Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Holy Monquisition ships are green?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 02, 2009
I am trying to complete the thirsty for revenge quest with my level 14 Musketeer. I can't attack any of the ships because they are all green. What confuses me though is that I saw other pirates boarding the Holy Monquisition ships but I am unable to engage any of them as they are green.

Ensign
Aug 12, 2011
Tiphareth on Dec 17, 2012 wrote:
I am trying to complete the thirsty for revenge quest with my level 14 Musketeer. I can't attack any of the ships because they are all green. What confuses me though is that I saw other pirates boarding the Holy Monquisition ships but I am unable to engage any of them as they are green.
have you battled in zenda yet? if not then the crown is your friend. if you battle in zenda then you can engage in combat.

Petty Officer
Jun 09, 2009
Tiphareth on Dec 17, 2012 wrote:
They're probably your friends (for now)
After you battle in Zenda they become enemies