Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Post all housing furniture requests here!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Here are some housing items i would like to see.

1.A replica of the Amulet ,the Mu Shu Falcon statue and other treasures like the one Avery have in his office.

2.More magic items like decor,beds,chairs etc.

3.The Zodiac Statues dragon,tiger,snake etc.

4.Self portrait of the player like a painting,drawing, just look and click the blank canvas to apply the player's image to the frame it's changeable by the way.I would like to see that in my dorm room or other deeds that my pirates owned.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Monkrinx2024 on Mar 5, 2014 wrote:
Here are some housing items i would like to see.

1.A replica of the Amulet ,the Mu Shu Falcon statue and other treasures like the one Avery have in his office.

2.More magic items like decor,beds,chairs etc.

3.The Zodiac Statues dragon,tiger,snake etc.

4.Self portrait of the player like a painting,drawing, just look and click the blank canvas to apply the player's image to the frame it's changeable by the way.I would like to see that in my dorm room or other deeds that my pirates owned.
Oooh putting a screenshot onto that canvas sure would be cool. Or having one picture in your house that you could change by switching the screenshot. Now THAT I would pay crowns for.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
1Of1Musketeer on Feb 28, 2014 wrote:
I also think we should have the ability to get all of the furniture items that are in our teachers classroom (well, some at least).
First off, I meant to say teacher's.
Second off, I'd also like to see more Armada items

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
I think it would be wonderful to be able to get copies of the pictures we see in the game, or copies of the map we get when we press m while in a skyway. for example, a replica of the picture from coolranch with el toro and carolina, and for maps, a replica of any skyway map.

Matthew Walker 65
Sly Sloan Silver 52

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
I would like to see a zip-line that your pirate and friends could interact with. Each house could have a predetermined area or room in the highest point of your home, with a sigil or X to activate. Then there could be a cut scene of your pirate zipping down to the docks (or maybe even your ship), getting a beautiful Skarakeet's-eye-view of your home and ship. When arriving at the bottom, you could 'dismount' in some fantastic display of somersaults, flips, rolls or other acrobatic maneuvers...pirate-y ones of course.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Mar 18, 2014 wrote:
I would like to see a zip-line that your pirate and friends could interact with. Each house could have a predetermined area or room in the highest point of your home, with a sigil or X to activate. Then there could be a cut scene of your pirate zipping down to the docks (or maybe even your ship), getting a beautiful Skarakeet's-eye-view of your home and ship. When arriving at the bottom, you could 'dismount' in some fantastic display of somersaults, flips, rolls or other acrobatic maneuvers...pirate-y ones of course.
Oh My Goodness. That is, I think, with the possible exception of the screen shot portrait, THE best idea I have ever heard! Just brilliant. I am maniacally giggling just at the mental picture I have from your lovely description. The need for speed and for graceful flipping part of me is totally doing the Happy Dance.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Mar 19, 2014 wrote:
Oh My Goodness. That is, I think, with the possible exception of the screen shot portrait, THE best idea I have ever heard! Just brilliant. I am maniacally giggling just at the mental picture I have from your lovely description. The need for speed and for graceful flipping part of me is totally doing the Happy Dance.
Why thank you Chrissy

Yeah- I think it would really add some extra fun and much needed change of pace to our pirates' day of questing, farming and placing furniture in the home. Just think about it, your pirate gets done with the tedious and back breaking chore of lugging and placing all of those heavy and awkward housing items, then your pirate can be rewarded with a blast of a ride down the zip-line and execute a perfect cannonball (ooh, now that's pirate-y...although mine would probably end up belly flopping- on purpose) into a soothing and completely serene lagoon (that you could dye) near the docks. Or maybe just a brilliant acrobatic dismount onto a pile of Eagle, Skarakeet and JuJu feathers.

There maybe could even be multiple moves, landings and/or combos based on you pushing the arrow keys or # buttons. I could just see you now with your finger hovering over that Print Screen button, in hopes of capturing your pirate's magnificent aerial display (me too, me too). Maybe somehow they could even make it so that your visiting friends could watch from below as they await there turn on the Flip-Zip. And you could watch from below and capture shots of them flying through the air with the greatest of ease. Oh, man- the more I talk and think about it, the more I so wish it was doable. Keep the Happy Dance going, maybe it will make this idea happen.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Mar 20, 2014 wrote:
Why thank you Chrissy

Yeah- I think it would really add some extra fun and much needed change of pace to our pirates' day of questing, farming and placing furniture in the home. Just think about it, your pirate gets done with the tedious and back breaking chore of lugging and placing all of those heavy and awkward housing items, then your pirate can be rewarded with a blast of a ride down the zip-line and execute a perfect cannonball (ooh, now that's pirate-y...although mine would probably end up belly flopping- on purpose) into a soothing and completely serene lagoon (that you could dye) near the docks. Or maybe just a brilliant acrobatic dismount onto a pile of Eagle, Skarakeet and JuJu feathers.

There maybe could even be multiple moves, landings and/or combos based on you pushing the arrow keys or # buttons. I could just see you now with your finger hovering over that Print Screen button, in hopes of capturing your pirate's magnificent aerial display (me too, me too). Maybe somehow they could even make it so that your visiting friends could watch from below as they await there turn on the Flip-Zip. And you could watch from below and capture shots of them flying through the air with the greatest of ease. Oh, man- the more I talk and think about it, the more I so wish it was doable. Keep the Happy Dance going, maybe it will make this idea happen.
*Wipes drool while vehemently happy dancing with a marathonish fervor.*

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
Please let Pirates put there weapons on walls as furniture

~Dead-eye Octavio Devereaux, level 65 Witchdoctor~

~Fearful Zane Parker, level 57 Buccaneer~

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
Also, it would be really cool to see all of the items in Avery's place available in a shop.

~Dead-eye Octavio Devereaux, level 65 Witchdoctor~
~Fearful Zane Parker, level 58 Buccaneer~

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I love mermaids, I would like the mermaid statue in Athemusa ( home of the Sirens ) for my house, I have the perfect place for it.

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
One more thing, I would love if we could get all of the furniture in the teacher's classes, so that we can make our own teacher"s* room!

Ensign
Feb 05, 2014
we need statues of avery from skull island you bro i mean jack

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Azteca House, I just don't feel like the Tribal Crew Pack housing items fully fit in to any of the current houses, or maybe an Aztecosaur Temple housing add-on?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Mar 20, 2014 wrote:
Why thank you Chrissy

x sighs blissfully x Yarrr!

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Housing add-on, Sewer Hideout :P, pretty much like the Witchdoctor's Sanctum.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
I'd also like if there was some more kitchen items/appliances. I'm creating (or at least trying to) a very sophisticated kitchen, and Luke wants to get some catering done!

Slick Luke Noble, lvl. 65 Musketeer
Strong Andy Armstrong, lvl. 65 Privateer

Petty Officer
Apr 15, 2010
A framed photo of the El Dorado crew that can be hung on the wall.

KaiSawkins

Petty Officer
Dec 05, 2009
I have a few furniture Requests. these are Items would allow us to display Items we do not wish to delete, stitch or sell.

1:Display case for Eye-patches/glasses. I would love to be able to show off some of the cool eye-patches I have acquired. Maybe like a wall mounted plaque that can show off 3-5 at a time or a witchdoctor themed display with skulls to place the eye-patches on.

2: Manikins. Just like Wizard101 where we can show off and store cool looking gear.

3:Bottled ships. It would be cool if we could bottle our own ships that we have in our inventory(but do not use anymore) and place them in our houses. Maybe the stand and glass of the bottle could be different for each world the ship is from.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I would love to be able to decorate with this chair from Traitor's Cave. It looks kinda comfortable.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
You put the chair in the crown shop Thank you Johnny Ringo. x Huge Chrissy Hug x

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
1Of1Musketeer on Mar 6, 2014 wrote:
First off, I meant to say teacher's.
Second off, I'd also like to see more Armada items
How about the remains of destroyed Armada Elites, such as Deacon's split mask, for example? Grabbing what's left of them after we destroy them would make memorable furniture as their own exclusive furniture loot drop items, wouldn't it? Think of this.

Ensign
Feb 10, 2013
I like ideas hmmm i got this cool one! replica stones or card board cut outs of characters in the game that can be available in the crown shop such as a captain avery! a starter companion! bonnie ann! and so on i would like to see that added in the future thanks! lvl 57 Amanda Dove

Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
more decoration items like food

Pizza Cheese Egg carton? (Would love these and many more)