Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

backpack is full when not full

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 13, 2012
hi ki

my backpack has been acting up. when i only have half a page of stuff but my game sends all the stuff a get after that to my bank please please please fix this

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
It doesn't matter whether or not the page is full. You can have half a page of gear, but all the rest of your items are ship parts or furniture.

Community Leader
On your Backpack screen you'll find a bar just below the row of icons with a pair of numbers showing how many items you're carrying out of how many total you can carry. (The maximum is 80 for Crowns players, 120 for members.)

Don't forget all the ship parts and housing items you're carrying also count toward the total number of items in your backpack. The first page only shows your personal gear like outfits, weapons and totems. There's an arrow toward the upper right of your backpack screen that tabs through your ship & housing stuff as well.

Chatroom Moderator - Pieces of Eight Radio
Ensign
Oct 13, 2012
Sierra Starsong on Feb 11, 2013 wrote:
On your Backpack screen you'll find a bar just below the row of icons with a pair of numbers showing how many items you're carrying out of how many total you can carry. (The maximum is 80 for Crowns players, 120 for members.)

Don't forget all the ship parts and housing items you're carrying also count toward the total number of items in your backpack. The first page only shows your personal gear like outfits, weapons and totems. There's an arrow toward the upper right of your backpack screen that tabs through your ship & housing stuff as well.
okay thanks a lot i do have a lot of ships i'll sell them and just keep one and i also have lots of housing items i'll sell these