Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Major P101 Glitch!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 08, 2013
Oh, One-eyed jack, please help me! I`m struggling with a glitch that has lost me many a companion and hit point (life). I just got into Monquesta, but I`m afriad I won`t be there long. The glitch is that I never get bound to a life fountin! When I die, just directly to the Isle of Doom (in Skull Island). And when I was on the Gortez quest, I kept getting killed by ordaz and going to the Life fountin at the docks instead of the one by Hopper! Please help!!!!!

Administrator
Hello! Thank you for your bug report, and this is is a known issue that we're trying to resolve. In the meantime, you may want to consider a stop in St. Bonobos when you enter Monquista so that you will be bound nearby. Also note that you now have the option of using the Transportaler to fast travel to Monquista as well.

We'll try to get this fixed soon!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Mar 08, 2013
One-Eyed Jack on Aug 23, 2013 wrote:
Hello! Thank you for your bug report, and this is is a known issue that we're trying to resolve. In the meantime, you may want to consider a stop in St. Bonobos when you enter Monquista so that you will be bound nearby. Also note that you now have the option of using the Transportaler to fast travel to Monquista as well.

We'll try to get this fixed soon!
Oh,thank you soooooooooo much!!