Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I wanna see! I wanna see!

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
( that is what I said as a little girl. Ahhhh good times good times.... Anyway,will we see ( singing voice) the new and improved Timmy x does jazz hands x

Ensign
Sep 11, 2012
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Monquistans78 on Oct 14, 2013 wrote:
Do you have a point?
Now be nice. We like being silly here and making each other laugh. We are different from the "other" board. We love to help each other, role play, make each other laugh and just have fun.

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
(people who have not reached the magnificent 7, I highly suggest that you don't read this) Well,you know how Timmy became a member of the magnificent 7, well he has probably changed,so I would like to see him.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
pirate101 lover on Oct 15, 2013 wrote:
(people who have not reached the magnificent 7, I highly suggest that you don't read this) Well,you know how Timmy became a member of the magnificent 7, well he has probably changed,so I would like to see him.
I agree, I saw that little tease too and I can't wait to see what they have done with him.

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
pirate101 lover on Oct 14, 2013 wrote:
( that is what I said as a little girl. Ahhhh good times good times.... Anyway,will we see ( singing voice) the new and improved Timmy x does jazz hands x
Timmy? That little sweet heart? Gee ... I have a hunch how is he going to look. But ... seriously - are the years go that fast in the Spiral?
Well, it's obvious he's gonna take White's ( I spelled it wrong ) place as the Seventh as we did ... for a couple of hours ...

Fair Ashley Holystone