Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Reindeer Sleigh Mount (Pirate101 Holiday)

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
Ahoy!

As you know Wizard101 added a new reindeer mount just in time for Yuletide. It has a huge W on the back of the sleigh which stands for Wizard101. I love this mount so much that I would love to see it on Pirate101 too with a P on the back for Pirate101. Maybe this could be a thing for the upcoming Yuletide when or if added!

Ensign
Mar 02, 2009
I was so excited this morning when I saw the reindeer mount on the 12 days of the spiral page...then noticed that it was for Wizard101 only. That made me sad....

Hope us pirates can get this mount too.

Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
I too would want to see some of the sleighs and carriage mounts here in Pirate101 that were/are used in Wizard101.

In the later year, I played Wizard101 only for the mounts... pretty much. I would definitely want to see some mounts and different pets and stuff from Wizard101 in Pirate101.