Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

horrible boot hill glitch

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 29, 2011
after you kill the duck of death in boot hill you have to talk to tonka right, thats what my quest says - BUT TONKA ISNT EVEN THERE!if it hasnt loaded at least it would come press x to talk to tonka in the bottom but he isnt even there!

Ensign
Oct 29, 2011
after i killed the duck of death it said i have to talk to tonka, but tonka isnt there-if it hasnt loaded then at least it would click x to talk to tonka right? i've tried logging off shutting down closing changing realms - everything even reloading but yet there's no tonka. plz help me KI i've wasted a lot of time doing this dungeon 5 times but yet - no tonka. if this goes i'll be quiting the game

- brave anthony lvl.25

Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
anthony mistblade on Nov 1, 2012 wrote:
after i killed the duck of death it said i have to talk to tonka, but tonka isnt there-if it hasnt loaded then at least it would click x to talk to tonka right? i've tried logging off shutting down closing changing realms - everything even reloading but yet there's no tonka. plz help me KI i've wasted a lot of time doing this dungeon 5 times but yet - no tonka. if this goes i'll be quiting the game

- brave anthony lvl.25
I experienced the same type of glitch on my level 11 swashbucker I think. I went into a vortex that wanted me to defeat some captain or whatever and he was missing when I first went in and on the realm I was upon. I had to switch realms for him to show up, afterwords I think my quest line broke. At level 11 I am completely out of quests, no main quest line to follow.

Captain
May 02, 2009
anthony mistblade on Nov 1, 2012 wrote:
after you kill the duck of death in boot hill you have to talk to tonka right, thats what my quest says - BUT TONKA ISNT EVEN THERE!if it hasnt loaded at least it would come press x to talk to tonka in the bottom but he isnt even there!
Hmmm, weird. I never got that problem before.