Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Half-Blood101

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
Half-Blood101: A game idea for Kingsisle

Story: The gods are in trouble. The Titans have declared war, once their master, Kronos, is released from Tartarus. Kronos is rebuilding, and it was only a matter of time too. Kronos would not stay locked in Prison forever. In the last war, Half-Bloods and gods had to work together to defeat the Titans. History seems to be repeating. There is only one more chance: You.

You are a Half-Blood born from one of the select gods. (At the beginning of the tutorial you choose.)

Zeus: The power to summon lightning or storms to help you in Battle. The strongest class, but weakest in health. (Kind of like Storm from Wizard101)

Poseidon: These Half-Bloods are more powerful in Aquatic regions. If water is close by, it will boost their Attack Rate, Strength, and Agility by 25%. They can also use water attacks and sea animals at will.

Hades: The power to control the dead. You can summon henchmen in battle, dead enemies are 25% weaker towards you, and you can control certain stones to attack enemies.

Hephaestus: The power to control Fire. Invincible to any kind of Fire attack (This ability is not allowed in PvP) , and good with engineering. They can reprogram any robotic enemies into being 15% weaker. Fire is 25% weaker underwater.

Athena: Skilled in battle, with a 20% increase in Spirit and Mind. Able to move faster, and set up trap to lure enemies into. 15% Weaker in hand-to-hand combat, but skilled in trapping and planning.

Ares: 25% more skilled with heavier weapons, and have more health. Wear heavy armor, and use smashy and stabby weapons. Walk slower in battle, and are not as skilled, but a single hit can devastate enemies.

Main Hub area: Camp Half-Blood

Cabins (Dorms): Look and style depends on your godly parent.

Hero Trainer (Headmaster): Chiron the Centaur

Now, rather than having teachers, Half-Bloods tend to learn more, with more experience they have in battle. You will learn most attacks that are due to your class only by leveling up and defeating enemies. Weapon skills, however, can be trained in the Arena in Camp Half-Blood.

Combat: The Combat is free style. You move freely, and press certain buttons to use abilities. An enemy will simply chase you, and it is your choice to stay and fight. If you still don't know what I mean by free style combat, look at "World of Warcraft".

Worlds:

Athens: Camp Half-Blood, at the time, is located near Athens. This is the starting world.
Olympus: You must qualify as a legendary hero to the gods. In the Olympus world, there will be a number of tests and monsters. You find out soon that Monsters have begun to overrun Olympus, and to prove your bravery, you must take the Titan releasing them, head on. Titan for this world has yet to be determined. Kronos is the final boss in the first story arch.
Rome: Reinforcements are needed, and Rome is a last resort. You cannot trust them. Be careful.
The Underworld: Hades may know how to shut Tartarus. Can you trust him?
Tartarus: Kronos

Ensign
Jun 29, 2009
First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Ruthless Anthony on Jul 26, 2013 wrote:

Story: The gods are in trouble. The Titans have declared war, once their master, Kronos, is released from Tartarus. Kronos is rebuilding, and it was only a matter of time too. Kronos would not stay locked in Prison forever. In the last war, Half-Bloods and gods had to work together to defeat the Titans. History seems to be repeating. There is only one more chance: You.

You are a Half-Blood born from one of the select gods. (At the beginning of the tutorial you choose.)

Zeus: The power to summon lightning or storms to help you in Battle. The strongest class, but weakest in health. (Kind of like Storm from Wizard101)

Poseidon: These Half-Bloods are more powerful in Aquatic regions. If water is close by, it will boost their Attack Rate, Strength, and Agility by 25%. They can also use water attacks and sea animals at will.

Hades: The power to control the dead. You can summon henchmen in battle, dead enemies are 25% weaker towards you, and you can control certain stones to attack enemies.

Hephaestus: The power to control Fire. Invincible to any kind of Fire attack (This ability is not allowed in PvP) , and good with engineering. They can reprogram any robotic enemies into being 15% weaker. Fire is 25% weaker underwater.

Athena: Skilled in battle, with a 20% increase in Spirit and Mind. Able to move faster, and set up trap to lure enemies into. 15% Weaker in hand-to-hand combat, but skilled in trapping and planning.

Ares: 25% more skilled with heavier weapons, and have more health. Wear heavy armor, and use smashy and stabby weapons. Walk slower in battle, and are not as skilled, but a single hit can devastate enemies.

Now, rather than having teachers, Half-Bloods tend to learn more, with more experience they have in battle. You will learn most attacks that are due to your class only by leveling up and defeating enemies. Weapon skills, however, can be trained in the Arena in Camp Half-Blood.

Combat: The Combat is free style. You move freely, and press certain buttons to use abilities. An enemy will simply chase you, and it is your choice to stay and fight. If you still don't know what I mean by free style combat, look at "World of Warcraft".

Worlds:

Athens: Camp Half-Blood, at the time, is located near Athens. This is the starting world.
Olympus: You must qualify as a legendary hero to the gods. In the Olympus world, there will be a number of tests and monsters. You find out soon that Monsters have begun to overrun Olympus, and to prove your bravery, you must take the Titan releasing them, head on. Titan for this world has yet to be determined. Kronos is the final boss in the first story arch.
Rome: Reinforcements are needed, and Rome is a last resort. You cannot trust them. Be careful.
I love this idea, but I think it's a little too close to Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief. KI has to be a little more original or else they may get sued.

I've been thinking of Supernatural101.

Classes:

Werewolf: Amazing strength, power, health, and speed. They don't have a high dodge, since they like to take their fights head on, but when they hit, they hit powerful and can be deadly after a few rounds. They increase their damage and accuracy 25% once their health is below 50%.

Vampire: They have a very high health, and an amazing dodge. They have amazing Accuracy and agility. They can be unstoppable, if it would only last... Slowly weaken after every round, weakening by 3% due to the sun's rays in every world. Not much at first, but after just 10 rounds, they'd be weaken by 30%! Choosing this class means you'll have to know how to finish a battle in the least amount of time possible. Wait too long, and you'll be done for...

Zombie: Although not the fastest, or the best smelling class, they can pack a powerful punch (or should I say, 'bite'?). Zombies have the ability to turn one or more enemy's into an ally once they've reach a certain level, but beware: That power won't last long. After so many rounds (think of it like poisoning for Swashbucklers), your enemies will begin to attack you once again, but in that time of their 'poisoning', they could make powerful companions...

Fairy: They are basically the Health class of the spiral. Although they aren't much of a fighting class, they can shoot almost anywhere on the battle board with their bow and arrow and cause some damage. They have a lower dodge then most classes, but great accuracy. Their attacks won't be enough to kill the enemy, but hopefully, their companions (assuming there will be) will be able to finish the rest, with their fairy leader healing them if they get too injured...

Witch: They are masters of buffs and enjoy watching their enemies attack each other like little children. Witches (or Warlocks), are able to cast buffs on themselves and their companions, making them almost unstoppable. Once they reached a certain level, they will be able to cast a buff of confusion onto a few of their enemies, making them unable to think clearly. This could be deadly for them, cause they could either walk around the board, not hitting anyone, or attack themselves in a desperate attempt to understanding what happened. Remember to keep your companions away from them, cause your confused enemies might get lucky and hit one of them...

Ensign
Sep 29, 2010

Worlds:

First of all, this sounds like the Percy Jackson movies. First problem right there. Copy right issues.

Second. The skills for the half - bloods of the specific gods. I mean like come on. Zeus, the most powerful of all gods , has children that can die easily. Ahhhhh No.

There are so many things wrong with this world >.< Please just read it over. The idea itself is great but basically you're mixing aquila from pirate 101 and aquila from wizard 101 in one world only with a different combat style and story line. please think on this again.

Petty Officer
Sep 26, 2011
Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Great idea but in some ways flawed(p.s. i just saw the sequel to the first percy jackson movie i thought it was underatted)
first off copyright issues we dont want kingsisle to be sewn now do we? so either A.they have to make a collabaration game with the company/director that made the game B.they have to get bought by said company or C.they have to make some changes and change it with the help of MAD LIBS
Mad libs
saving people from copyright since...whenever they we're first made
I would say A. is the best idea. B. And C.Might make the game have a chance of sucking. and B.might ruin the company they would become the rare ware of online gaming. so yea good idea though also a bonus D.the game would have to be fan-made.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Ensign
Apr 03, 2013

Worlds:

I LOVE the idea because I'm a half-blood fan but people are right, it's way to close to percy jackson, maybe
a little less of the book and kingsile will be sorry they didn't make this!

Ensign
Jun 26, 2013
its a book series! the movies are too different to the books to count as the same thing! the movies suck but the books are awesome! I guess it would not be too much of a disaster if it had nothing to do with wizard101 or pirate101 AT ALL! The percy Jackson series has been treated so very poorly in movies, no one respects it anymore (except me I remain loyal 4ever!). I just don't see kingsisle making it. perhaps a different company?

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
Hmmm...Have you ever heard of the Percy Jackson series? But come to think of it ... I love the Idea!!!
I love Poseidon ( it's not because of Percy's father) so it would be awesome to play a game with Greek gods. Loving Aquila already, but I always wished to hear a little more about the gods there than just Apollo.

Ensign
Apr 03, 2013
Bloody Belle on Jul 30, 2013 wrote:
I love this idea, but I think it's a little too close to Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief. KI has to be a little more original or else they may get sued.

I've been thinking of Supernatural101.

Classes:

Werewolf: Amazing strength, power, health, and speed. They don't have a high dodge, since they like to take their fights head on, but when they hit, they hit powerful and can be deadly after a few rounds. They increase their damage and accuracy 25% once their health is below 50%.

Vampire: They have a very high health, and an amazing dodge. They have amazing Accuracy and agility. They can be unstoppable, if it would only last... Slowly weaken after every round, weakening by 3% due to the sun's rays in every world. Not much at first, but after just 10 rounds, they'd be weaken by 30%! Choosing this class means you'll have to know how to finish a battle in the least amount of time possible. Wait too long, and you'll be done for...

Zombie: Although not the fastest, or the best smelling class, they can pack a powerful punch (or should I say, 'bite'?). Zombies have the ability to turn one or more enemy's into an ally once they've reach a certain level, but beware: That power won't last long. After so many rounds (think of it like poisoning for Swashbucklers), your enemies will begin to attack you once again, but in that time of their 'poisoning', they could make powerful companions...

Fairy: They are basically the Health class of the spiral. Although they aren't much of a fighting class, they can shoot almost anywhere on the battle board with their bow and arrow and cause some damage. They have a lower dodge then most classes, but great accuracy. Their attacks won't be enough to kill the enemy, but hopefully, their companions (assuming there will be) will be able to finish the rest, with their fairy leader healing them if they get too injured...

Witch: They are masters of buffs and enjoy watching their enemies attack each other like little children. Witches (or Warlocks), are able to cast buffs on themselves and their companions, making them almost unstoppable. Once they reached a certain level, they will be able to cast a buff of confusion onto a few of their enemies, making them unable to think clearly. This could be deadly for them, cause they could either walk around the board, not hitting anyone, or attack themselves in a desperate attempt to understanding what happened. Remember to keep your companions away from them, cause your confused enemies might get lucky and hit one of them...
That's a fantastic idea I hope KI uses it between now and Christmas, am I right?

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
If this was to come true; KI would have to team up with the producers of Percy Jackson (possible). ROBLOX has done this before with the creators of Percy Jackson. Also if that did work; it could take place in Aquila but Percy Jackson takes place in modern times on EARTH. So we basically stay on Earth and this takes place before Wizard101 and Pirate101 and at the end of the game; you can choose if you want to stay a half-blood and you can still play it. Also you can become a Wizard and Pirate but you won't know it till it's to late. So if the game chose you to be a Pirate; here's what would happen.
*you turn on Fox News
Reporter: We're at NASA right now and we see flying ships coming towards Earth in SPACE! How is this possible Larry?
Larry: Well Jim; I have no idea but all we know is that we'll get the nukes out and we're planning for WAR!
Jim: Thanks Larry.
You: Well this is just well .. erm ... weird. I bet it's just another alien hoax. They always do these. Well I better get to bed because I'm going to be looking this up on internet.
*sleeps
Meanwhile ...
Kane: Are we ready to invade General Rooke?
Rooke: Yes my lord. Prepare the invasion!
Kane: It be so. Now what country shall we devastate first Rooke?
Rooke: High Lord; I expect you to attack the USA on New York.
Kane: Why's that?
Rooke: That's where Zeus Skyfather's children are and the other gods on LONG ISLAND!
Kane: It be so.
*wakes
You: Well it's time to turn on the news.
Jim: Hello again Fox News viewers. Apparently they're advancing and we're preparing for ALIEN WAR! In other related news; the game series of Halo is now on sale due to this. GET YOURS TODAY to prepare for WAR!
Larry: Yes yes. The nuke missiles are ready to be sent off to attack these ships. And we know that it doesn't look like ships in Star Wars.
You: *phew I thought Darth Vader was coming!
*owl flies in
You: Hello snow owl. You look like Potter's pet.
Owl: WHO?!
To be continued ...

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
You: *Ahem* Harry Potter's pet. *scratches head Did I hear you talk?
Owl: Yes I did.
You: OH MY *beep*
*error message*
We're heaving technical difficulties; please hold
*one minute LATER
You: Well owl. Who's your master?
Owl: Merle Ambrose. Here he comes now.
Merle Ambrose: Gamma; why are you in this person's home? Sorry umm ...
You: I'm (insert name here) Bill.
Merle Ambrose: Well Bill; Gamme probably smelled you making something.
You: Come on in.
Merle Ambrose: Thanks Bill.
You: No problem. *turns on news
Jim: Hello guys and I'm BACK with the flying ships story. Apparently NASA found out that the brand of the flying ships is Valencia. How odd is that one of Spain's city is named Valencia. Parallel Earth? I have no idea.
Larry: Well of course it probably is.
Jim: Most likely.
You: *turns off news
Merle Ambrose: We got to go to Pittsburgh, PA.
*goes to Chicago airport
Airport Employee: That will be 500 dollars.
Merle Ambrose: You accept Gold?
Airport Employee: GOLD! :D I will take it! Look guys; he has GOLD! GET HIM!
You: We better scram to the plane.
Gamma: Yea.
Airport Employees: Wait a second. Did that owl just talk?
Gamma: Yes I did.
Airport Employees: *faints
*a couple hours later in Pittsburgh
You: Let's take this car.
Merle Ambrose: We take dragon.
*dragon appears
You: WOAH!
Merle Ambrose: WOAH is right! I'm a wizard to let you. I teach Ravenwood.
You: So you're from the TV series Ravenswood?
Merle Ambrose: COPYRIGHTERS! They steal the school name. But they're just gonna say but we have a "s" when I file a complaint. We shall put this on the news. Dragon; fly!
*dragon flies with the people on it diving through the city of Pittsburgh
You: FOX NEWS!
Merle Ambrose: DRAGON; LAND!
*dragon lands
Jim: Did you just see that?
Larry: What?
Jim: A DRAGON!
Larry: You must be losing your mind. I think you need to go to bed.
Jim: YOU THINK?!
Merle Ambrose: Here we are. Let's go tell them!
To be continued AGAIN! ...

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Merle Ambrose: *opens door After you.
You: Thanks Ambrose
Merle Ambrose: You are welcomed.
Security Guard: Hello. I guard this place. You have no permission here. LEAVE NOW!
Merle Ambrose: Step aside Security Guard.
Security Guard: Oh bring it!
Merle Ambrose: If you wish! DRAGON!
Drake: *eats Security Guard
Merle Ambrose: Good dragon. *transforms mount into pet
Bob: Larry; I think someone is here.
Larry: Okay. LIVE from Fox News we got a Guest starring ... what's your name?
Merle Ambrose: I came to warn the people. I live on another planet called Wizard City. I used to live in Avalon.
Jim: Wizard City. I bet it has wizards. *sarcastic* And I bet Avalon is where King Arthur rides in Ancient Europe.
Merle Ambrose: DON'T MOCK ME! *raises staff Now do you wish to live?
Larry and Jim: Yes alien. ALL HAIL MERLE AMBROSE! *hails
Merle Ambrose: We have to get to those flying ships!
Larry: But how?
Merle Ambrose: I got a plan. Come along to me. We're going to FLORIDA in style! :)
*walks outside
Merle Ambrose: Here we are. *transforms dragon pet into mount Climb on!
Jim: Is that a dragon?
Larry: DRAGONBORN! WE NEED YOU!
Dovahkiin: Dragon! I must slay you!
Merle Ambrose: NO!
Boss: Dovahkiin
Health: 1337
Cheats: FUS RO DAH!
*after the duel
Dovahkiin: I'LL BE BACK! *vanishes in the wind
Merle Ambrose: WHY IN THE MALISTARE DID YOU DO THAT! *flings Jim and Larry to hit a concrete wall
Jim: NO YOU DON'T! DIE! I'm a clockwork. Exterminate Merle Ambrose.
You: How will we fight them off?
Merle Ambrose: I know how! GAMMA!
Gamma: I got this! These clockworks from VALENCIA will be nothing compared to me ...
Merle Ambrose: And the DRAGON!
Drake: *roars
Merle Ambrose: Go get them buddy!
Meanwhile ...
Kane: We're almost at Earth. One more day till the puny humans die in Valencia.
Back on Earth ...
Citizen One: Did he say Valencia?
Citizen Two: It's a WORLD WAR III! We gotta tell this to the president.
Citizen One: Okay!
*at there home
Citizen One: Here we are.
To be continued ...