Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Favorite Bosses/Enemies

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Do YOU have a favorite boss or enemy to fight? Why are they your favorite? Post your answers here!

I love fighting Santa Rana and Johnny Ringo for some reason. I farmed those two for hours one time all alone and it was easy! I got a sky snake from it too.

Ensign
Dec 31, 2012
I have to say that I was really fond of the Rat Pack. Probably because I love Dean Martin (Martin Dean's namesake) and other 50's and 60's swing-y big band-y music. A silly reason, I know, but the reference just made me happy. Ring-a-ding-ding, baby.

Fair Winds and Following Skies,
~~ Aeolian Dust

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Aeolian Dust on Jun 13, 2013 wrote:
I have to say that I was really fond of the Rat Pack. Probably because I love Dean Martin (Martin Dean's namesake) and other 50's and 60's swing-y big band-y music. A silly reason, I know, but the reference just made me happy. Ring-a-ding-ding, baby.

Fair Winds and Following Skies,
~~ Aeolian Dust
I love the badge you get from that too: "A Friend Of Ours". I always get complemented on it and am asked where I got it. Way cool all around.

Ensign
Aug 15, 2012
I like English Bill because he is in a creepy place and you have to battle him two times.

P.S when I did the battle with old scratch I had a difficult time defeating him, tell me if you did too!