Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

"Flame Kami's Tabi" sightings

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 18, 2012
Yo there, if you could help me, beside of Honda (khotan sw - Yagizawa village - dojo tower) do you know if some else boss could drop these boots for musketeer (+11 agi and The Big Guns card), i am asking this since i farmed that "boss" for like 4 hours and nothing beside of some nice gear without cards (for musketeer) wich i sold for more nice money and some gear with cards for other classes wich i sent in bank, thank you in advance

Eccentric Roberto Bellamy
Duke of Hannibal

Lieutenant
Dec 18, 2012
I am also searching for the Southern Dijin Ring (a ring with revive), it should drop from the Fire Guardian but well is near a week that i am farming those guardians and i think to have received like 2 useful items for my class... .

So tell me if that ring could be dropped from other guardians beside of the Fire one, thanks in advance again .

Eccentric Roberto Bellamy
Duke of Hannibal

Ensign
Jul 19, 2010
Salamander's Charm has revive and is dropped by the fire gaurdian. (I have it so i know)

Lieutenant
Dec 18, 2012
WickedSkies on Jan 21, 2013 wrote:
Salamander's Charm has revive and is dropped by the fire gaurdian. (I have it so i know)
Nice to know, did you find it with your musketeer or with another class? Since i farmed so many times that fire elemental that he is coming out from my eyes and only things i was able to find wich i could use are 3 (three, not one, three) fire elemental medallions.

Ensign
Jul 19, 2010
Clownsanity on Jan 22, 2013 wrote:
Nice to know, did you find it with your musketeer or with another class? Since i farmed so many times that fire elemental that he is coming out from my eyes and only things i was able to find wich i could use are 3 (three, not one, three) fire elemental medallions.
Yea, I'm a musketeer. I actually got the ring you wanted from the water gaurdian also. It seems to me that most drops are shared between the gaurdians, as I got a salamander's charm from the fire gaurdian, and the water gaurdian. I've also gotten a pendant that had an extra sky spirit which is also handy from the water gaurdian, as well as a pendant that has valor's fortress I think.

Lieutenant
Dec 18, 2012
WickedSkies on Jan 22, 2013 wrote:
Yea, I'm a musketeer. I actually got the ring you wanted from the water gaurdian also. It seems to me that most drops are shared between the gaurdians, as I got a salamander's charm from the fire gaurdian, and the water gaurdian. I've also gotten a pendant that had an extra sky spirit which is also handy from the water gaurdian, as well as a pendant that has valor's fortress I think.
Yup got 2 of those charms with sky spirit from the fire elemental, well thx for infos at least i hope to find what i need, i will cotninue with fire elemental since seems that fire is the elemental linked to musketeer class.

I hope also KI will fix soon Lo Pan since seems he could drop a little more percent of useful items for musketeer class than other bosses.

Just because we are here i would ask to you if you had ever find some charm/token/ring with critical strike, i know there is a outfit with critical strike +3 wich should be dropped from Friar Sand (but i prefer my English Billy jacket).

Thx for helping