Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

roleplay!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 17, 2012
this is my first! hope you like it

as stormy pushed on though the storm (i know ironic) he tried his best with old scratch mormo and himself to keep the storm at bay. they were thrown out of the boat and on to skull island. stormy quickly bottled his ship so that he wouldn't lose it. as he ran to captain Avery's office he noticed something strange. what is it? he mumbled
its just a locket get moving! replied mormo. no captain my captain i think it is more said old scratch. i agree with scratch. he put on the locket and instantly became a master witch doctor. wow i mastered my powers in five seconds! he ran to show his friends. they told him to show it to captain Avery. so of course he did. oh my a fine tresu- wait that's the amulet of supreme power! well at least one of them! with all of them you could master all classes and become the most powerful pirate in the world! i will give you a crew toh elp out on yout quest to find the rest

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
stormy hunter zest on Aug 21, 2013 wrote:
this is my first! hope you like it

as stormy pushed on though the storm (i know ironic) he tried his best with old scratch mormo and himself to keep the storm at bay. they were thrown out of the boat and on to skull island. stormy quickly bottled his ship so that he wouldn't lose it. as he ran to captain Avery's office he noticed something strange. what is it? he mumbled
its just a locket get moving! replied mormo. no captain my captain i think it is more said old scratch. i agree with scratch. he put on the locket and instantly became a master witch doctor. wow i mastered my powers in five seconds! he ran to show his friends. they told him to show it to captain Avery. so of course he did. oh my a fine tresu- wait that's the amulet of supreme power! well at least one of them! with all of them you could master all classes and become the most powerful pirate in the world! i will give you a crew toh elp out on yout quest to find the rest
OOC: You know... I'm going to try something new and be the bad guy. Wish me luck! I hope I do well with this.
~
"That stupid rodent!" Yelled an enraged young woman, banging her fist on a table. She wore a long, slender white dress, which matched her white crown with purple and yellow jewels. She had beautiful, glossy, long brown hair and big brown eyes, which right now didn't look as sinisterly happy as they usually were.
A Shepherd stood next to the woman, looking at the floating orb above the table. To him, it just looked like green swirls. To his queen, though, the orb revealed much more. "What happened, Queen Victoria?" He asked, backing up a step, afraid of the answer.
The queen regained her royal posture again, an expression of calm washing over her face. She glared at the orb. "The stupid water mole Oogie Boogie must have dropped the Witchdoctor's Amulet of Supreme Power. An odd looking pirate and his crew now have the amulet, and are on the quest to find the other four." Queen Victoria's hand went up to her chest, where a silver-chained amulet held a purple stone, with a yellow dagger and flower symbol engraved in it. "He shall not get the others, as long as I can help it." An evil grin danced over her lips. "Let the games begin." On the table there was a game board that resembled chess. The boards itself was a map of Skull Island, complete with miniature buildings and pieces that moved around by themselves. Queen Victoria elegantly picked up a bishop-looking piece, a placed it next to Avery's Office, in the shadows.
~
Just outside of where Stormy was, a dog pirate materialized out of thin air, wielding a cutlass and a nasty-looking scowl. Next to him appeared several others, except these dogs didn't look nearly as fearsome, but still not the kind of dogs that people would like to mess with. They all looked to their captain, the first to materialize. "What do we do now?" One of them asked.
"Wait." Their commanding officer immediately barked back. "We wait until the pirates come out of Avery's Office, then we attack." With this, he raised his cutlass and snuck near the front of the building, peering around the corner to watch the door. "They have to come out sooner or later..." He murmured to himself.

Ensign
Feb 13, 2009
this seems pretty cool let me give it ago.
Noble Scarlet Alcott, along with her younger sister Fearless Miranda Alcott , were walking up to Avery's office to complain about being banned about not sailng. As they approached his office they saw the dog appear out of thin air.
"Miranda..... you saw that too i assume."
" You mean the dog appearing out of thin air? Of course but now he looks like he his going to attack."
"No"
"What?!?!"
"dont ye remember the reason why we werent allowed to sail?"
"how could i? that evil victoria stole my fave neclace and said it was 'powerfull'"
" Ok take a closer look at the dog, see the purple mist around him?"
"yea what about it?"
" it aint no normal dog..."
"yeah well he is about to attack so maybe we should interfere.."
"Miranda...."
But she was gone.
" cant tell a buccaner when and when not to fight" sighed Scarlet. She pulled her daggers as more dogs appeared.

Meanwhile Queen Victoria was wondering why the dogs were dissapearing but she laughed an evil laugh as she put more pawns on the board.

to be continued......................

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Evadiva5349 on Sep 22, 2013 wrote:
this seems pretty cool let me give it ago.
Noble Scarlet Alcott, along with her younger sister Fearless Miranda Alcott , were walking up to Avery's office to complain about being banned about not sailng. As they approached his office they saw the dog appear out of thin air.
"Miranda..... you saw that too i assume."
" You mean the dog appearing out of thin air? Of course but now he looks like he his going to attack."
"No"
"What?!?!"
"dont ye remember the reason why we werent allowed to sail?"
"how could i? that evil victoria stole my fave neclace and said it was 'powerfull'"
" Ok take a closer look at the dog, see the purple mist around him?"
"yea what about it?"
" it aint no normal dog..."
"yeah well he is about to attack so maybe we should interfere.."
"Miranda...."
But she was gone.
" cant tell a buccaner when and when not to fight" sighed Scarlet. She pulled her daggers as more dogs appeared.

Meanwhile Queen Victoria was wondering why the dogs were dissapearing but she laughed an evil laugh as she put more pawns on the board.

to be continued......................
OOC: Alcott? Does that make my character your cousin?