Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Problem With Ship Vendors

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 21, 2012
Whenever I go to ship vendors, such as Mick Malley and that monkey in Puerto Mico, I can only see the first ship. I have saved up to buy the Monquistan ship but at Mick Malleys I can only see the raft and at the monkey all I can see is the frigate. Does anyone else have this problem?

Community Leader
cookiesolivia on Jan 31, 2013 wrote:
Whenever I go to ship vendors, such as Mick Malley and that monkey in Puerto Mico, I can only see the first ship. I have saved up to buy the Monquistan ship but at Mick Malleys I can only see the raft and at the monkey all I can see is the frigate. Does anyone else have this problem?
Each ship vendor only caters to one or two specific ship types, this makes sure that the pirate cannot "through normal play" access a ship that is more advanced than the areas they have already been granted access to. (this can be easily worked around by porting to friends, etc)

You have to see the ship parts vendor on the second level of Puerto Mico to get Monquistan skiff ship parts.
I think the ship vendor offering this ship is on the second level of the city also.

If your after a Monquistan Skiff, then I would say save your gold, if you havent gotten one yet, they are going to give you one on the normal quest line.

Ships given for free on Quest line:
Raft
Parents Skiff
Monquistan Skiff
Mooshu Skiff

(I am surprised they do not give us a Bison Skiff at some point, as cool ranch is a big gap, and has lots of ship battles)

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Ensign
Nov 21, 2012
Dr Zeppers on Jan 31, 2013 wrote:
Each ship vendor only caters to one or two specific ship types, this makes sure that the pirate cannot "through normal play" access a ship that is more advanced than the areas they have already been granted access to. (this can be easily worked around by porting to friends, etc)

You have to see the ship parts vendor on the second level of Puerto Mico to get Monquistan skiff ship parts.
I think the ship vendor offering this ship is on the second level of the city also.

If your after a Monquistan Skiff, then I would say save your gold, if you havent gotten one yet, they are going to give you one on the normal quest line.

Ships given for free on Quest line:
Raft
Parents Skiff
Monquistan Skiff
Mooshu Skiff

(I am surprised they do not give us a Bison Skiff at some point, as cool ranch is a big gap, and has lots of ship battles)
Tank you very much!

Before I was a member Mick Malley used to sell Galleons, Corsair's Frigate, Skiffs, Monquistan ships and rafts, so I was just wondering why I couldn't access them anymore.When do I earn a Monquistan ship?

Ensign
Oct 17, 2012
Tank you very much!

Before I was a member Mick Malley used to sell Galleons, Corsair's Frigate, Skiffs, Monquistan ships and rafts, so I was just wondering why I couldn't access them anymore.When do I earn a Monquistan ship?

You get it I believe after you fight Gortez. You get the ship right before (?) you go to Monquista

Community Leader
cookiesolivia on Feb 3, 2013 wrote:
Tank you very much!

The Monquistan skiff reward comes shortly after finishing Monquista (Tiera Primata skyway), not before.

Chatroom Moderator - Pieces of Eight Radio