Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Re: Tengu Sorcerers Bug

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 16, 2010
I have been farming Tengu Sorcerers for some reason lately and I noticed that they sometimes will attack up to five times in one turn without abilities. The sorcerers are in Valley of the Titans in Kita Dock in Mooshu.

Sincerely,
Matthew Level 49 Privateer

P.S, Please look at my other note as I have spotted another bug I wanted to report, it is about Lucy Sterling having a mustache. I am NOT joking

Petty Officer
Sep 02, 2011
Lucas Darkhammer on Mar 31, 2013 wrote:
I have been farming Tengu Sorcerers for some reason lately and I noticed that they sometimes will attack up to five times in one turn without abilities. The sorcerers are in Valley of the Titans in Kita Dock in Mooshu.

Sincerely,
Matthew Level 49 Privateer

P.S, Please look at my other note as I have spotted another bug I wanted to report, it is about Lucy Sterling having a mustache. I am NOT joking
i have seen both actually. i was killed by the sorcerers like that and have seen Lucy with dat stauche. it looks very disturbing