Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Congrats to Anne Radcliffe for Bosun Rank

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
x Gasps & turns red x My apologies for not noticing earlier, I try to catch it before 20 posts of a promotion but my dear Anne, you are such a prolific poster that it got away from me before I realized. x Raises a tankard of yum in your honor x This is slightly late but it doesn't detract from the honor or the affection towards the honoree. Ye be a great asset to the ranks of posters here and I eagerly await all the fine stories and posts that will be coming our way as ye progress towards First Mate. Knowing you that will happen Really fast and we will all have a blast watching it happen. x Brings out a specially decorated cake fresh from the bakeries of the Highlander Fox. x If I remember correctly, lemon and rose is one of your favorites?

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Aug 18, 2013 wrote:
x Gasps & turns red x My apologies for not noticing earlier, I try to catch it before 20 posts of a promotion but my dear Anne, you are such a prolific poster that it got away from me before I realized. x Raises a tankard of yum in your honor x This is slightly late but it doesn't detract from the honor or the affection towards the honoree. Ye be a great asset to the ranks of posters here and I eagerly await all the fine stories and posts that will be coming our way as ye progress towards First Mate. Knowing you that will happen Really fast and we will all have a blast watching it happen. x Brings out a specially decorated cake fresh from the bakeries of the Highlander Fox. x If I remember correctly, lemon and rose is one of your favorites?
Thank you so much Chrissy! You are always so thoughtful. And no wonder Anne is always so high energy, with you and Emma plying her with delightful sweets, she is on a continual sugar blitz. And yes, I love lemon and rosewater flavored sweets, echoing the taste of sweets of the 18th C...

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
Captain
May 16, 2011

Congrats, Anne. You might be one of the best people I know on these boards.

x puts on sunglasses x

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
-Omar bowed deeply-

Well done Madame Anne. Your posts make these humble message boards all the more wondrous. I congratulate thee and wish thee good luck.

With sincere pleasure,

Impish Omar Underwood
Nimble Alexander Hobbes

Petty Officer
Nov 06, 2012
How do you get a rank on the message board?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CaptainJack74011 on Aug 21, 2013 wrote:
Each time you post the number by your name goes up. Ranks come from passing number amounts. Here is a thread that shows the whole list.

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
Anne Radcliffe, now why does that name sound familiar?

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
CaptainJack74011 on Aug 21, 2013 wrote:
You have to get a certain amount of posts.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
*bowing with a flourish of her plumed hat* And thank you, gentlemen- Hank, Ethan, Omar, Sam- for your kindnesses! I certainly enjoy playing with you all on the message boards as well.

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Oui, Congrats Anne, I just have to say that both your posts and Emma's posts have inspired me to resume my creative writing. (I haven't actually done any creative writing since I was in high school)