Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

missing power?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Apr 04, 2011
hello, i just renewed my membership a couple of days ago, and i realized that on my privater character, i am missing some of my powers such as the healing power rouse. i find this a very depressing bug to lose some of my powers that i got as a low level. could this bug be possibly fixed?

Brave Jonathan level 62

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
Go back to the commodre, you have to train it again i believe. Just a glitch, since gunnery is now the first trained power, then rouse.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
DeathWiz101378 on Dec 30, 2013 wrote:
Go back to the commodre, you have to train it again i believe. Just a glitch, since gunnery is now the first trained power, then rouse.
It's not exactly a glitch. They changed when you can train for that and by changing it's location in the order just means you need to re train it. Your answer is right Death Wiz, just no glitch, only a tiny bit of repeated training.

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 31, 2013 wrote:
It's not exactly a glitch. They changed when you can train for that and by changing it's location in the order just means you need to re train it. Your answer is right Death Wiz, just no glitch, only a tiny bit of repeated training.
Yeah, does make sense as i recall level 4 privateers using gunnery in pvp, lol.