Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What Companion would you like to see added?

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 02, 2009
forceofdeath on Dec 6, 2012 wrote:
Gortez, Napoleguin, and also I would to upgrade some people.

1. Upgrade Nurse Quinn so she looks like an actual witchdoctor or pirate.
2. Upgrade the summon creature spells for Old Scratch. A lv.6 skeleton pirate just doesn't cut it against a lv.35+
3. Upgrade the Hermit Crab companion so he doesn't fail...
4. Seriously, fix Nurse Quinn, I could use a healer, but she just isn't pirate material...
I thin Nurse Quinn should promote to Doctor Quinn btween lvls 30 and 40 and upgrade rouse to rally and learn regroup.

Ensign
Nov 04, 2012
xXplayer5123Xx on Nov 19, 2012 wrote:
Just to see what companions you'd like to see added into Pirate 101 sometime in the near future?
Who knows? King Isle Entertainment is always trying to better their games with adding more content and polishing older ones. So we may very well one day see your request come to life in Pirate 101
I would like Lasko, Gortez, Mustang Sally, and One Eyed Jack please.

Ensign
Jun 18, 2012
i would enjoy the folowing

1.gortez
2.deacon
3.gandry
4. krokopatra (from W101)

off topic who in my next companion aleready got bison archer

Petty Officer
Apr 04, 2011
i think it would be nice to see the famous boochbeard and gandry as a comapnion.

Petty Officer
Apr 04, 2011
war123841 on Dec 7, 2012 wrote:
I would like Lasko, Gortez, Mustang Sally, and One Eyed Jack please.
you can get a real Milo, if your a you can get a mustang sally, and one eyed jack looks retired, no offense jack.
brave Jonathan level 26

Ensign
Oct 18, 2009
I would find it cool for duck of death and/or aztecasaur companions would be cool. out

Petty Officer
May 25, 2012
Some sort of character with a prehensile tail (opossum, spider monkey, kinkajou, tree pangolin, etc.) who weilds a knife or pistol in his or her tail.

A lagooony.

A tengu sorcerer

Should we ever be able to sail to a more fantasy-themed realm, then maybe a troll or a couple of sprites (who are effectively one character, though there are two or three of them working together).

Looking forward to what Krokotopia and Grizzleheim might eventually yeild for crew members as well.

Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
CaptainAureus on Nov 21, 2012 wrote:
Are there any NPC characters in P101 that you would just love to have on your crew? For me the ones I want on my crew most are Gortez, a Clockwork Marine, Iago (I know I can buy him from the crown shop but I am saving them for elite ship parts) and the fox guy who you go to when you promote Bonnie Anne. BTW, can anyone tell me his name? I completely forgot.

Gortez is an awesome guy, he always knows what he's talking about and knows how to clear the battlefield quickly.

Clockworks look awesome and I am a clockwork/steampunk lover so having one would be really cool.

Iago looks like the definition of the word pirate. He is tough, powerful, rugged, handsome (yea I can't lie about that part XP) and looks like someone you should NEVER mess with.

The Fox guy who you go to for Bonnie Anne's promotion (I feel like a complete idiot for forgetting his name) looks awesome with those big brass magnifying glasses and he knows pretty much all there is to know about guns in the spiral and I bet he knows how to work them better than anyone else.

So those are the ones I would want to have most on my crew. What about you guys?

~Bloody Wolf Freeman~
Lol you wanting iago is worth is he is really good and i made him my firstmate~scurvy orion lanyard level 31 privateer

Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
KittyKungFu on Dec 5, 2012 wrote:
Catbeard!!!!!!!!!
I was wondering when someone would mention him.

Catbeard and Ratbeard would look fantastic together on the battlefield.

There is a certain monster I would love to see as a companion. I was a little disappointed when I was unable to find it in the crown shop after a certain point in Cool Ranch.

That is the hornet. How cool of a companion would that be?

Ensign
Nov 20, 2012
I think there should be a new mouse fighter with white hair in a ponytail named Skye vorra. She would be for everyone even though she would be a swashbuckler.

Rebbeca Chamberlin, swashbuckler

Ensign
Nov 21, 2012
Since i am musketeer i think it would be cool if they added some more musket guys like a marleybone red coat or a banditoad soldier that could be promoted to a banditoad general like you see in santa pollo also a penquin musketeer i mean they already have the picture of him

Travis Ironside
level 24

Ensign
Sep 29, 2010
It would be nice to see a bone drake companion fo witchdoctors.
And when polaris comes out maybe a polar bear bodguard

Loyal Nathaniel Sharp

Captain
May 02, 2009
It'd be interesting to get a Crab Crawlie companion. I mean you see them everywhere. Maybe the Wharf Rat Squirts too. , but I'd love to have a Renegade Monquistador. I mean you only see them once and they're so much cooler than the other monquistadors.

Petty Officer
May 22, 2011
(if you have one) Your wizard101 character! Wouldn't everyone like another human on your crew?

Ensign
Nov 11, 2012
I think we should be able to chose a companion in one quest the choices should be catbeard, napoleguin or avery

Captain
May 02, 2009
I might also be interesting to get a Ninja Pig Assassin companion since there is already a Ninja Pig Shinobi companion.

Captain
May 02, 2009
After reuinting Don Rodrigo and Carolina, Don Raphael should become availble for all classes in the crown shop. Who wants the original El Toro fighting side by side with the curret El Toro, Mustang Sally and their pirate friend?

Ensign
Jan 09, 2010
I would love to see that knife throwing mouse chick that runs with the rat pack as a companion I have wanted her since i first clapped eyes on her. ( sorry don't know her name) lol

Ensign
Dec 14, 2012
DEACON, hands down, gotta see him

Lucas Jackson level 10

Petty Officer
Jun 29, 2011
theprivateers on Dec 5, 2012 wrote:
you can get Gortez as a companion. You just need to defeat him 25 times.
really? awesome! I'm gonna do it! For free or crowns?

Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
Maybe add in a unicorn witchdoctor who worked on creating Kane. he fights for himself using a robotic arm blaster and can summon armada troops like scratch does with skeleton people. I always wanted to have a mechanical mastermind on my crew!!

Ensign
Feb 12, 2011
CaptainAureus on Nov 21, 2012 wrote:
Are there any NPC characters in P101 that you would just love to have on your crew? For me the ones I want on my crew most are Gortez, a Clockwork Marine, Iago (I know I can buy him from the crown shop but I am saving them for elite ship parts) and the fox guy who you go to when you promote Bonnie Anne. BTW, can anyone tell me his name? I completely forgot.

Gortez is an awesome guy, he always knows what he's talking about and knows how to clear the battlefield quickly.

Clockworks look awesome and I am a clockwork/steampunk lover so having one would be really cool.

Iago looks like the definition of the word pirate. He is tough, powerful, rugged, handsome (yea I can't lie about that part XP) and looks like someone you should NEVER mess with.

The Fox guy who you go to for Bonnie Anne's promotion (I feel like a complete idiot for forgetting his name) looks awesome with those big brass magnifying glasses and he knows pretty much all there is to know about guns in the spiral and I bet he knows how to work them better than anyone else.

So those are the ones I would want to have most on my crew. What about you guys?

~Bloody Wolf Freeman~
Lucius Fox is the name of the fox guy.

Loyal Chris Vane
Level 46

Ensign
Aug 09, 2011
Joe 101 on Jan 2, 2013 wrote:
Hi, Cautious Joseph, level 9 Privateer, here. I would definitely say i want a Witchdoctor Mander Pit Fighter that you get from a hopefully added Krokotopia. You would be able to immediately promote him to Mander Gladiator.
I was thinking he was an orange Mander, named Salam Bengoli. After Mander Gladiator would be Mander Warrior. If you can already go to Krokosphinx Skyway and Pyramid of the Sun Skyway, you can make him a Mander Gladiator. To upgrade to Mander Warrior, you need Tomb of Storms Skyway, Krokosphinx Skyway, and Pyramid of the Sun Skyway. That's all
Hi, Cautious Joseph, level 9 Privateer, here. I would definitely say i want a Witchdoctor Mander Pit Fighter that you get from a hopefully added Krokotopia. You would be able to immediately promote him to Mander Gladiator.
I was thinking he was an orange Mander, named Salam Bengoli. After Mander Gladiator would be Mander Warrior. If you can already go to Krokosphinx Skyway and Pyramid of the Sun Skyway, you can make him a Mander Gladiator. To upgrade to Mander Warrior, you need Tomb of Storms Skyway, Krokosphinx Skyway, and Pyramid of the Sun Skyway. That's all

Ensign
Dec 13, 2008
I'd really love to see some reprogrammed Armada companions, mostly the troops (snipers and marines). Though I will admit that a reprogrammed Rooke as a buccaneer companion would be interesting, of the leaders shown I think that Phule would be the most interesting, since he could have two different sets of stats depending on which side of his face he was talking out of, maybe a witchdoctor for the black side and a privateer for the white side.
Which side could be randomly determined at the beginning of the fight.
Some marlybone army and navy types would also be very cool, and maybe some of the marlybone mechanicals
(the potbellied stove golems from Wizard101 sort of things).
And since you can be raised in grizelheim, some grizelheim companions would be nice,

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
i would love a dead eye diedre companion