Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What Order Do You Discover The Worlds In?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 10, 2013
Hello everybody it's Ambitious Natalie Brewster here. I was just wondering, what order do you discover the worlds in? I know there is Skull Island then Monquista, but what's after Monquista? I would like to know, so I can research a bit more about that world.

Administrator
Hi! Although movement through the story in Pirate101 doesn't always weave a straight and predictable path, you'll notice we've listed the worlds in order of their appearance here on the Message Boards.

We also have more information on the books and chapters of Pirate101 on our website here.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Mar 10, 2013
One-Eyed Jack on Feb 24, 2014 wrote:
Hi! Although movement through the story in Pirate101 doesn't always weave a straight and predictable path, you'll notice we've listed the worlds in order of their appearance here on the Message Boards.

We also have more information on the books and chapters of Pirate101 on our website here.
Thanks! I can't wait to advance more on Pirate101!
Ambitious Natalie Brewster