Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bonnie Anne Promotion Idea

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 02, 2011
Welcome back! I've said I would make a bunch of these, don't forget it! Here's Bonnie Anne! One of my favorites!

Bonnie Anne Level 67 Fox Guard
Look:
Hat: Same as last time, but with gold trimmings
Outfit: A Flag base colored dress with a long coat
Boots: Black leather boots
Gun: A long golden one with silver bullets
Storyline:
The Marleybones and Valencians have declared a war between the dogs and Armada. Your mission: Help the Marleybones.
Bonnie Anne Tutorial Tip: Capin' I just got word from M, lets meet in a tavern.
Bonnie Anne: Capin' Marylebone is at war with the Valencians Armada, again. We have to stop them, normally I wouldn't get involved, but they have Guy Fox. Lets go to Captain Steed.
Captain Steed: Are you here about the War? We could use help. The Valencians think high of themselves. But if the loose one of their victims they will surrender. They would hate to loose one though. The Towns are guarded by a new form of Armada Snipers. You'll have to beat them to get one of the victims.
Malesto De Lorando: You can not enter! We will fight you!
Armada Sniper:
Class: Musketeer
Health: 2,181-2,844
Bonnie Anne: There we go! Lets move on.
Ratbeard: There that tower! That must be were the victims are held.
El Toro: Shall we dance?
Phule: You really thought you got rid of me? Wrong! I'm back and you'll pay for Deacon, Rooke, and Bishop!
Phule:
Class: Buccaneer
Health: 3,475
El Toro: We defeat Phule, but he gets back up, twice as strong!
Guy Fox: Destroy the Machines!
Phule: Nooooooooooooo!
Guy Fox: Thank you for saving me captain. And Bonnie Anne, I'm sorry I was such a bother in the tail. I guess I pains me to see my sister growing up so fast. And you captain. I'll see you again, maybe I can join your crew one day.
Bonnie Anne: Why not now?
Guy Fox: Mr. M asked me to join his task crew. I'll see you soon!
Bonnie Anne: Lets go Capin' we should celebrate.
Bonnie Anne: All is well now. Guy Fox is fighting on our team, Phule is gone, I feel happy again.
Ta da! What did you think? Creative right?

Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
IceWarlord1380 on Sep 12, 2013 wrote:
Welcome back! I've said I would make a bunch of these, don't forget it! Here's Bonnie Anne! One of my favorites!

Look:
Storyline:
The Marleybones and Valencians have declared a war between the dogs and Armada. Your mission: Help the Marleybones.
Bonnie Anne: Capin' Marylebone is at war with the Valencians Armada, again. We have to stop them, normally I wouldn't get involved, but they have Guy Fox. Lets go to Captain Steed.
Captain Steed: Are you here about the War? We could use help. The Valencians think high of themselves. But if the loose one of their victims they will surrender. They would hate to loose one though. The Towns are guarded by a new form of Armada Snipers. You'll have to beat them to get one of the victims.
Armada Sniper:
Phule: You really thought you got rid of me? Wrong! I'm back and you'll pay for Deacon, Rooke, and Bishop!
Phule:
Guy Fox: Thank you for saving me captain. And Bonnie Anne, I'm sorry I was such a bother in the tail. I guess I pains me to see my sister growing up so fast. And you captain. I'll see you again, maybe I can join your crew one day.
Bonnie Anne: All is well now. Guy Fox is fighting on our team, Phule is gone, I feel happy again.
I see several problems with this entire concept. First, Bonnie wont be promoting for another couple of books. Second, the entire story of this promotion is WAY to cliché, with not much originality, and kinda dull dialogue. Third, the whole fighting and defeating Phule thing conflicts with the main storyline. Promotion quests are not supposed to majorly impact the main story. Fourth, Guy Fox has no incentive or reason to defect to the good side. Third, this promotion sounds like a pushover compared to even her first one. Sorry if this is being kinda harsh, its just that I really get critical when it comes to giving feedback.

F.R. Holystone
lv 65

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
IceWarlord1380 on Sep 12, 2013 wrote:

Look:
Storyline:
Armada Sniper:
Phule:
Yea but apparently there will be only 3 promos per arc and Bonnie reached that limit so no more promos for here for a bit.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Sniper Rose on Sep 12, 2013 wrote:
Yea but apparently there will be only 3 promos per arc and Bonnie reached that limit so no more promos for here for a bit.
*her
Idk why I couldn't edit it.