Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Warrior101- Thread 2

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 02, 2009
Its becoming difficult to keep up with everyone's ideas on my other thread, so I decided to make a new one! Here's my updated idea:

In Warrior101 your Ambrose is General Audrey Ace, your Wizard City is Arria, and its hub is Fort Ridley, your Malistaire is the Draconian Knight Grand General Zachary Zillion. You can be one in 6 races: (Female/Male) Human, Lamb/Goat, Cow/Bull, Fairy/Faerie, Ghost/Skeletal Warrior, or Dragoness/Dragon.

In Warrior, there are 6 Factions you can choose from:
Knight: The Tank, they hit heavy and have tons of HP, Armor, Resistance, etc. The drawback is that with all that armor, they have poor dodge. A knight's favorite skill is Final Strike which increases a Knight's will to fight. Their starter weapon is a single broadsword, but as they advance they will gain various Sword+Shield weapons. Their Trainer is the bear knight, Sir Grizz. He trains new Knights in the Knight's Fort.
Wanderer: Warriors who never fight directly. They rely on the allies they summon and the traps they drop to do their bidding. The down side is that they are totally defenseless without them. A Wanderers most basic skill is how to taunt enemies. Their starter weapon are two shortswords, but as they progress, these tiny blades can become dual lances. Their Trainer is the Frog Rebel, Rebel Anura. She trains the newbies at the Wanderer's Camp
Ninja: Agile warriors who hit heavy and can never be hit, but because they don't wear a lot of armor they can be beaten easily. The Ninja's greatest move allows them to disappear when surrounded by a group of foes and attacks them all at once. Their first weapon is a shortsword+kunai combo. As they gain in power, they can use Ninjato+Shuriken combos. Their Trainer is the Turtle Sensei, Sensei Shell. He teaches new trainees in the Ninja's Hideout
Mercenary: Warriors who have a knack for dealing damage over time. When a Mercenary is a high enough level, he/she has the ablilty to attack all enemies in a 2 unit range. Their starter weapon is a Knife+Pistol combo and as they level they can wield weapons like bayonets and Sword+Sparkshooter combos. Their Trainer is the Coyote Bandit, Desperado Jack. He trains the "Fresh Meat" at the Mercenary's Gym
Samurai: Warriors who are all factions. They are like Wizard101's Balance school, sharing characteristics will all the factions. As a Samurai, you have the power to potentally subdue the enemy. They begin with a wooden practice sword and later use Longsword+Shortsword combos. Their Trainer is the Cow Shogun, Shogun Bovi. He instructs the new guys at the Samurai's Pagoda
Adventurer:Warriors who support their allies. As an adventurer you have more health than usual (but not as much as a Knight) and can easily escape a tough situation. They begin with a walking stick but can later use weapons such as staffs and whips. Draconian Adventurer Reptillio is the one who trains the new Adventurers at the Adventurer's Den.

To be Continued (went over the limit)

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
coolster50 on Nov 29, 2013 wrote:
Its becoming difficult to keep up with everyone's ideas on my other thread, so I decided to make a new one! Here's my updated idea:

In Warrior101 your Ambrose is General Audrey Ace, your Wizard City is Arria, and its hub is Fort Ridley, your Malistaire is the Draconian Knight Grand General Zachary Zillion. You can be one in 6 races: (Female/Male) Human, Lamb/Goat, Cow/Bull, Fairy/Faerie, Ghost/Skeletal Warrior, or Dragoness/Dragon.

Knight: The Tank, they hit heavy and have tons of HP, Armor, Resistance, etc. The drawback is that with all that armor, they have poor dodge. A knight's favorite skill is Final Strike which increases a Knight's will to fight. Their starter weapon is a single broadsword, but as they advance they will gain various Sword+Shield weapons. Their Trainer is the bear knight, Sir Grizz. He trains new Knights in the Knight's Fort.
Wanderer: Warriors who never fight directly. They rely on the allies they summon and the traps they drop to do their bidding. The down side is that they are totally defenseless without them. A Wanderers most basic skill is how to taunt enemies. Their starter weapon are two shortswords, but as they progress, these tiny blades can become dual lances. Their Trainer is the Frog Rebel, Rebel Anura. She trains the newbies at the Wanderer's Camp
Ninja: Agile warriors who hit heavy and can never be hit, but because they don't wear a lot of armor they can be beaten easily. The Ninja's greatest move allows them to disappear when surrounded by a group of foes and attacks them all at once. Their first weapon is a shortsword+kunai combo. As they gain in power, they can use Ninjato+Shuriken combos. Their Trainer is the Turtle Sensei, Sensei Shell. He teaches new trainees in the Ninja's Hideout
Mercenary: Warriors who have a knack for dealing damage over time. When a Mercenary is a high enough level, he/she has the ablilty to attack all enemies in a 2 unit range. Their starter weapon is a Knife+Pistol combo and as they level they can wield weapons like bayonets and Sword+Sparkshooter combos. Their Trainer is the Coyote Bandit, Desperado Jack. He trains the "Fresh Meat" at the Mercenary's Gym
Samurai: Warriors who are all factions. They are like Wizard101's Balance school, sharing characteristics will all the factions. As a Samurai, you have the power to potentally subdue the enemy. They begin with a wooden practice sword and later use Longsword+Shortsword combos. Their Trainer is the Cow Shogun, Shogun Bovi. He instructs the new guys at the Samurai's Pagoda
Adventurer:Warriors who support their allies. As an adventurer you have more health than usual (but not as much as a Knight) and can easily escape a tough situation. They begin with a walking stick but can later use weapons such as staffs and whips. Draconian Adventurer Reptillio is the one who trains the new Adventurers at the Adventurer's Den.

Thanks colster50, it was getting complicated on the other thread. What about class symbols, mini games, and and the online website? What would that look like?

Captain
May 02, 2009
(the rest)
The Story: Grand General Zachary Zillion hires you to do a task that is too good to pass up. You successfully completed that task, but Zillion betrays you. He takes the reward from the task and claims it as his, then tries to kill you after having destroyed your home village (Fort Ridley) leaving little survivors. While sitting in a dark, damp cave wounded and injured, you meet General Audrey Ace and he rescues you (after going through the character creation and beginner tutorials), then that's when you start your quest for Zillion. The order of the world progression is: Arria (Fort Ridley), Darcta (Battle Grounds of Uphill), Gruztelhaven (Unspeakable Gorge), Darkmoor (Dead Man's Valley), Zeenth (Campgrounds & Fort Zillion). Also in Warrior101 pets have a 50/50 chance of entering combat and mounts have a 25/75 chance of entering combat. If your mount does enter combat with you, you can move 1 more unit and gain an ability that lets your mount attack an enemy.

The only major problem most people have about my idea is the fact about being different races. The reason I wanted races was because I wanted a little diversity. I mean in W101 and P101 you always play as a human, so why not be something other than human? I mean if all of KI's games made you play a human, wouldn't you eventually get tired of being a human and wanna play as another race? Also, like in Wizard, Warrior has level titles (up to level 50): 0-5=Recruit, 5-10=Private, 10-15=Officer, 15-20= Sergeant, 20-30=Major, 30-40=Corporal, 40-50=Colonel, 50-60=Brigadier General

This is still a work in progress. *I would also like to thank Aquadroid160 for the Trainers, Jazzaram for helping me to make a better Faction description, Cunning Finnigan Sharp for helping me to make a better plot, Doctor Z for giving me the idea to make Zillion a Draconian Knight, Wiz11110 for giving me an idea on the weapons each faction uses and thanks to anyone else I forgot to add.

Questions? Comments? Concerns?

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Clans (bigger factions)

The Bronze Bear:
Bonuses to joining this clan (Faction) are as follows.
Tough - You can get this, makes you more durable by adding HP and defense by 20 (armor being 4).
Rough - You can get this, makes your attacks have a chance to do 3x-5x more damage, WARNING extremely low chance of happening.
Buff - Further increases health and armor by 500 (armor being 30).

The Crusaders' Dawn
Valiant - Increases Strength, Agility, Intelligence, (if there is more) by 10.
Holy Light - Allows you to choose 2 ways to use it, make yourself have 450 more HP or be able to heal others.
Knighthood - Gives 30= Strength, Agility, Intelligence, (if there is more)

Order of the Shade
Silence - Increases accuracy and dodge by 5, as you level up it eventually gets to 20.
Darkness - Increases damage by 10, has chance of doing 3x more damage.
Nightmare - Increases Accuracy, Dodge, Damage, and Agility by 50 (Agility being 100).

Order of the Paladin
Pure Light - Allows you to either give yourself 700 HP or be able to heal by the same amount.
Faithful's Grace - Increases Armor, Agility, and HP by 50 (HP being 200).
Divine Aura - All Allies in an area have bonus 20 Armor while the caster has -40 Armor (Lasts 40 sec).

Order of Hades
Bonuses to joining this clan (Faction) Are as follows.
Shadow Walk - Increases dodge and damage by 20 (Lasts 20 sec)
Unseen - Until revealing yourself you cannot be attacked, when you do attack it does 4x more damage.
Unholy - Summons 6 undead minions at the price of -100 HP and -20 armor. (Minions and Armor change last 40 sec)

Hope you like this idea to customize your character even more.

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
coolster50 on Nov 29, 2013 wrote:

What will the tutorial look like?

Captain
May 02, 2009
pirate101 lover on Nov 29, 2013 wrote:
Thanks colster50, it was getting complicated on the other thread. What about class symbols, mini games, and and the online website? What would that look like?
Class Symbols
  • Knight: A black standard shield with a black sword going vertically through it
  • Wanderer: A light green sword perpendicular to a dark green lance
  • Ninja: A black Katana in a shroud of purple smoke
  • Mercenary: A brown sparkshooter shooting a maroon blade
  • Samurai: A Bright Red Samurai helmet in front of the Ying-Yang sign
  • Adventurer: A Yellow Staff with a Brown Whip in the background
I'm thinking about combining the Adventurer and Wanderer factions into one and make an Archer faction which symbol is a Green Bow and Light Green Crossbow

Some mini games will be similar to some of Pirates and Wizards mini games (Sorcery Stones and Coin Drop) with some new ones that I need to dwell on a little more. The website, I have no clue on how it should look , maybe the boarders can be like a castle or something. and the tutorial I'm still thinking. I might be similar to Pirate's new tutorial "Escape from the people trying to kill you"