on Mar 12, 2012 wrote:
Put pet shops in with some pets that you can only get in Pirate101, like a pet purple yumyum fruit and storm shark pups and parrots. Also, maybe a mount shop with a few Batacuda and flying fish mounts in it. Yes, I'm sure that someone would go into the Vortex of Doom just to get a few storm shark cubs. There are people that would do that even if I don't know them.
Is there a bone dragon pet?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Lynxlover2023 on Mar 31, 2017 wrote:
Is there a bone dragon pet?
The Scrimshaw Drake resembles a bone dragon and can be found in the Tribal Pack.

Ensign
Jan 18, 2013
Hope Dove the Pira... on Mar 29, 2017 wrote:
Yes, I have a few.

1.) Menu chat restrictions make it hard for everyone, not just the people that have menu chat. I was trying to help my menu chat friend morph a pet, but since menu chat is so limited, I was not able to tell him that I had to wait for the timer from the previous morph. When my timer was up, I tried to morph with him again, but his backpack was full. After about an hour of trying to communicate with him with the very restricted menu chat options that are available, I had to log off.

2.) There are way too many glitches in this game. The fort glitch is the one I'd like to see the most work done on. It makes the duration of all percentage shielding last the entire game. Even though the display says otherwise, the effects and the same. Purge magic from sprocket key cant even remove it. This has been an ongoing issue for about 3 years now.

3.) Have a fast lane for those that do not wish to be matched up based on their rank and only want a match right away. It would only have other players from the fast lane.
I'd like to emphasize what Hope Dove the Pirate said on number 2. I started when this game was new and since then, I've seen major bug fixes, but there's always room for improvement. There has been a lot of issues with the connection/loading certain places (it may be my internet, but it seems to work fine with other online games). I also noticed the sever seems to be slower in the morning than during the afternoon, when most players are on--(this may be intentional?)
I don't know if anyone else has this problem..

Ensign
Mar 24, 2010
So here is my idea...

I like the Privateer class a lot! It has much potential, and I can see it definitely geared as a supportive class, rather than an offensive like the Swashbuckler, or Defensive like the Buccaneer. But when they are fighting alone, they have to rely on their companions.

Now, with all the other characters, they get weapons that are already best suited for a typical pirate of that class. But a Privateer gets a Slashy/Smash sword and shield. And while that's awesome, it only ever gets a bonus from Strength, rather than the Willpower that comes from their gear, which also empowers their spells.

So I don't know if this is deliberate where you want a Privateer to either be a fighter where he uses Strength to slash his/her enemies, or if he/she is supposed to go Willpower to enhance their spells, but it would be nice to change it somewhat. Especially seeing as one of the Privateer's abilities boosts their Willpower, along with their team mates. I have a few different ideas on how to fix it, but I guess I want to make sure it needs to be fixed in the first place.

Fair winds and following seas!

Ensign
Dec 29, 2012
Put little things in the game,for example; the dreadnaught, the community went crazy for it, it's something new for pirates to do while waiting for the big update, keep putting little things like that or people will lose interest, half of the players lose interest because there's nothing new coming out for pirate. #BringPirateBack

Ensign
Nov 07, 2012
Avery on Mar 1, 2012 wrote:
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
Please add Polaris as the next world on the route to El Dorado. With all the talk about it from Catbeard it really should be added, then El Dorado

Ensign
Aug 27, 2008
Give us fleets and crews.

Why is the default action to always blow up the entire ship after successfully disarming the crew?

Add the dynamics of being able to take on crew members from the captured ships.
These new recruits could then be tasked with manning the various ships of the fleet.
Depending on the size of a vessel it would need a minimal crew and would of course have an optimal crew. But if you don't have enough crew, that ship must stay bottled up and can't be deployed in your fleet.

With fleets at play you could change up the ship to ship combat to be more turn based like the crew vs. crew battles, or stay with the real time but do a zoom in to a more fluid environment with various strategies that could be deployed for fleet vs. fleet battles.

Another great upgrade would be having the ability to have our own home ports that we defend against attacking fleets. It would be fun to also be able to upgrade the port, add a pub, lodgings and of course our fort / castle. This could be a good way to promote more social interaction and team work, such as a group could work together to defend one members home port against a player lead fleet, or fleets.

Thanks for lending me your ear Captain Avery!

Ensign
Nov 29, 2012
Here's one, how about creating a trade system for gold to be scrips. Possible chance if anyone has maxed amount of gold, and they don't know how to spend it anymore, they can get rid of that gold for extra scrips if they want to get the good stuff in the Black Market.

Lieutenant
Jan 23, 2011
Suggestions I have for Pirate101:
  • Quest Finder
  • Team Up Kiosk
  • Ship PvP
  • Hybrid Companions (Shooty/Stabby Staffy/Shooty Staffy/Smashy ect. and they'll be able to get musketeer/melee/witchdoctor epics all on one companion. So you might have relentless and doubletap on the same companion if they are a shooty/stabby companion)
  • Lock Pick Bosses (Similar to skeleton key bosses on Wizard101 but instead of skeleton keys we'll need certain types of lock picks because we are pirates after all. In these types of instances the bosses could drop companions (maybe hybrid companions mentioned above) just like some Wizard101 bosses drop spells, we would have to change the loot crates so that everyone doesn't get the same thing so it's harder to get a dropped companion.)
  • House Skyway (We could have a skyway that includes each of our houses inside of it. The skyway should be in the crown shop and it should cost a large amount of crowns)
  • More Bundles (Maybe a Throwback Thursday to the Boochbeard bundle where we could buy the awesome house and really cool cat pirate companion please)
  • Additional dungeons for each level (like the Aquila Dungeons and the Four Dungeons on Wizard101)
  • Events on Pirate101 (like the Lost Pages Event and the 5 Boxes events found on Wizard101)
  • More Housing Dungeons like the Smuggler's Arena (Maybe include them in a bundle similar to the Winterbane bundle)
  • Playable Instruments as housing items would be cool too
  • Side Quest Puppet Shows would help us learn more about certain people/world's backstories

Lieutenant
Jan 23, 2011
More suggestions to add into the game:
  • Crafting: We can have crafting quests in each world and we can earn crafting badges (similar to Wizard101)
  • Fishing: We can fish in water on the islands, and we can also catch special fish in the skyways
  • Gardening: We can get new pirate plants and they can reward us with doubloons, pet snacks, pet gear, seeds and anything else that you might want to add
  • Pirate Monstrology System: We can be given a battle standard to put down that will act as the enchant card in wizard101. To be able to collect the animus we must use the standard BEFORE you kill an enemy or it won't work. Also you must WIN the battle to collect. We can create doubloons and housing guest with the animus (or something else) we collect from the battles. The level relations between our monstrology level and the enemy's level would be the same as it is in W101
  • Housing Guest would be a cool addition
  • A house skyway: We can place our houses in this skyway that you can purchase in the crown shop (for a large amount of crowns). We will also be allowed to create a windlane in the skyway. Doubloons we make of sky beasties through monstrology would be allowed to fly around in our skyway for us to battle as we please. Inside the skyway we can have a Monster Island (similar to monstrodome) that we can put the doubloons inside to have us fight them when we please. There would be multiple designs for the islands (one design based on each world) and there would be a few places we could place the enemies to fight
  • Daily Assignments: We could get our own daily assignments given out by the one and only Mickey Dugan aka the Town Crier. He would tell us what we have to do for that day. We would get a similar reward system as there is in Wizard101 and it would be a great way to incorporate him back into the game instead of just tutorials and other setups for bigger dungeons.
  • PvP Tournaments, Leaderboards, & Ranked 2v2, 3v3, and 4v4 would bring back a lot of the pvp players into the game

Ensign
Jun 24, 2013
I believe that pirate101 needs an update soon, because(and I am pretty sure I am not the only one) unless big updates(such as new worlds) and new advertisements for the game are created, there is little chance that KI will get new clientele by the game alone. I also recommend that blind mew listen to a couple peoples' ideas about new worlds. I saw this one person talking about (somewhere along the lines of) a new skyway that could be opened up under skull island sky ways and he continued with the idea and all and all it sounded amazing. If that could be tweaked and programmed I believe that would draw more new people in than the current rate.

Ensign
Jun 24, 2013
This idea comes from Golden Guardian,
"1.) The first under realm we will discover will be right beneath skull island and will be accessible to level 50+. Once pirates reach level 50 a mysterious island (not too big) will rise from underneath the unknown skies. This island has massive ladders that reach well below the skyway. Avery summons pirates and says he feared this very day. He secretly knew and told no one that there is a legend of a unknown dangerous world far beneath the skyways of skull island. Well being adventurous and curious, we finally explore. The under realm is not rock bottom. There are many massive solid foundations surrounded by thunderous skies. A pirate lord named Bavery (guess who he is) summons us and tells us this world is dangerous. Here lies the undead, broken armada soldiers and many more things.
2.) Well as we explore the under realm we find enemies are extremely hard. We need new methods of fighting. It's time to introduce Gimor Lee, the crafter of this world. He will teach us how to craft weapons etc. These weapons will ease combat. Here galleons are also no use, we need a new method of transport to battle in thunderous skies. Let me introduce the dragon. Now pirates can ride dragons as well as ships. Dragons have low health but high damage. You cannot board ships with a dragon, only destroy ships or be destroyed. There will be a mega sea serpent turret boss here as well. Also there are stormgates to dark worlds here.
3.) We find pages in our mothers diary in the last quest here to visit urgently visit Polaris for unknown reasons. This will be the slight start of arc 2. Polaris will be the real start."