Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Curse of Dead Will

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 17, 2009
Way back during the early stages of my Pirate adventure, I went to the Ruined Lighthouse following Captain Gunn's notes. Once I entered the forest I was greeted by swarms of Undead. Doing my best to stay out of sight I searched the graves to find the correct one, eventually there was only one place left to check.
As I explored the deepest part of this accursed place I met Old Scratch, and Undead Witchdocter, who sent the undead after me.
I took note of one skeleton that caught my eye, Dead Will.
At first I thought nothing of it, I slayed him and all the other undead. I Then defeated Old Scratch, who joined I spared after he promised to help me on my journey.
But as I continued my Journey, I noticed something about the undead I encountered along the way.
I was constantly faced with that same face, the one of Dead Will.
He's tried many weapons, Swords, Axes, Crossbows.
But no matter how many times I defeat him he keeps coming back, and he gets stronger each time.
I'm starting to have nightmares, when will I see him next? Why is he stalking me? Is it simple revenge or something more sinister?
Is he around the next corner? On my ship? BEHIND ME?
I havent stop moving for a while now, I can't stay in one place for to long, nowhere is safe.
I don't know how much more I can take.
Someone, break me from this
Curse.
So I can stop and rest, and not keep going..
and going..
and going..
~Short story I came up with after realizing how often Skeletons are given the name "Dead Will"
Merciless Cody Ashburn, Level 40 Swashbuckler

Ensign
Feb 18, 2011
COOL!I love poems and short stories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Ensign
Nov 19, 2012
Cody RedFlame on Nov 1, 2012 wrote:
Way back during the early stages of my Pirate adventure, I went to the Ruined Lighthouse following Captain Gunn's notes. Once I entered the forest I was greeted by swarms of Undead. Doing my best to stay out of sight I searched the graves to find the correct one, eventually there was only one place left to check.
As I explored the deepest part of this accursed place I met Old Scratch, and Undead Witchdocter, who sent the undead after me.
I took note of one skeleton that caught my eye, Dead Will.
At first I thought nothing of it, I slayed him and all the other undead. I Then defeated Old Scratch, who joined I spared after he promised to help me on my journey.
But as I continued my Journey, I noticed something about the undead I encountered along the way.
I was constantly faced with that same face, the one of Dead Will.
He's tried many weapons, Swords, Axes, Crossbows.
But no matter how many times I defeat him he keeps coming back, and he gets stronger each time.
I'm starting to have nightmares, when will I see him next? Why is he stalking me? Is it simple revenge or something more sinister?
Is he around the next corner? On my ship? BEHIND ME?
I havent stop moving for a while now, I can't stay in one place for to long, nowhere is safe.
I don't know how much more I can take.
Someone, break me from this
Curse.
So I can stop and rest, and not keep going..
and going..
and going..
~Short story I came up with after realizing how often Skeletons are given the name "Dead Will"
Merciless Cody Ashburn, Level 40 Swashbuckler
its because its not the same dead will.

Ensign
May 28, 2009
You think Dead Wills are something, try "Dead Jim".

Captain
May 13, 2011
he follows you cause he has enough WILL to do so