Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

can someone help me out?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
I heard that there is a quest where you get to train a gladiator to fight and swashbucklers get to have him as a comp where is this quest? and when can you do it?

Petty Officer
Sep 19, 2010
Samocles is his name and he isnt available until you reach level 65 and have done certain other tasks to unlock this one. He is awesome as a companion i have him myself and i must say he is one of the best ive seen so far and is the best of the Aquilin companions by far IMO. With him invised up and he does his crit hit he does 900 damage and seen him do epic hit for much more. He isnt as good as me though, I can do 1800 damage with a nice crit hit using my Minotaur Lord's Axe and then riposte 3 times for a whopping 1800 more damage making short work of any NPC that comes at me. No Joke!! The guy that gives the task for the gladiator training is just below the gladiator ramp at bottom next to golden bough entrance or close to it.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
Petty Officer
Sep 19, 2010
Griffen Deverux on Jul 2, 2013 wrote:
What other tasks?
Not sure i didnt keep track of what i did to open the task up i just did them all i have no current tasks left to complete in either MB or Aquila. I just know you have to be level 65 to get the task for sure. I have my musketeer who is 65 and hasnt unlocked this task yet but he has far more tasks to go to do so. My wife got the task as a 65 privateer, of course she didnt get a companion but she still got to do the tasks for gladiator training. Sorry i couldnt be of more help.

Ensign
Feb 14, 2013
Griffen Deverux on Jun 30, 2013 wrote:
I heard that there is a quest where you get to train a gladiator to fight and swashbucklers get to have him as a comp where is this quest? and when can you do it?
at 65! i have a swashbuckler myself and i skipped a level when i was a 64 then i went to 65 then after the rest of the quests i became 66 then he becomes 99 AND i have no idea how it got 99 maybe a bug but 99 is okay with me! XD at least i am the toughest pirate

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
TheCoolestPirateAr... on Jul 4, 2013 wrote:
at 65! i have a swashbuckler myself and i skipped a level when i was a 64 then i went to 65 then after the rest of the quests i became 66 then he becomes 99 AND i have no idea how it got 99 maybe a bug but 99 is okay with me! XD at least i am the toughest pirate
Do you think I believe that