Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Two Questions

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 26, 2012
1) My friend Charming Gabrielle Devarough cannot get the eye patch that everyone gets, i told her how too get it but it is not there in the redemable gift place
2) Why does the game run soo slow on laptops, it is so annoying(Sorry)
~Fearless John Bowman Buckaneer~

Ensign
Dec 06, 2009
Did your friend play at any point in Beta? The eyepatch was a gift to those who participated.

With regards to your issues playing on laptops, your machine is probably not built for gaming. That is just a guess, but without knowing your specs I can't offer a helpful opinion, sorry!

Petty Officer
Mar 18, 2009
Grim2626 on Oct 10, 2012 wrote:
1) My friend Charming Gabrielle Devarough cannot get the eye patch that everyone gets, i told her how too get it but it is not there in the redemable gift place
1.) Not everyone gets the eye-patch, only those that were a part of the beta testing.

2.) I play on a laptop and it is not slow. Might be your particular laptop.

Community Leader
If you're talking about the eye patch with the star on it, only those who participated in the beta test received one of those. It's called the Pioneer Patch, because beta testers were pioneers of the game.

As for the game being slow on laptops. I'm on a laptop and it's not slow. What you might be experiencing is an over loaded server. Try changing servers in the options menu.

If you don't know how to get there, go to options, click on the world, and see where you're at. Most people will be in Avery. If you go to another world, you'll probably see an improvement in response time.

Developer
Grim2626 on Oct 10, 2012 wrote:
have your friend contact customer support for assistance: https://www.pirate101.com/CustomerSupport/free_game

regarding your laptop, make sure you meet our system requirements: https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/system_requirements

hope this helps!

Pirate101 Associate Producer