Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Kane, Rooke, Bishop, Phule, Deacon, and ?????

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
ZoeyDawn999 on May 29, 2013 wrote:
I think she could be Kane's Bride and the final boss of the El Dorado Story line...before Kane of course. Doesn't seem too unlikely. And I think that might be the case here.

But I did just think of something (even if this is very unlikely); she could be the Adopted Daughter of Kane. You might be asking "How could that be?" Well, Kane could have had someone invent the Lady be his daughter so if somehow Kane...dies...she could continue the Armada's dirty work. In other words, continue the Armada Story line for Pirate101.

Actually, now that I mention it, her being built as either Kane's Daughter or Bride just to continue Kane's work if he does pass away (and become the new main enemy to the Pirates if Kane ends up being defeated by the Pirates) makes some sense to me. It would be a nice twist on the Pirate101 story line. She could also end up being much deadlier than Kane later on.

I just thought I'd bring up my theory on the Lady sitting with Kane. What do you think?
That is a VERY good idea, but, her being Kane's bride is much more sensible. Considering the fact that Kane does need a second in command just in case if he is absent.

Ensign
Feb 16, 2012
Mark Laveer on May 26, 2013 wrote:
I have a plan!

After you defeat Kane...

Armada troops: Rebooting...Rebooting....Input command.

Bonnie Anne: At last, this war ends for the second time!

Clockwork elite: Input command, master.

Ratbeard: It seems this former nemesis is used to you. Input a command!

Starter companion: Serve us.

Clockwork elite: Command accepted.

(You obtain the elite)

: Deacon-Clockwork Emissary. Starts with Barrage epic, and Rouse power.

: Queen-Clockwork Mistress. Starts with Relentless epic, and Rouse power.

: Rooke-Clockwork General. Starts with Vengeance Strike epic, and Brutal Charge power.

: Phule-Clockwork Jester. Starts with Second Chance epic, and Walk in Darkness power.

: Bishop-Clockwork Mage. Starts with Mojo Echo epic, and Mechanism Chant (Summons Armada Machine) power.

After completing the quest, the companions for other classes can be unlocked in the Crown Shop.
That is a good idea! But don't you kill Deacon, Rooke, and bishop?

Nicholas 56

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Well, certainly the female clockwork being Kane's bride is a possibility; her the Queen to his King, and it would fit the 'court' notion that Kane seems to desire to imitate, at least on the surface. And it seems logical that Kane might need a second-in-command since he himself is very busy with a difficult project. But, I don't know... the clockworks we have met so far seem to vie with each other, pleased when their fellow elite fails (to get us!) and eager to upstage each other by dealing with us instead. This perhaps doesn't fit a set-up where everyone knows his (or her) place, but rather one where they can all compete for the supreme honor of pleasing Kane -- perhaps earning a 'right-hand' position? So another possibility might be that all the elites serving Kane are a council where they are all more or less equal, their status depending on their successes. Their places or titles (and perhaps to some extent, their roles) may be defined by the chessboard idea, but they are all very much subordinate to him (at least in this idea). Thus, I am not inclined to think that Kane would elevate the female clockwork to the position of 'wife', which implies 'second in command'. Such a choice would lessen the competition.

All the clockworks we have met are absolutely stuffed with pride and arrogance. I suspect Kane is no different, probably the most arrogant and proud of all. I think he would want to be worshiped (by his kind. Living creatures like us I think he just desires to eliminate), and have his elites constantly vie for his favor. But this is only an alternative suggestion; I'm sure we will all find out in due time...
Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Anne Radcliffe on May 30, 2013 wrote:
Well, certainly the female clockwork being Kane's bride is a possibility; her the Queen to his King, and it would fit the 'court' notion that Kane seems to desire to imitate, at least on the surface. And it seems logical that Kane might need a second-in-command since he himself is very busy with a difficult project. But, I don't know... the clockworks we have met so far seem to vie with each other, pleased when their fellow elite fails (to get us!) and eager to upstage each other by dealing with us instead. This perhaps doesn't fit a set-up where everyone knows his (or her) place, but rather one where they can all compete for the supreme honor of pleasing Kane -- perhaps earning a 'right-hand' position? So another possibility might be that all the elites serving Kane are a council where they are all more or less equal, their status depending on their successes. Their places or titles (and perhaps to some extent, their roles) may be defined by the chessboard idea, but they are all very much subordinate to him (at least in this idea). Thus, I am not inclined to think that Kane would elevate the female clockwork to the position of 'wife', which implies 'second in command'. Such a choice would lessen the competition.

All the clockworks we have met are absolutely stuffed with pride and arrogance. I suspect Kane is no different, probably the most arrogant and proud of all. I think he would want to be worshiped (by his kind. Living creatures like us I think he just desires to eliminate), and have his elites constantly vie for his favor. But this is only an alternative suggestion; I'm sure we will all find out in due time...
Virtuous Anne Radcliffe
Quentin: OH MY GOODNESS, I CAN ONLY IMAGINE THEM FIGHTING EACH OTHER!

Deacon: I WILL BECOME KANE'S FAVORITE! -shoots Bishop-
Bishop: >:< NO, I WILL -zaps Deacon-
Rooke: -bashes Bishop on the head- NO, I WILL BE HIS FAVORITE >:)
Phule: -kicks Rooke in the shin- NO, I WILL!!!!
Bishop: Shut your mouths circus freak -punches Phule in the face- HAHAHA.
Deacon: No, YOU shut your beak hole bird brain -smashes chair on Bishop's head-
Rooke: How about you both shut your mouths -piledrives Deacon and Bishop-

ROFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOO FUNNY! ROFLOL!

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Quentin Atherton on May 30, 2013 wrote:
Quentin: OH MY GOODNESS, I CAN ONLY IMAGINE THEM FIGHTING EACH OTHER!

Deacon: I WILL BECOME KANE'S FAVORITE! -shoots Bishop-
Bishop: >:< NO, I WILL -zaps Deacon-
Rooke: -bashes Bishop on the head- NO, I WILL BE HIS FAVORITE >:)
Phule: -kicks Rooke in the shin- NO, I WILL!!!!
Bishop: Shut your mouths circus freak -punches Phule in the face- HAHAHA.
Deacon: No, YOU shut your beak hole bird brain -smashes chair on Bishop's head-
Rooke: How about you both shut your mouths -piledrives Deacon and Bishop-

ROFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOO FUNNY! ROFLOL!
LOL! I have to admit, Quentin, I imagined contention that was a bit more... er... decorous. Subtle even, but your imagined argument is certainly hilarious (did you learn that way of fighting from your brothers? ) I can't imagine Kane storming into the room like an outraged parent, "All right, that's it! Everyone is in time out!" or "If you guys don't behave, NOBODY is going to the zoo tomorrow!" Meanwhile, the female clockwork stands by with an infuriatingly smug expression, because she didn't get into the fight directly, and now is the golden girl... er, clockwork. Nope, can't see it.
Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Anne Radcliffe on Jun 1, 2013 wrote:
LOL! I have to admit, Quentin, I imagined contention that was a bit more... er... decorous. Subtle even, but your imagined argument is certainly hilarious (did you learn that way of fighting from your brothers? ) I can't imagine Kane storming into the room like an outraged parent, "All right, that's it! Everyone is in time out!" or "If you guys don't behave, NOBODY is going to the zoo tomorrow!" Meanwhile, the female clockwork stands by with an infuriatingly smug expression, because she didn't get into the fight directly, and now is the golden girl... er, clockwork. Nope, can't see it.
Virtuous Anne Radcliffe
Well yeah, pretty much. After all, fighting is how pirates do political arguments. But the fighting didn't go between me and my brothers, it happened at Avery's court at one time. Mordikia did a piledriver on Vadima, Fish-eye shot Morgan, Commodore launched an artillery attack on Avery, etc. -thought bubble appears-

-pirates fighting-

Valona: This is madness.

Me: This is politics, unfortunately. l:(

Ensign
Sep 23, 2012
Bishop and Rooke are probably named after chess pieces. I think Bishop is a privateer because in the 5th puppet show he was the one planning the attack. If you go into the Commodores Quarters in the game he has the exact same kind of board used for planning. This makes me believe he is a Privateer so you can cross that off. Rooke you don't have to look at him twice to tell he is a Buccaneer so cross that off the list. Phule is probably a witchdoctor because in the games Witchdoctor characters usually have a weird quality to them and what he wears a joker suit and that is a pretty weird quality. Deacon we already know is a musketeer. The lady does not look like she is a fighter. If she is her weapon would probably be that mask that she is holding to her face. So that leaves Kane and the Swashbuckler class left over. This is probably true because somewhere is said that Kane was the fastest of all the clockworks.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Mythconjure on Jun 17, 2013 wrote:
Bishop and Rooke are probably named after chess pieces. I think Bishop is a privateer because in the 5th puppet show he was the one planning the attack. If you go into the Commodores Quarters in the game he has the exact same kind of board used for planning. This makes me believe he is a Privateer so you can cross that off. Rooke you don't have to look at him twice to tell he is a Buccaneer so cross that off the list. Phule is probably a witchdoctor because in the games Witchdoctor characters usually have a weird quality to them and what he wears a joker suit and that is a pretty weird quality. Deacon we already know is a musketeer. The lady does not look like she is a fighter. If she is her weapon would probably be that mask that she is holding to her face. So that leaves Kane and the Swashbuckler class left over. This is probably true because somewhere is said that Kane was the fastest of all the clockworks.
Weeel, this has already been discussed more at length on other threads, but Monsieur, I would be wary of any of Kane's elite, whether or not they wear petticoats. After all, look at our very own Mustang Sally! A gown is no hindrance to her.

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Petty Officer
Jan 01, 2013
One-Eyed Jack on Dec 13, 2012 wrote:
Hiya!

Sometimes it's best not to spoil a surprise. Needless to say, someday you will meet her.
Grrrrrrrrrr....

Ensign
Aug 16, 2012
I think she is queen of battle angels also a swashbuckler.

dashing dylan eastman lvl 52

Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
Anne Radcliffe on Jun 1, 2013 wrote:
Virtuous Anne Radcliffe
Kane: IF YOU DON'T BEHAVE YOU FREAKS YOU WILL NOT GET TO DESTROY SKULL ISLAND TOMORROW. NOW BE GOOD BOYS AND GO TO BED! * Slams door * xD

Wait for it......Sneaky Jonathan..LEVEL 40! I AM SO CLOSE TO FINISHING COOL RANCH! :D I am preparing for Miranda.

Ensign
Oct 13, 2012
lol quinten I was laughing the whole time reading your post but I think the girl sitting by kane is his bride I look at the puppet show every day trying too figure it out but then I thought could she be the toy maker hiding in a armada sute idk but its a possablaty jack if you could shead some light on this post i'd be greatful

Petty Officer
Jan 01, 2013
Mythconjure on Jun 17, 2013 wrote:
He is a WITCHDOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!
-Lily Evans, Level 56

Petty Officer
Jan 01, 2013
mr swashbuckle on Jul 3, 2013 wrote:
I think she is queen of battle angels also a swashbuckler.

dashing dylan eastman lvl 52
She could have helped Kane design the battle angels...
Lily Evans, Level 56

Petty Officer
Dec 04, 2011
why would a robot need a wife

Ensign
Jul 03, 2012
bloody Cass on Jul 13, 2013 wrote:
why would a robot need a wife
Little robot babies :D

Ensign
Jun 06, 2010
You guys can just look up Armada on the Pirate101 Wiki.I looked it up and it has a bunch of info on Phule,Rooke,Deacon,Bishop,Kane,and the Queen.Hope this helps!

See you in the spiral!
Golden Amy Dove

Ensign
Mar 02, 2013
Many people would think this coming suggestion of mine should be termed as bizarre or unfitting to the Pirate101 story, but I would like to divulge anyway. Some of you players may have noticed that the faction of Valencia is representative of France. It is said that the clockworks were made by a genius in Valencia. In the story of the Phantom of the Opera, the title character is a genius who hides his hideous face behind a mask. He lives in an opera house in France and he trains a young woman (whom he calls his Angel of Music) to sing. In the sequel Love Never Dies, she dies and he is left heartbroken. Now the Phantom was not only a great composer but a great inventor- he made for the Shah of Persia a great maze of mirrors. Now in Pirate101, I believe that the Phantom became twisted and despairing, so he transformed himself into a clockwork being. He became mad with thirst for power and he created the Armada and became it's leader: KANE! Now regarding the people in his court, I not sure who Phule, Bishop, Deacon, or Rooke is but the female of his court is his Angel of Music resurrected from the dead. If any of you players disagree with this statement feel free to criticize, but remember I risked life and limb to aquire this information and to reveal the true story behind Kane's Court. Sincerely, Dead-Eye Dante Debouff and Red Esperanza Yveson BEWARE!!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Dante Debouff on Aug 29, 2013 wrote:
Many people would think this coming suggestion of mine should be termed as bizarre or unfitting to the Pirate101 story, but I would like to divulge anyway. Some of you players may have noticed that the faction of Valencia is representative of France. It is said that the clockworks were made by a genius in Valencia. In the story of the Phantom of the Opera, the title character is a genius who hides his hideous face behind a mask. He lives in an opera house in France and he trains a young woman (whom he calls his Angel of Music) to sing. In the sequel Love Never Dies, she dies and he is left heartbroken. Now the Phantom was not only a great composer but a great inventor- he made for the Shah of Persia a great maze of mirrors. Now in Pirate101, I believe that the Phantom became twisted and despairing, so he transformed himself into a clockwork being. He became mad with thirst for power and he created the Armada and became it's leader: KANE! Now regarding the people in his court, I not sure who Phule, Bishop, Deacon, or Rooke is but the female of his court is his Angel of Music resurrected from the dead. If any of you players disagree with this statement feel free to criticize, but remember I risked life and limb to aquire this information and to reveal the true story behind Kane's Court. Sincerely, Dead-Eye Dante Debouff and Red Esperanza Yveson BEWARE!!!
Fascinating idea and I love the Phantom info. As much as I love that opera and story I didn't realize there was a sequel. Thank you. x Runs to Amazon to order Love Never Dies for Kindle x

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Dante Debouff on Aug 29, 2013 wrote:
P.S. Where are my manners? Welcome to the boards Maestro778. I was so intrigued by your info that I totally forgot to welcome you. x Hands a cold tankard of yum and some hawklava x . I look forward to seeing what other treasures you have risked life and limb for our pleasure.

Ensign
Apr 20, 2010
Mr Ninja on May 30, 2013 wrote:
That is a good idea! But don't you kill Deacon, Rooke, and bishop?

Nicholas 56
You stop them but the pirate101 staff (sorry i don't know what else to call you) have said that battles aren't always lethal for example you battle fin two or three times and english bill two or three times. so i think the epics might come back right at the end, and i literaly just though of this maybe you have to battle all the epics at the end but you have some advantage like lots of allies or more than four companions or something.

Bold Ryan Ironside lv. 65

Ensign
Mar 02, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 1, 2013 wrote:
P.S. Where are my manners? Welcome to the boards Maestro778. I was so intrigued by your info that I totally forgot to welcome you. x Hands a cold tankard of yum and some hawklava x . I look forward to seeing what other treasures you have risked life and limb for our pleasure.
Thank you for your welcome and your appreciation; I'm glad that you too are a fan of the Phantom of the Opera. I still feel that this suggestion is unusual, but I hope that it will be even more widely known to other players. I wonder perhaps if the game developers will find some way to infuse this suggestion with the Pirate101 plot and story line. (To the game developers: I wonder if I could have some feedback on this suggestion) Sincerely, Dead-eye Dante Debouff and Red Esperanza Yveson.

Ensign
Sep 03, 2009
My question is, why would Kane want/need a bride of any form? As Avery told us the clockworks don't really have emotions, so what use would a wife be to Kane? Im sure in good time though we will encounter the "Clockwork Queen"