Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

what is your favorite place to farm

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
my favorite place to farm is friar sand,duck of death,buck bronco and antinous

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Either Friar Sand or The Krokergarten. They both are really high in gold and only require that you get the boss. I think Friar Sand has better drops but that is not a fair judgement yet as I haven't farmed Stefan enough to compare.

Ensign
Apr 09, 2011
For fast gold, Friar sand is the quickest battle. As more pirates join, the amount of gold increases, so this is a great spot to meet up with people.

I have taken to farming in Ithaca at Ulysses house because it is a short, three battle dungeon that has two bosses and some decent drops, including weapons and armor.

More recently I have started farming Zeena's sanctum. There is over 56 or 60 items drops there of all types.

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
Oooooooooooklahoma, where the wind comes sweepin' down the plain.

Mind you, I have heard the corn is as high as an elephant's eye as well.

Now, if you'll excuse me I have to ride off in my surrey with the fringe on top.

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooklahoma...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sam Underhill on Sep 2, 2013 wrote:
Oooooooooooklahoma, where the wind comes sweepin' down the plain.

Mind you, I have heard the corn is as high as an elephant's eye as well.

Now, if you'll excuse me I have to ride off in my surrey with the fringe on top.

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooklahoma...
x Can't stop giggling x "If I liked you any more I'd sic the dogs on ya"

Now don't get mad, That's a quote from the movie. Just means that once again you have made my day with your supreme silliness. x Still snickering x

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Aug 29, 2013 wrote:
Either Friar Sand or The Krokergarten. They both are really high in gold and only require that you get the boss. I think Friar Sand has better drops but that is not a fair judgement yet as I haven't farmed Stefan enough to compare.
i think Stefan has the best name in the game, the way the dog says it is just awesome! but friar sand is my favorite to farm

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
My favorite place to farm is buck bronco ,fin dorsal,sato and friar sand