Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

the snake hid!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 18, 2009
During hello walls,after hiding in the mouse and fighting my way into the gate house something happened!. Fought and defeated the guards, Gracie points out the opening mech, a snake hisses intruders, I get the message to defeat the warrior, but it isn't there. My arrow pointed to the middle of the room. I followed it till it disappeared near the middle then reappeared. Tried going back outside, didn't help. Logged out and back in and found myself at a fountain. Will try again later, I don't understand what happened, but has this happened to others?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
the wanderer on Sep 13, 2013 wrote:
During hello walls,after hiding in the mouse and fighting my way into the gate house something happened!. Fought and defeated the guards, Gracie points out the opening mech, a snake hisses intruders, I get the message to defeat the warrior, but it isn't there. My arrow pointed to the middle of the room. I followed it till it disappeared near the middle then reappeared. Tried going back outside, didn't help. Logged out and back in and found myself at a fountain. Will try again later, I don't understand what happened, but has this happened to others?
Yes I have seen this reported before. I believe they are currently working on that particular bug.

Ensign
Jun 18, 2009
Chrissy th' ..., thank you for your reply. I tried it again latter and had no problem. I had tried checking if that had been reported, but sometimes the way you search doesn't work as planned. Thanks again.