Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How do you think the story will end?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 29, 2010
How do you think the war against the armada will end? These are a few ideas I will have.

1. A final epic fight against Kane himself. After defeating him we make sure he is destroyed.

2. Kane turns out to be a made up character and you end up fighting one of the other bosses for the final fight.

3. Kane turns out to be good, and he needs you to help him beat the real boss behind all the clockwork wars. Phule possibly or even the Queen Clockwork.

4. We find a hidden armada elite who turns out to be against Kane's plan of total spiral domination. We find him locked in prison and we must free him so he can help us bring down Kane or whoever we have to defeat.
The character could be called "Diocese" He is a little taller than players, has a very slender skinny build, wears a copper mask, wears long striped robes, carries a large book (which he uses as a weapon in fights) and the top of his head is clear glass, sort of like a dome and we can see gears spinning through the glass.

5. After defeating Kane, we are able to salvage and repair each of the armada bosses and each class gets one. Diocese (or whoever the hidden boss is if they decide to make one) and Queen Clockwork for Privateers (Privateers have a habit of getting two companions for one quest such as Wild Bill Peacock and Canary Jane), Deacon for Musketeers, Phule for Swashbucklers, Bishop for Witchdoctors, Rooke for Buccaneer.

These are just my ideas, what ideas do you have about the game ending or the final fight with the armada?

And before you think "Once an enemy always an enemy" for the clockworks, remember this. Some of the companions you have were once enemies. Ratbeard was your biggest enemy at first, but then later becomes one of your most loyal companions. Privateers for some reason, have allot of enemies that become companions. Iago, the unicorn rouge in Port Regal and the inoshishi boss pig in Mooshu. Some of you may not want clockwork companions, some of you may not be able to get passed their old habits of being evil, but I would love a clockwork, even just a plain armada marine would make me happy.

Lieutenant
Dec 13, 2008
CaptainAureus on Dec 5, 2013 wrote:
How do you think the war against the armada will end? These are a few ideas I will have.

1. A final epic fight against Kane himself. After defeating him we make sure he is destroyed.

2. Kane turns out to be a made up character and you end up fighting one of the other bosses for the final fight.

3. Kane turns out to be good, and he needs you to help him beat the real boss behind all the clockwork wars. Phule possibly or even the Queen Clockwork.

4. We find a hidden armada elite who turns out to be against Kane's plan of total spiral domination. We find him locked in prison and we must free him so he can help us bring down Kane or whoever we have to defeat.
The character could be called "Diocese" He is a little taller than players, has a very slender skinny build, wears a copper mask, wears long striped robes, carries a large book (which he uses as a weapon in fights) and the top of his head is clear glass, sort of like a dome and we can see gears spinning through the glass.

5. After defeating Kane, we are able to salvage and repair each of the armada bosses and each class gets one. Diocese (or whoever the hidden boss is if they decide to make one) and Queen Clockwork for Privateers (Privateers have a habit of getting two companions for one quest such as Wild Bill Peacock and Canary Jane), Deacon for Musketeers, Phule for Swashbucklers, Bishop for Witchdoctors, Rooke for Buccaneer.

These are just my ideas, what ideas do you have about the game ending or the final fight with the armada?

And before you think "Once an enemy always an enemy" for the clockworks, remember this. Some of the companions you have were once enemies. Ratbeard was your biggest enemy at first, but then later becomes one of your most loyal companions. Privateers for some reason, have allot of enemies that become companions. Iago, the unicorn rouge in Port Regal and the inoshishi boss pig in Mooshu. Some of you may not want clockwork companions, some of you may not be able to get passed their old habits of being evil, but I would love a clockwork, even just a plain armada marine would make me happy.
Probably number 1, because KI said in a story thread that it will be an epic battle filled with different goals. But I have to say, number two sounds like a really good idea. I mean imagine, you learn about an almost unbeatable, evil, person/thing that you will have to fight an destroy to save the entire Spiral from total destruction. And you are the only one who can stop him/it. And it turns out he/it doesn't exist and it was only a way to distract you from the doings of the other Evil people/robots. This won't work for this story line due to how people have seen Kane, but it could work wonderfully with another story line. Good ideas