Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Best and Worst Times

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Hiya Pirates! It's me, Sneaky Emma Everhart, or Emma as some call me. Enough with my chatter. I just wanted to ask- oops! I forget my manners sometimes, how are you all? Care for some Moolong tea? I just got some from one of the Mooshu tea houses. I also have a little variety of multiple flavored assorted cakes! We have cheesecake-strawberry and chocolate!- a chocolate cream few, some tea cakes right there, a lemon infused vanilla cake (never made it before today!) and a recipe I believe Miss Anne Radcliffe enjoys, lemon tea cakes with rosewater flavored icing! Take your pick.

Oh dear, getting off topic again... So, one of the topics I have in store for today is... Drumroll please, Ratbeard... What have been the best and worst times of your pirating adventures?

Personally, my best times have all been a little crazy... Like that one time I tried to steal some of those gorgeous jewels from one of those mines in Cool Ranch... Consequences were battling a giant chicken, long story... Another good time of mine has been in Cool Ranch too, when Old Scratch forgot to pay for the Yum... Good thing I cleared it up before things got too wild.

Worst times? The worst for me was a TOTAL ACCIDENT. Okay, okay, maybe not... I was raiding- err, borrowing some Aquilan olives, and lets just say that those Aquilans weren't lying about Eagilles' spear. I still have the scratches from it, and this was a long while ago... Dang, I'm glad the olives were worth it!

So, feel free to share your best moments (as well as your worst ones) in the skyways of the Spiral! It doesn't matter how crazy, how odd, how unusual, or how strange they may be, I'll be glad to hear it! Now I gotta go get the rest of those cakes out of the oven, so see you next time!

See ya in the Skyways!
Sneaky Emma Everhart

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Well my best time was in Skull Island when I heard Sullivan and Gilbert sing.
My worst moment was when I stole Eagillie's spear and ran right into you ...

Ensign
May 21, 2012
Highlander Fox of ... on Jun 17, 2013 wrote:
Hiya Pirates! It's me, Sneaky Emma Everhart, or Emma as some call me. Enough with my chatter. I just wanted to ask- oops! I forget my manners sometimes, how are you all? Care for some Moolong tea? I just got some from one of the Mooshu tea houses. I also have a little variety of multiple flavored assorted cakes! We have cheesecake-strawberry and chocolate!- a chocolate cream few, some tea cakes right there, a lemon infused vanilla cake (never made it before today!) and a recipe I believe Miss Anne Radcliffe enjoys, lemon tea cakes with rosewater flavored icing! Take your pick.

Oh dear, getting off topic again... So, one of the topics I have in store for today is... Drumroll please, Ratbeard... What have been the best and worst times of your pirating adventures?

Personally, my best times have all been a little crazy... Like that one time I tried to steal some of those gorgeous jewels from one of those mines in Cool Ranch... Consequences were battling a giant chicken, long story... Another good time of mine has been in Cool Ranch too, when Old Scratch forgot to pay for the Yum... Good thing I cleared it up before things got too wild.

Worst times? The worst for me was a TOTAL ACCIDENT. Okay, okay, maybe not... I was raiding- err, borrowing some Aquilan olives, and lets just say that those Aquilans weren't lying about Eagilles' spear. I still have the scratches from it, and this was a long while ago... Dang, I'm glad the olives were worth it!

So, feel free to share your best moments (as well as your worst ones) in the skyways of the Spiral! It doesn't matter how crazy, how odd, how unusual, or how strange they may be, I'll be glad to hear it! Now I gotta go get the rest of those cakes out of the oven, so see you next time!

See ya in the Skyways!
Sneaky Emma Everhart
Ooh! Those cakes sound yummy! I think I'll have some of that Moolong tea, and could I get a chocolate cream cake? -takes a bite- Mmmm... Miss Everhart, your treats are so tasty! -sneaks one of the lemon infused vanilla cakes-

My best time? My venture to Cool Ranch of course! I was so excited I couldn't drive straight! In fact, Lucy had to drag me off so Egg Shen could drive instead. That and I was a little hyper. It was so funny!

My worst time... When I was impersonating the Royal Monarch with Catbeard. It was hilarious, yet I sure got in trouble for it! Sheesh...

The Privateer'n Wizard

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
My worst time was trying to hold Catbeard down for his much needed bath after his prison stint. I still have the scratches on my arms and face and spent a good week in my quarters with cat scratch fever. It took Scratchy (no pun intended) to hold him in the tub, as he had no flesh to be ripped into and Gracie's golem did the sudsing with the handy sprayer hose attachment. I took some hilarious photos of a very wet and skinny looking cat that was trying desperately to not touch his soaked self but my kind hearted Bonnie Anne confiscated them, for the peace and unity of the crew, she claimed. Catbeard follows her everywhere now and kneads the knots out of her rifle sore shoulder when ever she needs it. Hrummhp, I was Trying to be kind by helping him look handsome again, I couldn't help it that wet cats are hysterical .

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
Best time: GETING MY ARMADILLO I went nuts and almost broke my computer
worst time: getting hit by that ship , and the armada head , and the chickens ( I no like chickens ) and falling of the ship, and falling in the wind lane, eating Romba's spear, running out of poptarts, camping in Arrayo Grande , oh and losing my keys

Captain
May 16, 2011
Oh yes, I would love some Moolong Tea. And I'll have some of that new lemon infused vanilla cake. Yes, yes, very refreshing.

Anyway one of my best moments(and suprising too) is when I first set foot in Valencia. I liked it immediately. Then I turned my head and saw the huge machine. I was like WTR(What the Ratbeard)!!!

As for my worst moment, it would be when I was running out of BeachHead I tripped over tons of clockwork bodies, and fell flat on my face many times over. Aiiiiiieeeee that was painful.

"Who are you?! Surrender or feel the wrath of El Toro!!!"