Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Question for One-Eyed Jack

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 05, 2009
Been watching my mailbox every day...so far, I have recieved one map, but I have more than one Wizard 101 account...is it one per address, or one per account?

Ensign
Dec 17, 2008
Still looking for a key if any one has one please let me know asap. please, an thank you.

Ensign
Aug 20, 2009
Hello one-eyed jack you wouldn't mind if you gave me a map do you?I would really apprciate it if you did.

from,

kiki (lvl 18 swashbuckler)

P.S how do you get the rat brigand?

Ensign
Jun 23, 2009
Hi my in game name is Wicked William Walker. I have a map code with two uses still. If you would like it, hit me up in the game and I will see what I can do.

Ensign
Jun 14, 2012
Should anyone have a spare key, would love to get one, understand if you've used them all up, but.....ninja pig!!

Petty Officer
Feb 24, 2012
How does one "hit me up" while in th' battle if not on bucko list?

Ensign
Dec 13, 2009
I think it is totally unfair such offers are only given to US residents when many people in other countries spend on the game. Things like this should be offered digitally so everyone has a chance.

Ensign
Aug 02, 2008
why cant everybody get a ninja pig companion who played on beta as a gift?

Ensign
Sep 26, 2012
Can You Please Email Me A Code

~Darksonic183 privateer

Ensign
Apr 24, 2012
All I can add for KI is next time maybe don't do mail, even with my address on file for many many months I never received the map. No biggie. But with the way privacy information is lately not a lot of people want their address on file. So if you can pass on to marketing, send it via email next time with a code unique to each account.

My .02.

Thanks!

Ensign
Sep 16, 2010
I cant believe that the marvelous Ninja Pigs are only avaible if you are US Resident.
So you just take our money and cut us off those nice things?

That would be very disappointing and i hope thats will be reconsidered. So everyone gets a chance to get a map or let us at least spend Crowns for one.

If anyone has a Code to spare contact me in Pirate101 Black Betty Blake.

Thank you and see you all in Game.

Lux

P.S.: Please excuse my bad english. I try to do my best.

Petty Officer
Dec 16, 2009
canuckess on Oct 20, 2012 wrote:
wow, once again shafted by not being in the US!

what is wrong with you people?

i have several accounts with KI, being in Canada has left me out of several promos and have to wait for you to distribute cards to Canada, what is up with that?

do you only want US residents to play your family game?

i just dont understand why everyone else is left out?

surely emails to regular paying members in other countries could have been included, shiver me timbers again!

my grandchildren love all the extras, too bad we don't get them
KI isn't bad, it's like waiting for a movie to come into a different country. It has to be translated before the movie will be released to a certain country. Also, I think mail to other countries is a bit too expensive. I feel for you, though.

Ensign
Oct 16, 2012
What map,exactly? I never heard about this...

Community Leader
Dominooooo on Nov 23, 2012 wrote:
KI isn't bad, it's like waiting for a movie to come into a different country. It has to be translated before the movie will be released to a certain country. Also, I think mail to other countries is a bit too expensive. I feel for you, though.
Depending on what country you are in, there may be restrictions on what can be sent as far as promotional items. I know there are some countries that view this kind of promotion as gambling and don't allow it. When you think of it that way, it ends up just being more trouble that it's worth for the dev. Hopefully, the next one will go out via email!

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
Luxana on Nov 13, 2012 wrote:
I cant believe that the marvelous Ninja Pigs are only avaible if you are US Resident.
So you just take our money and cut us off those nice things?

That would be very disappointing and i hope thats will be reconsidered. So everyone gets a chance to get a map or let us at least spend Crowns for one.

If anyone has a Code to spare contact me in Pirate101 Black Betty Blake.

Thank you and see you all in Game.

Lux

P.S.: Please excuse my bad english. I try to do my best.
Don't worry Luxanna. I am a U.S. resident, but I never got a map.

There are lots of nice swashbuckler companions out there that you can get that have the same epics as Ninja Pig.

Ensign
Oct 30, 2009
williamep2 on Oct 28, 2012 wrote:
Hi my in game name is Wicked William Walker. I have a map code with two uses still. If you would like it, hit me up in the game and I will see what I can do.
I would like one please.But when do we meet?

~Clever Duncan lvl 41

Ensign
May 21, 2011
There is 3 more uses on my map.

Ninja Pig:
W755 D5L8 E739 N4ML QQ45

Letter:
http://www.pirate101.com/SWPMB75Y

Not sure if the letter has the same 3 time restrictions as the NP code.

~A

Ensign
Aug 04, 2012
I know this might be alittle silly but will one-Eyed Jack be a companion? He looks so COOL and CUTE!

Ensign
Jan 16, 2012
hey like it is so unfair that only the US gets it so why would you just do something
like that to all the other people that don't live in the US don't get the ninja pig so why can't you create any other codes that have crowns or somthing else so please send another out some codes to the people who don't live in the US please just give out a code please

Community Leader
summerluv87 on Dec 1, 2012 wrote:
I know this might be alittle silly but will one-Eyed Jack be a companion? He looks so COOL and CUTE!
In lieu of that, I'd settle for a mini One-Eyed Jack pet

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Ensign
Apr 15, 2010
I got a marco polo map to... but i am still trying to figure it out... anyway my question is at the bottom of the map it has the symbols for each type of pirate... what does that mean? does it mean there is a code to go in each one or is it just there for decoration?

Ensign
Apr 15, 2010
I have several questions....
1) Can you change your crew member and your flags colors?
2) Why do girls dance differently then guys do? (not complaining thou hehe the girls dance is awesome )
3) Will there be a bazaar added?
4)Will mounts be soon changed to gold?
5) Is swashbuckler any good?
6)Heavy and light armor for clothing?
7)Same question as # 4) What about houses?
Sorry about so much questions i just started p101 not too long ago!
-TayTay lvl 76 Balance wizard101-
TayTay lvl 15 Swashbuckler Pirate101-

Administrator
BalanceAngel128 on Dec 12, 2012 wrote:
I have several questions....
1) Can you change your crew member and your flags colors?
2) Why do girls dance differently then guys do? (not complaining thou hehe the girls dance is awesome )
3) Will there be a bazaar added?
4)Will mounts be soon changed to gold?
5) Is swashbuckler any good?
6)Heavy and light armor for clothing?
7)Same question as # 4) What about houses?
Sorry about so much questions i just started p101 not too long ago!
-TayTay lvl 76 Balance wizard101-
TayTay lvl 15 Swashbuckler Pirate101-
Wow! That's a lot of questions. I don't have a lot of time to answer them all, so forum readers feel free to expound on my quick answers if you'd like to help jade750.

1- Not yet! But it is a highly requested feature.
2- Not sure "why" other than it's fun!
3- This is also a highly requested feature that we'd love to implement.
4- I'm not sure on this one. I'll have to do some research.
5- Definitely!
6- More info about armor can be found here.
7- Yes, you can already buy two houses with gold. Just make sure you click the gold coin button in the crown shop next to the house you're interested in buying.

Best of luck and I hope you enjoy playing Pirate101!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Dec 01, 2012
I to have a question for One-Eyed Jack! (or anyone who might know the answer)
Why does it take 12-24 hours to post something on the forums? I know it has to be "moderated", but other forums let you post within 5 seconds after hitting the submit button and they have staff constantly watching the forums for any misconduct and just deletes the comment and ban if they continue. I would like to ask question about the game because I'm stuck of because I have a certain armor I don't know if I should keep or not and by the time I get an answer back, I've already sold the item I shouldn't have because it was rare or I finally figured out what to do for the quest (hours later). This really disgruntles me....

Ensign
Apr 15, 2010
AoS Sheldon on Oct 18, 2012 wrote:
As most of us know Kingsisle are sending out marco pollo's map in the mail

My question is this: Is it by mail? Or is it by email?

If it is mail to our homes will people in other continents ie Europe be getting it?
My question is this: Is it by mail? Or is it by email?

It is sent by mail because i just gotten one of these maps not too long ago