Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

a wii version of both games but no membership

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
no membership be needed but they would still have the online versions for that. I'm also saying this because my brother who I love dearly thinks that these games take too much space and deletes them every time he sees them. I hate going behind his back but I also love these games. So please I'm begging you guys! I don't want my brother to hate me for the rest of my life! x starts to cry x.

Kindly Pearl Kringle lvl 28

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
I'm sorry, but I don't quite understand???
You lost me at the brother part....

Anyways, Kingsisle will more than likely never bring Wizard101 or Pirate101 to consoles. Especially not Wii. The Wii does not run very well, and the new Wii is just now able to run games Xbox and Playstation can. These games are for computer play, and I personally think consoles would be tricky to handle. I would love to play Pirate101 in the comfort of my room on my Xbox, but I do not see it happening. And anyways, it would be a steal to be able to play without membership on the console, then no one would play on the computer and Kingsisle would go broke.

Ensign
Feb 15, 2010
Then why not bring it to a system that is able to Fulfill these qualities and do something like on the 3DS like what club penguin did to the DS. Make a story which is about 20 - 30 hours long and leave them wanting more.

Ian Silver Level 50 Buccanear

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2009
Or they could do what Dc Universe Online did which is being able to download the game on the console (For Dc Universe Online you can download it on the Ps3)

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
i would be verry surprised if they make a wii version,

Community Leader
They would have to create an entire new division at KI to develop/support such devices.

I dont think they are looking to expand in that direction. At least not yet.
Especially when the real technology market that is moving in todays current business world is in mobile devices, not consoles.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
I had a feeling I'd get some comments like the first one... x sighs x. Its just that like I said I hate and I do mean HATE going behind his back but I also love these games. Sory for the confusion everyone.

Petty Officer
Dec 09, 2012
Sorry, you just lose everyone. What someone said about the bankruptcy is true, KI would be out of dough. Besides, I can't see any specialties added into a console.