Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

When will PvP go live?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 07, 2009
Administrator
Today! Hope everyone enjoyed their time on the Test Realm. These forums will be hidden soon and important feedback threads will be moved to The Shipyards.

Thanks!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
May 02, 2010
If I might be so bold as to suggest, maybe a section for pvp discussion should be created.

Community Leader
compguru1 on Dec 13, 2012 wrote:
If I might be so bold as to suggest, maybe a section for pvp discussion should be created.
Congratulations! Looks like they are in the process of completing your request as I just saw "The Spar Chamber" added as a category. Good suggestion, and nice work to KI for implementing it so quickly. It will be a good place to keep all of the PvP talk centralized.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Administrator
Talkin The Plank on Dec 13, 2012 wrote:
Congratulations! Looks like they are in the process of completing your request as I just saw "The Spar Chamber" added as a category. Good suggestion, and nice work to KI for implementing it so quickly. It will be a good place to keep all of the PvP talk centralized.
Thanks and agreed! Good suggestion, compguru1.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*