Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 23, 2016
Avery on Mar 1, 2012 wrote:
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
..... * Poof * ..... So I have something here that might seem minor, but, it could potentially give a much needed tool. Witchdoctor has a "teleportation" spell, called "Shadow Step" a very useful tool right? Most say yes, and to them I say, Fair Enough. However what if I told you, I could make it x Cough x BETTERER! (YEA Boi) I simply ask, no, Plea, wait, Beg, that you make Witchdoctor (yes limited to the Witchdoctor) should be able to target, and "Force" a single target including but not limited to yourself, a a Companion, an ENEMY, or maybe a vicious, or loveable pet.... Thats it I guess, .....Love ya

Ninja Vanish!

Ensign
Aug 23, 2016
...* Poof *... Ight imma come in with a real Slapper, Anyone feeling a, Brace yourself, Chicken Miner Promotion? So I just see him becoming a Poultry Prospector... Lobbing dinamite ( loo KS like the dinamite throw but leaves dynamite that detonates in a "few" rounds W/ or W/O kickback) and setting barrels of nitro glycerin somewhere Either in line of 3 or the "X"shape.

Feel free to crap on my ideas if you actually see this trash...Love ya...

Ninja Vanish!

Ensign
Aug 23, 2016
Missed Opportunities when it comes to gear and the end of the Armada, like why can't I get Bishop'$ mask with some of that witch Hunter like epic and either the Clockwork gun trap summons or a rank of the drain... Rooke's mask with the Castle and retribution... And so on..

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
My idea is for Pirate101 to get the quality attention that it deserves so we don't have to keep complaining to the high Skyways about it.

Ensign
Nov 16, 2013
I didn’t read all the ideas but what about farmable companions, similar to wizard’s farmable spells, they would have to be rare to get though.

Ensign
Oct 26, 2012
So my idea would be this: Allow us to transfer non essential companions between characters kind of like the shared bank system. Reason being is that there are certain companions on one character I will never use that I would definitely use on another. EX: Chilam Bak on my Buccaneer and Mister Scorch on my Swashbuckler. Put Chilam on Witchdoctor and Scorch on Musketeer ect. Also have it made so people can't send duplicates onto one character so people aren't running around with a 3 man Sergeant Shepard team. That's one of the main reasons I'm not so willing to buy booster packs; I get a companion from it but it's one I will never use on that particular character. Of course there would need to be balance changes. Example would be a companion couldn't be traded over if it's higher level then the main pirate.

What I mean by non-essential is companions that don't have any text dialog within any of the quests so you could transfer them without any worry. So ones promoted with gold and don't talk in side quests/main story quests. There are other companions such as the Magnificent 7 who would be complex cases. Best thing for those would make them essential.(Reason for that is so they wouldn't create code errors, then again I don't know how the code was structured)

Another weird but improbable idea I had was to make the Nefarious 5 companions you could get. Same way with the Goronado badge. Have them not usable in PVP for balancing reasons of course. That would be absolutely amazing.

Final idea was to maybe release the Boochbeard bundle back into the crowns shop or start giving out Ninja Pig codes again. New Bundle could possibly include corrupted enemies? Like from Moo Manchu or something. Remnants of Evil Pack or something like that.

Other than that, higher level cap would be fantastic or something new to do/grind. Yo ho ho and a pirates life for me!

Ensign
Jun 12, 2020
One of the only things I'd like to see more than more story and Wizard City and getting the teachers as crew members, is combos (as in if we can't get more story and Wizard City, which is what most of us REALLY want, it would be a close second to those). Say our pirate was next to like our first crew member and instead of having a random Mega, Super, or Epic hit, it would be us fighting as a duo, still 'cutsceney'. Or if we'd be next to our parents' crew member, or if there's a group like the Magnificent Seven, yeah we'd only be able to have at most three of them in the battle but if anyone here is familiar with the Akatasuki team ultimate jutsu in Naruto Ninja Storm 4 or whichever one is newest, they all come out for it. It would be the same for the Seven, but theirs would probably be more uncommon since it would be all of them (it wouldn't do an insane amount like a one move ko to like a foe with thousands of health above our own but it would do as much damage if not a little more than usual as a regular Mega/Epic/Super, it would just look cooler lol). X SPOILER ALERT COMING UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! X And I feel like El Toro and Mustang Sally would have a really cool one, even if we have to get her in the Crown Shop, same with others.

Ensign
Jun 12, 2020
Miwais1 on Jun 22, 2020 wrote:
One of the only things I'd like to see more than more story and Wizard City and getting the teachers as crew members, is combos (as in if we can't get more story and Wizard City, which is what most of us REALLY want, it would be a close second to those). Say our pirate was next to like our first crew member and instead of having a random Mega, Super, or Epic hit, it would be us fighting as a duo, still 'cutsceney'. Or if we'd be next to our parents' crew member, or if there's a group like the Magnificent Seven, yeah we'd only be able to have at most three of them in the battle but if anyone here is familiar with the Akatasuki team ultimate jutsu in Naruto Ninja Storm 4 or whichever one is newest, they all come out for it. It would be the same for the Seven, but theirs would probably be more uncommon since it would be all of them (it wouldn't do an insane amount like a one move ko to like a foe with thousands of health above our own but it would do as much damage if not a little more than usual as a regular Mega/Epic/Super, it would just look cooler lol). X SPOILER ALERT COMING UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! X And I feel like El Toro and Mustang Sally would have a really cool one, even if we have to get her in the Crown Shop, same with others.
I couldn't find the edit button lol. But one thing I forgot to mention is that one thing I think would be cool with the Wizard City is if we chose Marleybone as the world that adopted us, one of my (in terms of these games and he is my favorite character in either one) is that if Arthur Wethersfield (the balance teacher) could be the one that was like your adopted dad, and would eventually join your team and I also feel like he would look AWESOME in battle with like the cutsceney criticals, and when we would have him walking around with us. And he would hopefully have a combo with your pirate. But if we couldn't get the combo then I'd DEFINITELY be ecstatic (looks like its spelled wrong but spellcheck assures me its right) if we could at least get him and maybe even as our adopted father.

Ensign
Apr 11, 2019
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
More backstory on Ratbeard instead of just dropping his storyline on the 3rd promotion.

Ensign
Apr 11, 2019
Pandowdy on Mar 12, 2012 wrote:
Put pet shops in with some pets that you can only get in Pirate101, like a pet purple yumyum fruit and storm shark pups and parrots. Also, maybe a mount shop with a few Batacuda and flying fish mounts in it. Yes, I'm sure that someone would go into the Vortex of Doom just to get a few storm shark cubs. There are people that would do that even if I don't know them.
I am one of those people. Storm Shark cubs would sell for a fortune in the Bazaar.

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
can double pet xp be a permanent member bonus? theres really no reason to buy membership for more than a month when you make a new character, having double pet xp all the time would make member worth it year round because youll never have the perfect pet

Ensign
Mar 18, 2009
I hope would have more worlds and more levels

Ensign
Jun 12, 2020
Lol I love how it says that Avery posted on this topic on the 28th xD are they so bad they delete even their own team's posts? that made my day.

Ensign
Aug 23, 2016
Ok so a way that we could get the nefarious 5 as companions would be, ( dare I say it ) , Obsidian Nefarious 5 fight,...( hopefully with all lvl 70 variants of the gears, { More so, oh god, probably be game breaking.} But yada yada yohoho into the crownshop they go?...

Ensign
Aug 23, 2016
Also if I 75 skills? Example: Swashbuckler could get an attack where they attack, ( with all combos I.e. blade storm, relentless, ya dig,..?) Then slip into the shadows...

Ensign
Jul 21, 2012
Ensign
Nov 24, 2013
I feel like obsidian bloods jacket should get a slight buff to make it have 2 flames instead of one. This would make the jacket be used quite a bit more cause unless you got it by farming for his obsidian hook your most likey not going to go through the trouble of getting it.

Ensign
Sep 20, 2014
Honestly I think why are all your starting companions melee I am hoping to see a musketeer or witchdoctor as a starter

Say hi if you see me
Daft Eroll Cormac 63
Alex 3
Tireless Brody Keeler 2
Mousy Tim Maxwell 17

Ensign
Sep 20, 2014
Darth JT on Jun 12, 2012 wrote:
I love all the pet ideas and of course, the mount ideas, but I don't think these are quite original ideas.

What I would like to see, to make all the classes fair, is since only Buccaneer and Privateer can get Heavy Armor, which defends a lot more against Melee attacks, that Light Armor Gear, be half of what Heavy Armor does & half Resistance, so that Light armor protects as much as Heavy Armor does, just half melee and half distance attacks. That would be fair for all classes and greatly benefit the game.
Darth JT

I disagree because buccaneers and privateers aren't ranged or high damaged it's only fair if they at least get something exclusive.

Daft Errol Cormac 63

Ensign
Mar 25, 2016
More of the goon companions! find it a bit odd that we are supposed to be these big important pirate captains but we cant get access to most of the enemies we defeat. Like the cat pirate and thug should be available and the foxes from the black ann boss would be a very good adittion. Also make it feel good and worth it opening packs and completing dungeons. I opened over 300 dolars worth of packs and only got a Armada Dragoon when i was also opening the grizzly packs. Its TOO HARD to get these pack companions and tbh i dont ever want to open a pack after how long it took to just get the dragoon which is not even close to be as deadly as the ones from the kane fight. More dungeons!!! make them some very challenging dungeons where we could potentially get some of the enemies as companions or maybe even those bosses that we fight throught the story would be great companions to most classes! These dungeons could also give us some script (should update the script market to make it more viable and an interest to want to grind script) and can drop very rare weapons that have multiple epics applied to them. it would give PVP players something else to grind for as well as us regular players. Maybe also after we complete the story on 1 pirate of the same account ofc if we decide to make another pirate on the same account at least give the option to pay crowns to complete the story because while it is a good story it doesnt change the fact that it is a huge grind at times and well after your first run through it i feel as that if we decided to make other pirates of different classes we shouldnt need to re do that multiple week up to months of a grind to have another pirate and max level. maybe put it for that we still have to do the regular promotion quest and still have to do side missions to unlock companions but the story part should have a pay to complete option for players that have already done it

Ensign
May 25, 2020
Wharf Rat Rake companion, please! The design and style of these guys are amazing, from the daggers to the voice lines of: "Down!" and "Burn!" even their attitude is great!

Ensign
Sep 24, 2016
So, hear me out. Pirates tend to raid things, and live on the high seas, so what if there was the option or special game mode that involves raiding and plundering entire towns? Yes, you can take down ships, but what about a PvP game mode where you can build a town for other players to challenge?

If you buy a "town deed", you can build a town that players can challenge. If you position a wall, station some guards and maybe even some towers to deal with intruders. After that, attackers can challenge your town, and can fight with a given army. If they pay gold for an army, the gold will be put towards the attack. If the town has a lot of gold put into the defense, the reward for winning the challenge will be higher.

Best way I can try to put this is something like "Boom Beach" gameplay mixed with the challenge mechanics of "Luigi's Balloon World" where the levels would cost gold to play, but could have a high gold payout if you succeed. Your level would be available for the public to challenge. You could even offer a few of your own maps to challenge.

Just one of my ideas.

Ensign
Sep 23, 2009
  1. A pirate game where Gold has little to no use constantly hitting max so a Gold Bank option would be nice.
  2. Permanent Mounts purchased with Gold.
  3. Pirate Name Change option.
  4. Expand Nautical Level to 80 so we can get our Badge.
  5. Give us Polaris already...theres already a Stormgate for it and you can see in in the distance...give it already

Ensign
Dec 30, 2014
SlingerFem on Jan 18, 2021 wrote:
  1. A pirate game where Gold has little to no use constantly hitting max so a Gold Bank option would be nice.
  2. Permanent Mounts purchased with Gold.
  3. Pirate Name Change option.
  4. Expand Nautical Level to 80 so we can get our Badge.
  5. Give us Polaris already...theres already a Stormgate for it and you can see in in the distance...give it already
Polaris is on EVERY pirate's mind right now. I think it's coming.. New staff yay!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Valkoor Smackery on May 3, 2020 wrote:
..... * Poof * ..... So I have something here that might seem minor, but, it could potentially give a much needed tool. Witchdoctor has a "teleportation" spell, called "Shadow Step" a very useful tool right? Most say yes, and to them I say, Fair Enough. However what if I told you, I could make it x Cough x BETTERER! (YEA Boi) I simply ask, no, Plea, wait, Beg, that you make Witchdoctor (yes limited to the Witchdoctor) should be able to target, and "Force" a single target including but not limited to yourself, a a Companion, an ENEMY, or maybe a vicious, or loveable pet.... Thats it I guess, .....Love ya

Ninja Vanish!
You seem to be asking for 2 different things here, one affects an enemy & the other affects "friendly" units. In the case of the enemy unit being teleported - we could have something like Moo Manchu's "Nefarious Defense". I don't know what the other one could be called. "Focused Shadowstep", maybe?