Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ships.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 19, 2010
I just today got to cool ranch and i bout he ship they have for sale and i tried to take my equpiment off my last boat but only half of them would get off.Please help because i want my new ship to be at its fullest.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Look at the equipment you're trying to move. If it's origin-specific, it won't go on the Bison ship unless it's Bison stuff.

Cannon, anchors, helm, and horns can be moved but sails, figureheads, and armor have to be crafted for that ship type specifically.

Ensign
Dec 28, 2012
Vendors can help get you on your feet, but once you're out fighting ships you'll start to get better equipment from them. Fighting additional ships to what is required for the quests is also a good idea, as many of the better parts require high nautical levels.

Ensign
Dec 19, 2010
I did make sure the parts are bison orgin i did get it to work now after a few days but it still isnt always could and i will have the problem it will let me do half then i have to wait a day for the rest it is a little annoying i dont want to fight a enemy ship with out my maxinum power.