Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Wolf Ward on Aug 18, 2018 wrote:
Can abilities such as repel boarders and flanking not set off the “Walk in the Shadows” damage multiplier? Flanking is advertised as a swashbuckler epic because of the clandestine trainer but I find it hard to work with because it functions against my class.

- Wolf Ward
Any attack under a hidden power will trigger the x2 damage, that's what the power does. Flanking isn't a swashbuckler epic - it's a melee epic, most swashbucklers choose not to train the talent, though some still equip gear that has it. It functions against all classes who get into a flank position.

Ensign
Nov 14, 2009
NEW CLASS- GRUBANEER

You’re all probably asking, what is a grubaneer? A grubaneer would be class that specializes in using pets or summons as their attack. For example let’s say your attack power is 100 and you click on an enemy. First you’d throw a treat at the enemy then a random animal would show up attacking the enemy trying to get the treat. The weapon would be satchel of treats. Not a weapon like other classes. This class would use agility and would of course be balanced with power. A power for example that you’d have at the start of the story would be called “Stamped” in this power, the user would throw multiple treats or seeds at the square area of enemies then a group of enemies would swarm and attack each enemy in the squared are 3 times with medium damage. Also this class would have its own set of epics, against enemy grubaneers (which would be evil researchers, evil zoologists, etc.) For example “First strike or quick draw” for grubaneer would be called “Early worm”. The trainer would be a Zebra Zoologist. Even though this class specializes in pets your own pet would fight still with you (if you have a pet). Some other powers would be able to summon an animal to any open square. The damage would be half of your attack power of maybe 75%, for example one power you could would be able to summon a sky snake or buffalooon in any open square. Some companions that are in the game would maybe change to a grubaneer. My only concern is adding grubaneer companions in the game. Questions, comments, and concerns leave a comment please. And KingsIsle let’s make this new class come true, it’d be amazing to all the fans that play this game. Thank you and have a good day everyone! #RuleForGrubaneer!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
cool wiz on Aug 22, 2018 wrote:
NEW CLASS- GRUBANEER

You’re all probably asking, what is a grubaneer? A grubaneer would be class that specializes in using pets or summons as their attack. For example let’s say your attack power is 100 and you click on an enemy. First you’d throw a treat at the enemy then a random animal would show up attacking the enemy trying to get the treat. The weapon would be satchel of treats. Not a weapon like other classes. This class would use agility and would of course be balanced with power. A power for example that you’d have at the start of the story would be called “Stamped” in this power, the user would throw multiple treats or seeds at the square area of enemies then a group of enemies would swarm and attack each enemy in the squared are 3 times with medium damage. Also this class would have its own set of epics, against enemy grubaneers (which would be evil researchers, evil zoologists, etc.) For example “First strike or quick draw” for grubaneer would be called “Early worm”. The trainer would be a Zebra Zoologist. Even though this class specializes in pets your own pet would fight still with you (if you have a pet). Some other powers would be able to summon an animal to any open square. The damage would be half of your attack power of maybe 75%, for example one power you could would be able to summon a sky snake or buffalooon in any open square. Some companions that are in the game would maybe change to a grubaneer. My only concern is adding grubaneer companions in the game. Questions, comments, and concerns leave a comment please. And KingsIsle let’s make this new class come true, it’d be amazing to all the fans that play this game. Thank you and have a good day everyone! #RuleForGrubaneer!
Welcome to the message boards, cool wiz! This class made me laugh, and what's great about your suggestion is that it's - completely unique! Keep those ideas coming!

Ensign
Jun 05, 2012
I think it would be a good idea to enable the abandonment of side quests for those of us that accept way to many quests than we can finish. Just a thought.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Marleybone64065 on Oct 2, 2018 wrote:
I think it would be a good idea to enable the abandonment of side quests for those of us that accept way to many quests than we can finish. Just a thought.
One side quest a day and your quest log will soon be empty - or you can save those sides for those times when the game hasn't updated, like now.
And from now on, if you don't want too many side quests, don't accept them.

Ensign
Nov 22, 2013
I have 2 ideas for revamping the sky ways in p101.

I think it would be cool to have the clouds in the sky ways moving. Everything including the graphics and details are well done, but clouds are always moving and it would make it feel a little more immersive and realistic to have movement in the clouds.
My other idea is to have the wind currents push you faster when you are going the direction of them and slower when you go against them. Gusts of wind inside and outside of the wind currents would add some interesting elements to the game and the way you travel the sky way.

Ensign
Jun 05, 2012
anecorbie on Oct 2, 2018 wrote:
One side quest a day and your quest log will soon be empty - or you can save those sides for those times when the game hasn't updated, like now.
And from now on, if you don't want too many side quests, don't accept them.
I agree with you but I still think it would be a good feature to have and as you said its good to do side quests when there hasn't been an update which is what I do so there isn't a problem for me I just wanted to put forward an idea.

Ensign
Sep 14, 2008
Something I just thought about, and feel free to point out how stupid this possibly could be, is Weekly Treasure Hunts. The idea behind it is that the players are notified of the fact there is a treasure of some kind that can give them lots of in-game loot and rare items but it is only present for a week. The players aren't told where to find the map that will lead them to the treasure, aside from a notice that the last time the map for guiding them to the treasure was last spotted in a specific skyway, and it is on the players to find the map. They then have to regularly check the map after it has been added to their inventory because it will only give them clues, hints, puzzles, and riddles to a dozen or specific locations before finally telling them where to find the hidden treasure. To add to the stakes there could even be a variety of opponents that only pop up as obstacles for the ones doing the treasure hunt.

This would be pretty fun because it will have the players that find the map going about the skyways and traveling to a variety of locations, it could actually feel like a real treasure hunt.

Ensign
Jun 05, 2012
dracone on Oct 3, 2018 wrote:
Something I just thought about, and feel free to point out how stupid this possibly could be, is Weekly Treasure Hunts. The idea behind it is that the players are notified of the fact there is a treasure of some kind that can give them lots of in-game loot and rare items but it is only present for a week. The players aren't told where to find the map that will lead them to the treasure, aside from a notice that the last time the map for guiding them to the treasure was last spotted in a specific skyway, and it is on the players to find the map. They then have to regularly check the map after it has been added to their inventory because it will only give them clues, hints, puzzles, and riddles to a dozen or specific locations before finally telling them where to find the hidden treasure. To add to the stakes there could even be a variety of opponents that only pop up as obstacles for the ones doing the treasure hunt.

This would be pretty fun because it will have the players that find the map going about the skyways and traveling to a variety of locations, it could actually feel like a real treasure hunt.
Sounds like Sea of Thieves to me.

Ensign
Sep 14, 2008
I wouldn't know anything about that, I've never so much as encountered a demo of that one, I've just heard the reviews

Ensign
Jun 05, 2012
Can we please fix the way certain colors apply onto spiral galleons I cant stand the weird faded colors on them if its not white grey or black it looks bad and it really makes me sad I juts want a tank like red and blue Marleybonian spiral galleon.

Ensign
Dec 23, 2013
I personally think unique crafting with doubloons would be a nice touch. When farming moo Manchu or other bosses with teams, it is very common that you hit max doubloons quickly, and it may take a few fights to actually burn them off, so why not spend them all on one thing? A new companion. Naturally this would not allow one to recruit crown shop companions or any of the sort, but it would allow specific companions that could not normally be obtained, such as banditoads, Medusa, Orthrus etc. In the way upgrades would work is still paying gold, but you must also have an item that the particular minion would drop. An example would be Medusa’s blades that the boss in Aquila drops, and upon max upgrade she would have her petrifying gaze, another is the Minotaur axe, and at max level allows the usage of Minotaur rage, and this also helps for learning epic talents. Now who would you go to for such a thing? There would be a Kroc (like the transportaler) except he has a machine that allows the power of the doubloons to be extracted, and create a new existence, using all of the power of the doubloons, shattering them. Now as stated before, it is easy to get these doubloons, and upgrades wouldn’t be that difficult if people worked together, so in order to create them, you must not only have max amount of that particular doubloon, but also an extreme amount of gold, probably about half of max. I also believe that gaining the machine to use as a housing item would be good as well, as it would make it easier to see required amounts of doubloons and gold that one would need.

Sorry if I was misleading with doubloon crafting, I couldn’t think of a better word choice.

Ensign
Jun 05, 2012
Can we make it so that weapons are visible on the Valencian steed most mounts have weapons visible but not the steed.

Richard Davenport level 70 Musketeer

Ensign
May 21, 2012
I have a suggestion about scrip. Perhaps the Pirate 101 designers could devise a "Daily Assignment", as in Wizard 101, with scrip being a possible reward for completing the quest. I understand that scrip is supposed to be difficult to obtain, but a daily quest wouldn't really change that, with scrip being one of many of the possible rewards from completing it. Or another suggestion would be to make it available in the crown shop.

Ensign
Feb 02, 2018
I have a few ideas: I think it would be amazing for world based houses. Like mooshu, Valencia, monquista, etc. I also think it would be nice to go into the hull of our ship and decorate that.

Ensign
Sep 14, 2008
This is an issue I have with Wizard as well, why does your character have to be human? We get all these amazing races and cultures running around the game, but you can only make a human in character creation? Just why? Just having the ability to choose two or three other races in character creation would have so much more variety to the player options.

In other thoughts, I was thinking it would interesting to have a shipyard to visit to build your own vessels, you always find or buy ships to sail on around with. It would be far more immersive, and fun, to have places in each of the skyways to go to and have them build ships in their signature style for you. For added fun, you can either choose pay in the currency of the game or go on gathering missions to get the materials they tell you are required for the vessel. Maybe we could even acquire our own private shipyards to make our own ships and equipment, with finding the recipes or going on quests for making them. We could even find and rescue workers for that sort of thing, in a similar way we find and collect our crews.

I wonder what the player base would do with a feature like shipyards at their disposal.

Ensign
Feb 24, 2015
Increase the level cap. Also, usually there are powers unlocked that are direct upgrades of previous powers. How about giving Witchdoctor an upgraded Widow's Touch? Sort of like Emmett's slow aoe, well exactly like it. I also think Scratch could use a better summon, like a corsair with the hat on.

Petty Officer
Sep 15, 2018
Ok, first i want thank kingsisle, this is such a good game! And then i wanted to know, if we could get some special side quests, like wizard101, it has Halloween side quests, (no offence, but i don't really like wizard101) or you could add Easter side quests, or Christmas side quests, or some thing like that, but if you do, i would really like a side quest that gets you a Wharf Rat Rake. Your's truly, Blake, lvl 13 , accidentally deleted sneaky,.

Ensign
Oct 26, 2018
We see some worlds in stormgate passages we didn't visit like Wizard City,Krokotopia,Zafaria,Polaris etc... Oh, and the REAL Dragonspyre! (Avernus isn't the whole Dragonspyre, at least put a teleport gate which can lead us to other skyways of it please) And El Dorado, of course. I hope there will be more STORYLINE quests, maybe in these worlds or the existing ones. I am patient with visiting El Dorado, but please, please expand the storyline!

Ensign
Mar 30, 2018
I’m not sure we need a full Wizard City world for Pirate, but worlds like Krokotopia, Polaris and Darkmoor should fit in quite well. Expanding the story is the main thing the majority of the people playing a Pirate want. It’s been around 5-6 years since we’ve had a new world. If not new worlds, then second parts for worlds like Monquista and Marleybone. As I’m sure many have said before me, Pirate has the potential to completely overtake Wizard. In my opinion, it is already a better game than Wizard, but it could be expanded more, Other than worlds, increase the level cap, and maybe add more “normal” houses. I’d love to just live in a posh Marleybonean mansion over a place like Smuggler’s Cove, heh.

Sincerely,
Dead-Eye Cedric Ironside, Level 56 Musketeer

Petty Officer
Sep 15, 2018
Ok, i would put companions up for sale, for gold.

Ensign
Feb 24, 2015
Wizard101 now has the feature to edit your character's appearance, I'd really like to see that added into Pirate101 as well. I'm sure there's a lot of fans that have older characters that they made a while ago, and would like to edit their look.

Ensign
Mar 28, 2018
Wiwade on Nov 17, 2018 wrote:
We see some worlds in stormgate passages we didn't visit like Wizard City,Krokotopia,Zafaria,Polaris etc... Oh, and the REAL Dragonspyre! (Avernus isn't the whole Dragonspyre, at least put a teleport gate which can lead us to other skyways of it please) And El Dorado, of course. I hope there will be more STORYLINE quests, maybe in these worlds or the existing ones. I am patient with visiting El Dorado, but please, please expand the storyline!
Please Expand the storyline!!!

Petty Officer
Mar 08, 2017
taneishag22 on Dec 20, 2018 wrote:
Please Expand the storyline!!!
they will, it was confirmed by blind mew btw

Ensign
Nov 01, 2012
I feel like adding the npc housing items like the ones in wizard, such as the penguins or the azteca would give the pirate101 houses a little bit more life other than pets and companions players chose to place there. The houses seem so empty with so much space, and it just feels almost lifeless every time you try to go home. I feel like adding the npc housing characters would be a great addition to housing in pirate and would overall just give a little more life into the houses we create in the game. Please add this!!