Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Sarah Steele Mouse Swashbuckler attacks

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 03, 2013
Is it my imagination or does Sarah Steele Mouse Swashbuckler act like a magnate for attacks? She seems to get a disproportionate amount of attention from the enemy. They bypass my other characters to attack her... is this on purpose?

Petty Officer
Sep 02, 2011
del reo rebel on Apr 6, 2013 wrote:
Is it my imagination or does Sarah Steele Mouse Swashbuckler act like a magnate for attacks? She seems to get a disproportionate amount of attention from the enemy. They bypass my other characters to attack her... is this on purpose?
No it might be because your characters have peaceful also to prevent this give her riposte rank 2 and first strike. it will prevent the problem

Ensign
Jan 03, 2013
Thanks that makes sense I'll try it...

Developer
Like most swashbucklers, Sarah Steele is lightly armored, has little health, and yet can dish out an inordinate amount of damage.

You should expect to see the enemy make it a priority to take her out as quickly as possible.

Ensign
Jan 03, 2013
That's great... I didn't expect the game to have that much 'smarts'... nice job!