Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

tips on mooshu

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 02, 2013
hey i maybe leaving coolranch in a few days and could you guys give me some tips (fyi im a musketeer)

Captain
May 13, 2011
well, what i know it its very long and home of one of the greatest sources of loot, both rare, powerful drops and lots of money. not saying who cause i dont wanna spoil it

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Just do a search on the word Mooshu and you will get lots of threads with great tips on them.

Petty Officer
Jun 02, 2013
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
musketer592 on Feb 10, 2014 wrote:
cold anyone tell me who my first mate shold be?
It actually depends on who you are fighting. When you see what class you are going to fight, you move a companion in who is best at taking advantage of their weaknesses. Oh there are favorites like Bonnie Anne for her amazing burst fire & Toro for his accuracy boost and amazing epics, Mine is generally the Inoshishi Necromancer Pig for his pounding and powerful mojo echo's but if I am going to fight someone that has witchdoctor skills he gets pulled for someone more suited for fighting a witchdoctor. So some is preference and some if strategy. I don't really thing there is a wrong choice, just some are more beneficial than others.

Ensign
Nov 01, 2012
As a Musketeers, you get 5 MS companions at the top of my head. First is the Samoorai Archer (Main, Musketeers only). 2nd will be Monkey King (Universal). 3rd is the swash Inoshishi chief (side,Universal). 4th is Samoorai Bushi (side,Musketeers only). And 5th is Cat Ninja (side,Universal). Promo quests will be Louis at lvl 37, El Toro at lvl 40, Wing Chun at lvl 46, and Presidio companion at lvl 47. Your 1st mate should be Toro, until you get Samoorai Archer. Switch out for him. When Toro promotes, switch back. Keep him there until you get Monkey King. Switch for him and keep him there til MB. The battles here start to get tough, and also when you realize your class nature. Ex: (Stop fighting with Privateers). MS teaches you alot about the game and should get you ready for MB. I hope this helps!

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Mooshu is long and sometimes hard, so get a friend. For the ninja pigs I'd say you will defiantly need some help. Lvl up your companions and do side quests so you will lvl up to.

- Jack nightgale lvl 62 buccaneer

Ensign
Nov 07, 2012
If you haven't already try to get a lot of nautical xp because I definitely had trouble with almost all of the ship stuff, also get a friend, and I can't stress this one enough, find a friend‼ Also make sure you distribute your companion training points evenly because if you go into a battle with a level 36 companion and a level 49 enemy *dead*.

from a

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
DJKJMI12 on Feb 12, 2014 wrote:
As a Musketeers, you get 5 MS companions at the top of my head. First is the Samoorai Archer (Main, Musketeers only). 2nd will be Monkey King (Universal). 3rd is the swash Inoshishi chief (side,Universal). 4th is Samoorai Bushi (side,Musketeers only). And 5th is Cat Ninja (side,Universal). Promo quests will be Louis at lvl 37, El Toro at lvl 40, Wing Chun at lvl 46, and Presidio companion at lvl 47. Your 1st mate should be Toro, until you get Samoorai Archer. Switch out for him. When Toro promotes, switch back. Keep him there until you get Monkey King. Switch for him and keep him there til MB. The battles here start to get tough, and also when you realize your class nature. Ex: (Stop fighting with Privateers). MS teaches you alot about the game and should get you ready for MB. I hope this helps!
Privateers will also get the Inoshishi Necromancer Pig.

Ensign
Mar 03, 2014
Captain
May 13, 2011
ChaseDaWitchDoctor on Mar 17, 2014 wrote:
STAY AWAY from the piggies. they will haunt you.
you mean the inoshishi? the way the bandits hit you with the handle mocks me

Petty Officer
Jun 02, 2013
ChaseDaWitchDoctor on Mar 17, 2014 wrote:
STAY AWAY from the piggies. they will haunt you.
too late! im in mooshu now so well it took longer than i thout and i have promoted el toro!