Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Your 'WOW' moment.

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
iUnknowned on Feb 23, 2013 wrote:
I am a level 47 Swashbuckler and my WOW moment has to be finishing Deacon. I was so in shock and was like "WOW that was hard" and I couldn't believe it was his end.
I agree that was definetley one my biggest WOW moments I also have two others because all three were my WOW moments my two others were when i saw phule in a cell in fort elena it made think guess the armada isnt as tough as we thought or at least not phule. And my other one is when we saw Rooke for the first time in general tso's duengon that made think if I thought deacon was hard when i fight Rooke its gonna be much worse
Slick Cody Jones privateer lvl 50
Merciless Ethan Jenkins swashbuckler lvl 48

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
captain cookies on Feb 20, 2013 wrote:
So I just beat the game (yay for me.) and I have a question for players. What was the 1 moment in the game where your jaw dropped in amazement. for me it would be when you summon maruzame.
me, it was the time i assassin struck and did: EPIC HIT 505, 505, 505, 506 :D

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
or no! it was that that subodai did (now remember he is a bucaneer, low damage) EPIC HIT! *his epic music, swirling his blade...* 159! 479!

he hit SIX HUNDRED AND THIRTY EIGHT!!!!

cunning xavier veldon

Petty Officer
Jan 18, 2013
My biggest wow moment was in the gortez dungeon when your parents spirits start talking to you. Its cool how they tell you to find them at el dorado.

Name: Arthur Lanyard
Type: Musketeer
Level: 50

Ensign
May 09, 2011
Probably when me and my comps killed Deacon in one turn. i'm gonna use A Strike, do 1058, ha-ave el toro, do the second hit, Bonnie's so so awesome. I ko deacon, it is incredible.

Captain
May 13, 2011
gotta be that moment kan po did his epic critical twice in a row with relentless... against me, but i survived. i actually survived tons of hits in pvp sometimes in the same turn. another wow moment was when kobe picked on a healthy enemy his lvl and finished him off. i was helping my lvl 30 friend with quests and thats the moment my blade storm X2 finally was useful. i killed an enemy, blade storm, killed another enemy, blade storm, killed another enemy. both my and my friend were amazed. that was the first time my upgraded blade storm was actually useful

Ensign
Sep 22, 2012
My WOW moment was when I entered the storm gate for the first time. I was expecting a loading screen but what I got was a beautiful environment.

Ensign
May 09, 2011
My wow moment? Zang Cha. 3 dudes left. Beachead. Main battery switch dead ahead. He(with a bit of luck) managed to kill all three. He had 560 health left. It just happened.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
One eyed Fox on Feb 21, 2013 wrote:
For my 'WOW' moment,it was when Ratbeard wanted to be my companion,because he tried to kill me but now I feel bad for him because Captain Fowl stole his leg, killed his dad, burned down his house and he had grow up in a sewer.
he also killed his parrot

Ensign
Sep 05, 2009
I'd say one of my biggest WOW moments was when I reached Valencia, it was so beautiful! And dangerous.