Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

My Inventory

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 15, 2011
My backpack "inventory" is stuck at 116/120. I can only gather about 4 items before it sends what ever I pick up to my house. Is there some way to reset it. All I have in there now is what I am wearing. I hope this makes sense. Thanks. Level 36 swashbuckler.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
You're going to have to empty out some of your stuff. 120 is the max you can carry as a paid member. So either go home and drop off some of your furniture into your attic (if you don't have room in your house or bunkroom), put stuff in your bank or shared bank, or sell what you don't want. That's it.

Just as real backpacks have finite room, so does our pirate's pack. You've just reached the point where trying to put in one more pencil will make the zippers break. Sorry.

Ensign
Apr 21, 2009
Your inventory includes your backpack, your ship equipment, and housing items that are on you. The other items are probably what is bogging you down, you might want to check on that.

Ensign
Aug 15, 2011
Thanks guys, I guess reading the help tutteral would have made this question, not necessary. lesson learned.