Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Death Ships (Haunted Skyway)

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 23, 2009
I fight 12 ghost ships (12 is too many anyway - gets boring fast) then fight 6 on a side quest (unable to combine.) I probably missed another one - it's getting so tedious and boring it's all starting to run together. Then I finish off Captain Blood and think I may finally get to the mines but no - 12 more ghost ships and "find 6 wooden planks" ON GHOST SHIPS. I'm only at 6 and am bored sick already and out of those 6 I got 1 wooden plank. I've been doing boarding and broadside combat. It's not looking good...

I love this game even more than Wizard because it seems less tedious and so much more fun to play solo. The Ghost Ships, however, are extremely frustrating. I'd love to be able to purchase a new ship to make things easier, but I'm not at Mooshu and it doesn't look like I'll be getting there anytime soon,

Can we at least go down to 10 on these 12 ship missions? Or maybe give us the ability to combine more of them? As it is I really don't want to go back into the Haunted Skyway ever again right now.

Ensign
Oct 13, 2012
This is cool ranch it just gets more hard and more hard I bought a Bison ship and I can't defeat them in skyway so I just board the ship and defeat them.If I can do it you can do it.I don't think they are going to change the ships

Petty Officer
Oct 31, 2012
patchespal on Dec 11, 2012 wrote:
I fight 12 ghost ships (12 is too many anyway - gets boring fast) then fight 6 on a side quest (unable to combine.) I probably missed another one - it's getting so tedious and boring it's all starting to run together. Then I finish off Captain Blood and think I may finally get to the mines but no - 12 more ghost ships and "find 6 wooden planks" ON GHOST SHIPS. I'm only at 6 and am bored sick already and out of those 6 I got 1 wooden plank. I've been doing boarding and broadside combat. It's not looking good...

I love this game even more than Wizard because it seems less tedious and so much more fun to play solo. The Ghost Ships, however, are extremely frustrating. I'd love to be able to purchase a new ship to make things easier, but I'm not at Mooshu and it doesn't look like I'll be getting there anytime soon,

Can we at least go down to 10 on these 12 ship missions? Or maybe give us the ability to combine more of them? As it is I really don't want to go back into the Haunted Skyway ever again right now.
10 would be good! I was losing intrest around 8 after defeating captain Blood!

Ensign
Oct 10, 2010
Hey, you're lucky you can even get IN to the haunted skyway. I can't because the toad is like "No go captain, turn around."