Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Anyone able to get in Zhayu Tower?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 27, 2011
I can find Zhayu Tower, but it won't let me enter. What's up? Am I doing it wrong or is this a bug?

Ensign
Aug 14, 2012
I have completed every quest in the game except this one. I found the tower but can't get in. Anyone else have this problem. Thanks.

Ensign
Feb 25, 2012
Merciless Martin on Oct 31, 2012 wrote:
I have completed every quest in the game except this one. I found the tower but can't get in. Anyone else have this problem. Thanks.
same for me i have completed every quest exsept this one can any one help

Administrator
Just wanted to let you know that we've identified the bug, and we've got a fix planned for this issue.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Aug 27, 2011
Ensign
Nov 16, 2010
  • i have the same problem also need new quests i have a year paid for and no quests the two i have left have bugs and i want to play give me more quests please

Ensign
Aug 14, 2012
has anyone heard when they are actuaslly supposed to fix this. I would just like to know some kind of time frame if possible.

Ensign
Nov 16, 2010
zedbarker on Nov 2, 2012 wrote:
  • i have the same problem also need new quests i have a year paid for and no quests the two i have left have bugs and i want to play give me more quests please
  • please any idea when ZHAYU tower will be fixed

Ensign
Aug 27, 2011
In case you haven't tried it, it is fixed now. Now i have no more quests.