Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Map code

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 27, 2012
I hate to beg for a code but does anyone know where I could get one?

Ensign
May 07, 2011
doctor109 on Dec 6, 2012 wrote:
I hate to beg for a code but does anyone know where I could get one?
You could probably find one on youtube or something. The codes will work up to 5 times (I think). Also, do you have open chat? If so, I could try to find you in game and share mine I guess. I only have one account so it doesn't really have anymore value to me, but I'm not gonna post it in here because I want to save some uses incase I ever need it again.

Ensign
Sep 27, 2012
I don't have open chat but could easily get around in game. I guess we could meet in Avery area 1, the fountain of life at skull island. We would have to work out a time though. How does 7:00(EST) sound?

btw my ign is Bloody Jacob Carter.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Administrator
Sniper Rose on Dec 6, 2012 wrote:
The codes don't work anymore.
The codes should still be working. Remember that you can only redeem a code one time per account; however, one code may be redeemed up to four times each.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Captain
May 02, 2009
I would like to recieve the Ninja Pig for my Swash, but if it isn't all that great, then I don't really need him. But I do appreciate any offers.

Ensign
Dec 13, 2009
I offer future crown-gifting (when that feature is enabled), in exchange for a functional map code. I spend stupid amounts of money on KI games (wiz101 and P101 both). If you happen to have a wiz character you'd prefer to be gifted on rather than waiting on a P101 character whenever the feature is enabled, that's fine too. Please don't reply here - best bet would be to visit Pirate101 Central pirate101.centralforums.com and send me a pm there (Ayreon). If you visit there, check out the site too! It's a great wiki for the game!!!

I play pretty much only on weekends, or the very odd evening (EST, UTC-5).