Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Diablo Cut scary?

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 15, 2014 wrote:
Lol, someone hasn't been reading their Greek Mythology assignments in English class.
They sound like balls of fluff to me that live and there like those thing every young girl wants and pets them
Then again I could imagine them turning into some fluffling monster

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 16, 2014 wrote:
They sound like balls of fluff to me that live and there like those thing every young girl wants and pets them
Nope balls of fluff they aren't even close to being. But on that note, let's not forget "The Trouble With Tribbles"

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 17, 2014 wrote:
Nope balls of fluff they aren't even close to being. But on that note, let's not forget "The Trouble With Tribbles"
Haha I know your joking cheats to aquila AAAAH!
Okay you win chrissy

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 19, 2014 wrote:
Haha I know your joking cheats to aquila AAAAH!
Okay you win chrissy
Lol yup I am joking for sure but I think my age is telling on me in my humor. Am I the only one that remembers "The Trouble With Tribbles" from Star Trek?

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 19, 2014 wrote:
Lol yup I am joking for sure but I think my age is telling on me in my humor. Am I the only one that remembers "The Trouble With Tribbles" from Star Trek?
I say yes

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 21, 2014 wrote:
I say yes
Sigh, * Places order for Geritol*

Captain
May 13, 2011
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 16, 2014 wrote:
those "balls of fluff" are light purple with red eyes, have bird like claws, hair like red things in their head and wings with claws on top. you sure you want to meet them?

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Ruthless Caleb Gun... on Dec 28, 2013 wrote:
"Ha I wasn't scared at all!(he said loudly) "What"s so scary bout living skeleton monkeys clawing your eyes out with their undead claws. Or the demon monkeys with horrid wings sweeping down the top of a dark cave light by the very fire in here hands. They fill the caves skies the very ground that you stand closing in, they are a curse of the very prize you seek, a rotting hand tied to a stick. Do you dare enter............. DIOBLO CUT!?! (Runs out of cave screaming!)
that was probalbly the BEST post on this page lol

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Sneaky George Quar... on Jan 21, 2014 wrote:
those "balls of fluff" are light purple with red eyes, have bird like claws, hair like red things in their head and wings with claws on top. you sure you want to meet them?
Yes please I'm getting one for my daughter stop overexxagerating

Captain
May 16, 2011
*Nods* Yes, Diablo Cut can be scary. I winced when I had to go back for Kobe Yojimbo's promotion quest. I for one would have liked it if Diablo Cut was instead called Diablo Corte, which roughly translates to Devil Cut.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
yeah it was a bit creepy when i went in there. when i walked in the first thing that i saw was the dead monkey. and it took me a second to register what i had just seen and then when i did, the most horrible blood boiling heart pumping head smashing super scary deadly thing happend! i just kept walking. lol i really had you on the edge of your seats didnt i? lol

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
i wonder if there are any other quests in diablo cut.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
fearless robert sp... on Jan 30, 2014 wrote:
i wonder if there are any other quests in diablo cut.
Yea there is. There is a companion promotion that takes you into another delightfully creepy cave to the right of the ship.

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 31, 2014 wrote:
Yea there is. There is a companion promotion that takes you into another delightfully creepy cave to the right of the ship.
Yes, it is for Subodai's first promo. You have to gather the blood flowers, but they are really not that hard to get. You don't even have to battle them.

Captain
May 13, 2011
Witty Gavin on Jan 31, 2014 wrote:
Yes, it is for Subodai's first promo. You have to gather the blood flowers, but they are really not that hard to get. You don't even have to battle them.
i cant remember subodai, but i remember kobe wants you to go back there

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
oh yeah. i did go back down there for subodais promotion quest, i remember that... x shivers x

Petty Officer
Jun 02, 2013
the only thing i didnt like was the undead monkeys, but im fixing to get the flying mokistador as a companion because there not that scary, but really tough

Ensign
Nov 07, 2012
Totally, I'm not easily scared but I dread the times when I have to go back there. It's so scary.

Ensign
Mar 10, 2013
Who knows that "Diablo" is actually "Demon" in Spanish?
It's true!
I have to say, the thorny plants and little demon monkeys actually creep me out, so I try to avoid going there as much as possible!

Captain
May 13, 2011
pirate839092 on Feb 23, 2014 wrote:
Who knows that "Diablo" is actually "Demon" in Spanish?
It's true!
I have to say, the thorny plants and little demon monkeys actually creep me out, so I try to avoid going there as much as possible!
i kill zombies in call of duty a lot so the undead and demonic zombies didnt really scare me. i was just freaked out by the sight of the skeleton monkeys picture the first time. the plants were scary though. they could grab me and time and drag me under. also, its not always you see a botanical monster

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
The thing that scared me the most was that I was going after a dead monkeys paw ductaped ( or would that be monkeytaped?) to a stick. Maybe banana glued? Anyway when I came back from getting the monkey's paw and saw the big gap I thought " one small step for man, one giant leap (of faith) for pirate kind.

Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
I don't think it was scary just had to prove to those zombie demon monkeys that their a horrible monkey

"One day bishop we will meet again"

Two faced terry cog 65

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
To be honest, I been in Diablo Cut 3 times and 2 more future visits for my musketeer and privater. My witchdoctor is currently in that zone.It's hardcore scary and at the same time it's cool looking. It's like angles and demons combat pirate style.

Lieutenant
May 09, 2009
Diablo Cut wasn't really that "scary" for me. But I can see how younger children or other people could have different opinions. The things that really surprised me were some of the enemies, they are slightly creepy.

Noble Ryan Thompson

Petty Officer
Nov 23, 2012
Sneaky George Quar... on Jan 13, 2014 wrote:
i think diablo cut is the darkest part on P101. isnt diablo Spanish for demon?
actuly diablo is Spanish for devil not demon. i take spanish classes