Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Post all housing furniture requests here!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Feb 10, 2011
MonsieurDevereaux on Dec 26, 2015 wrote:
I noticed in Cratchit's house, there's a bust of what looks like Handsome Dan or an Admiral Bulldog on a pillar. Do you know if you could add this in the game?
I'd like more statues as well. Currently, we can get the ones from Aquila and the generic ones from Mooshu that are similar to the ones already in Wizard, but that's about it.

So many great art assets are already in the game and, with the relative size of the premium houses, they can certainly fit many more items than what's currently available.

Ensign
May 26, 2011
I recently found paintings such as "Portrait of Frozen Tears" that I really enjoy. Maybe some more of those? And maybe (since all the ones so far relate to ice) some that relate to the different elements?
Also, maybe you can create some sort of picture frame that we can customize the picture inside to show whatever we'd like, so long as the picture comes from within the game. So we could make it show our favorite place/world/skyway (mine's Avernus!), or ourselves (pirate avatar), or our favorite pet/companion, or our ship, etc. That'd be cool, right?
Um, also, I know this isn't a furniture item, but if you could somehow make some sort of dark colored wallpaper avaliable, that would be nice. Dark as in super dark, like black or burgundry. I've noticed that pretty much everything is very bright and on the light end of the spectrum or pretty close. Not really great for trying to create a mysterious and creepy looking room.
Thanks!!!

~ Virtuous Melody Nightengale
Avernus Daredevil

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
• Possibly a statue of El Toro - there is automatically one in Rake's Lagoon (Swashbuckler, which I actually have) but for a housing item, that would be great. I'm in Santo Pollo (Holy Chicken is the English name of that ) and I'm in the whole Spanish/El Toro theme.

• Or a statue of the Tower of Moo Manchu. That would be very cool.

• Also, it would be very nice if, as well as decorating your walls and floor, you could decorate your roof, too. Even though I almost never do it now, sometimes I used to just look up at the roof to see what's up there with the question of "what's up there again?"

(P.S. I know this doesn't have to do with furniture, but still, it does have to do with houses: it would be pretty cool for those who can't afford an actual house from the Crown Shop that has outside parts to have a Backyard for your Bunkhouse. You could have the door from the outside (Avery's Court) and vice versa, and then have an extra door from the inside of the Bunkhouse to the Backyard. I think it would be pretty cool if you just want to go out to your own Backyard - your own property, but outside - and just have some alone time. Normally I don't exactly like the principal of "alone time", because I love crowds (except for the lag ), but still, for the people that do, it would be very nice to have your own Backyard. Please don't make it so your friends can't teleport to you when in your Backyard, that's what another chat does and I'm not exactly fond of that. )

(P.S. Number 2: I love reddreamer451's idea, with more paintings like "Portrait of Frozen Tears" or "Shipwreck in Polaris" but as other custom elements and other worlds. Good job, reddreamer451! )

Thanks and Good Hunting,

- Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 21 Swashbuckler

Petty Officer
Sep 02, 2015
A cool new housing furniture item would be teleport tapestries. For example, when you press X, they teleport you to wherever the tapestry is geared. A Moo Manchu tower one would be amazing. I know in Wizard we have these.

Petty Officer
Sep 17, 2011
functional housing items...please! so unimaginative and boring just running around house looking at my furniture but not actually being able to use any of it. makes furnishing a house seem drab and pointless. i know this can be done, it may take some time and work but i've seen it work in many other mmorpg's and i know if anyone can do it kings isle can. So please consider making functional house decorations and furnishings so they can serve a purpose and bring a more real feel to the game. ty 4 listening and considering my humble request.

Petty Officer
Sep 17, 2011
krokotopia pirate on Aug 8, 2013 wrote:
I would like to see a life fountain that you could revive your companions with.romantic rebbeca ivring level 74,.
hmm a life fountain in your house or a house that comes with a life fountain that revives companions? interesting and good idea but they would prob put a limit per day or per so many hours on how many companions you can revive at once with the fountain or it would make the bandage option for companions and the companion healer that are currently in-game obsolete. this could be a useful and neat idea though if they put a limit on it like i mentioned above. otherwise i don't see it happening because of reasons mentioned above. cool idea.

Petty Officer
Sep 17, 2011
narnialover1104 on Jan 23, 2016 wrote:
A cool new housing furniture item would be teleport tapestries. For example, when you press X, they teleport you to wherever the tapestry is geared. A Moo Manchu tower one would be amazing. I know in Wizard we have these.
they will probably do the teleport tapestries eventually i think. especially since they are something that is already in wizard101 and probably wouldn't take much work to apply to pirate101. only problem i see is the teleport tapestries may make the transportalator in pirate101 somewhat pointless. this as you probably know is an option in pirate101 that if i recall correctly, is not something that wizard101 has.

Petty Officer
Sep 17, 2011
would so love to see monquista get it's own housing furniture/decoration vendor. never understood why their isn't one. monquista has a lot of unique housing stuff that could be put into a monquista specific housing furniture/decoration vendor that relates to monquista. if this isn't already in the works please consider it. would love some monkey world oriented stuff for my houses.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
An Armada wanted poster of our pirates - you could use the icon that appears in the team up or battle board.
I would love to hang that poster on my wall.

Lieutenant
May 01, 2010
Covenator1162 on Jan 29, 2016 wrote:
they will probably do the teleport tapestries eventually i think. especially since they are something that is already in wizard101 and probably wouldn't take much work to apply to pirate101. only problem i see is the teleport tapestries may make the transportalator in pirate101 somewhat pointless. this as you probably know is an option in pirate101 that if i recall correctly, is not something that wizard101 has.
Yes, but the transportalators only bring us to one specific area in said worlds. There are many other areas in these worlds that tapestries could bring us. Plus, these tapestries would probably be crafted like in w101, once it comes to us pirates.

Ensign
Mar 29, 2010
(sorry if this is posting it in the wrong threat, not sure)

Questions about housing and interior design!

1. I noticed there seemed to be a lack of spooky, witchdoctory things to decorate with. Will more of these things become available in the future?

2. The glowing walls of the Sacrifice Cave (in deep jungle, Skull Island) are amazing, the interior is gorgeous. Would it be possible to make wallpapers with glowing elements?

3. Are castle blocks (from Wizard101) something that will appear in Pirate101 in the future?

4. Pertaining to the previous question, would there also be building block themed houses in upcoming Pirate101 bundles?

5. I've noticed the Penguinonian "furniture" animated characters as housing items in Wizard101. Aside from our Companions, will we ever see something like this in Pirate101 also? Perhaps we could adopt an orphan from Marleybone (credit for this idea to another pirate)

6. Pet crumbs! Where can I find them? Or if there aren't any in Pirate101, can we expect them soon?

7. I very much like the out-of-the-way furniture shop on Rapa Nui (water mole island in Skull Island Skyway). Will we be seeing more delightfully hidden furniture shops in the nooks of the spiral as new worlds come along?

Thank you! Happy pirating!

Gunner's Mate
Dec 26, 2013
anecorbie on Feb 13, 2016 wrote:
An Armada wanted poster of our pirates - you could use the icon that appears in the team up or battle board.
I would love to hang that poster on my wall.
I do like this idea! It would be great to be wanted for something other than my captivating good looks and charming personality. (Not to mention my humility)

Gunner's Mate
Dec 26, 2013
I think RedDreamer touched on this... a blank picture frame where we could place any screenshot we take from within the game and add it as a framed wall decoration. And it could be re-usable... if you get tired of the picture you're using you could change it to another one. I think it would be great to be able to show the progression of our pirate and our companions as they level up... maybe a series of pictures over a 60-level time frame with a new picture for every 10 levels. Same with pets... showing the progression from a tiny hatchling all the way to massive mega-level pet.
Or something like this could be incorporated into an art book similar to the "concept art" bookstands that are available in the Crown Shop... but instead of concept art it could be our own photo album comprised of screenshots... viewable by anyone who visits your home.

Ensign
Mar 29, 2010
To fully decorate my large and glorious Witchdoctor house, I would love troggy themed stuff if it's not too much trouble. The glowing troggy paint on cave walls, their hoodoo-ey statues, all are very witchdoctory.

Anything with skulls and an undead theme is great too. Totally goes along with all the lovely undead companions I get in quests (Old Scratch, Bones McGee, Skyfire, etc).

Thank you for your consideration!

Ensign
Nov 05, 2012
We should have a Valencian house vendor. Valencia have a lot of things that us pirates would love to have in our houses. Such as:
  • Captain steed's fountain
  • Plants in Captain Steed's Villa
  • The four pillars in Sivella
  • Plants in Sivella
  • The furniture in Sivella
  • The wallpaper and marble-looking floorings in Sivella
  • Pretty much everything in Sivella
  • Some of the art we save in Granchia
  • A bird cage with a mechanical bird in it

Ensign
May 26, 2011
Covenator1162 on Jan 29, 2016 wrote:
hmm a life fountain in your house or a house that comes with a life fountain that revives companions? interesting and good idea but they would prob put a limit per day or per so many hours on how many companions you can revive at once with the fountain or it would make the bandage option for companions and the companion healer that are currently in-game obsolete. this could be a useful and neat idea though if they put a limit on it like i mentioned above. otherwise i don't see it happening because of reasons mentioned above. cool idea.
I remember the days when life fountains actually COULD revive companions, and there was none of this "I'm wounded so let me have 7-8 hours to heal back up" stuff. I miss those days. Could a companion healer be created? Maybe it only works on one companion every 12 hours or something?

~ Virtuous Melody Nightengale
Avernus Daredevil

Ensign
Dec 16, 2012
Something I would love to see added would be the music players, like the ones you see in wizard101, so our houses in pirate101 would be a lot more lively instead of hearing wind and creaking. something I would also like to see is some clockwork like sets, like the ones you get in the tribal crew pack, Cogs and gears. I love the furniture items already and I can't wait to see what else you'll add!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Docterteer on Jun 11, 2016 wrote:
We should have a Valencian house vendor. Valencia have a lot of things that us pirates would love to have in our houses. Such as:
  • Captain steed's fountain
  • Plants in Captain Steed's Villa
  • The four pillars in Sivella
  • Plants in Sivella
  • The furniture in Sivella
  • The wallpaper and marble-looking floorings in Sivella
  • Pretty much everything in Sivella
  • Some of the art we save in Granchia
  • A bird cage with a mechanical bird in it
In Valencia 2, in the Borghese Gardens there's a furniture vendor - check him out! Most of the things on your list are there.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Valencia deeds sound nice, I was hoping for that when book 15 came out. I guess the house vendor got lost and end up in Cadiz,lol.

Here my wish list for future housing furniture,

1.Korkotopian furnitures, like stacks of scrolls

2.A wishing lamp from Mirage

3.More Valencian stuff,like chairs,bed etc

4.Polaris stuff , eg. ice blocks

5.The Moo Shu Flacon

Ensign
Aug 07, 2012
I'd like a gear box for my pirates like in Wizards 101 . My backpack, storage, bank and shared bank are full. I'd like to keep some of the mariachi outfit in Cool Ranch, the farmer overalls from Arroya Grande, holiday eyepatches, etc.
Thanks

Ensign
Jan 18, 2014
we should have like ceiling lights and fans like diffrent class ceiling decoration

Lieutenant
Oct 26, 2013
a factory that produces fuel and when you go to your house you get your ship filled with however much made.

Ensign
Sep 01, 2016
Maybe we can have an underwater cave expansion, something for our pets like getting snacks and/or gears, go hunting for treasures, or base furniture on famous people or top favorite companions?

Ensign
Dec 15, 2012
Ooo, I've got several requests
  • More shelves! I love the little shelves that are on the walls in Cratchet's house in MB.
  • Speaking of MB, I would love the furniture in most of the houses there. The sofas and dining tables to be precise.
  • Chandeliers and hanging candles perhaps?
  • Literally all the furniture in Swidget's office. I love MB housing, can you tell?
  • More kitchen items! Such as "ovens", utensils, an icebox, some counters without corners, maybe some cabinets.
  • More storage-type furniture such as dressers, buffet tables, ottomans.
  • VANITIES!! I know we have one that drops from Medusa, but its snakey and the mirror is cracked.
  • Clawfoot bathtub by itself, just because I love them.
I have more ideas but don't want to keep dragging on. I just really like housing. A lot.

Ensign
Sep 04, 2008
MARLYBONE HOUSING PLEASE! Seriously though, most of the furniture there is really cool looking. Swidgets office is by far one of the best designed and furbished places in MB so any and all furniture items in his office would be great! If I were to list off specific items from around Marlybone is suppose it would look like this-

From Swidgets Office-
-Both types of bookshelves (The Large cluttered one behind his desk and the smaller cluttered one to the side (There are two of the smaller one in his office)
-His book carrier/cart. IDK what the actual name for that kind of furniture is but it seems to just hold books. Perhaps its something you would find at a library.
-The red armchair located behind his desk. I would love to see this become a dyeable piece of furniture.
-The Bulldog Commodore bust in the corner of his office

From Cratchit's House-
-Cratchit's white settee/couch.
-A white, armless, dining chair that sits in the corner of his house.

From the Tavern-
-The tavern tables and stools
-The candles in the tavern (Smaller than the one and only candle we can currently buy) and the tavern/MB lanterns (Square rather than round like the Skull Island version).

This concludes my list for now, though I will be back with more MB furniture wishes from Port Regal. I would also like to second all of the items mentioned in the post before mine.