Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Farewell, and Good Bidding

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
I have very sad news to report... I will no longer be posting on the message boards after this month. Now, before you all start shouting out questions, I'll give a simple explanation: No membership=No Boards. I simply don't have enough time and sometimes will to pay for this, so I'm gonna let it go. All of you whom I encountered during my short time here on the Message Boards have been very nice and helpful, so I'd like to thank you with these (hopefully) delicious double-chocolate-goey-centered-brownies. Made them myself, I did. There's also water in the back. I'll miss all of you, but this doesn't mean I still can't VIEW your posts (*cough* party *cough*). I'd like to meet ALL of you in the game someday, but in the meantime, Farewell, and have fun! Sayunara.
SGR Level 62 (BTW I've realized a bunch of people have their Message Board names, but also other names people call them.. I assume their real ones? I guess mine would be Katelyn, if you ever wondered. Anyways, Adios )

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sly Gillian Randal... on Oct 29, 2013 wrote:
I have very sad news to report... I will no longer be posting on the message boards after this month. Now, before you all start shouting out questions, I'll give a simple explanation: No membership=No Boards. I simply don't have enough time and sometimes will to pay for this, so I'm gonna let it go. All of you whom I encountered during my short time here on the Message Boards have been very nice and helpful, so I'd like to thank you with these (hopefully) delicious double-chocolate-goey-centered-brownies. Made them myself, I did. There's also water in the back. I'll miss all of you, but this doesn't mean I still can't VIEW your posts (*cough* party *cough*). I'd like to meet ALL of you in the game someday, but in the meantime, Farewell, and have fun! Sayunara.
SGR Level 62 (BTW I've realized a bunch of people have their Message Board names, but also other names people call them.. I assume their real ones? I guess mine would be Katelyn, if you ever wondered. Anyways, Adios )
Nah those are our pirate names We try to keep it safe for the young ones.
It will be sad to let you be one of the silent viewers. Just remember that any time you make a crown purchase you will have another 30 days to post.
Your input will be greatly missed Katelyn. I hope to see you here again soon when the crown temptation gets the better of you, then we will get you have you back too.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Je suis desole...

I for one will be sorry to see go, just when your roleplay was starting off. It's good to know that you're not leaving the game entirely, But we'll have to figure out what to do with your roleplay. Although I do have an idea for that.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
It does not bring pleasure to mine heart to say farewell to such a good and noble pirate. For what little time we collaborated with one another, it was all so much fun, every post. All my life there was only one person able to truly command one such as myself and one whom I would serve eagerly. You were that commanding leader. We shall all miss thy writings on the wall (or boards) and if ye ever come to throw in yer ideas with us once more of join us in our roleplaying dances, remember this: you still have that contract whenever you might need me. A Witchdoctor never breaks a pact. Once more fare thee well and may we all be reunited to continue merry conversation once more.

Your loyal ally and brother-in-arms,

Impish Omar Underwood
The Undead Obeah

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
I enjoyed your ideas and your writing, Gillian. It was fun playing with you! You shall be missed.