Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Monterery Jack

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 17, 2011
I'm pretty much stuck on Monterery Jack BUT I always get beat when I have to fight him.(But is a really good
companion.)Also, If anyone knows what to do, plz tell me!!!

Ensign
Jul 27, 2011
I beat him as a privateer what class are you?
Also later on you get him as a companion.

Lieutenant
May 06, 2012
For what quest are you stuck with mr monetary jack? Also does the monetary jack compaion get a promo?

Community Leader
One eyed Fox on Feb 19, 2013 wrote:
I'm pretty much stuck on Monterery Jack BUT I always get beat when I have to fight him.(But is a really good
companion.)Also, If anyone knows what to do, plz tell me!!!
Was this the fight inside the house in Hidden Valley Ranch? He pounded me the first few times too. I had tried ganging up on him first, but his gun-toting friends killed us all before we could take Jack down.

I finally got through that fight by saving Monterey Jack for last. I ignored him as much as possible and focused instead on his companions, killing them off one by one, until Jack was all by himself. We then kept pounding him with everything we had, so he was taking three or four hits a round, but he could only strike back at one of us.

Chatroom Moderator - Pieces of Eight Radio
Ensign
Jul 27, 2011