Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What Game World(s) do you want in P101?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2014
Hey, so this topic has probably been already discussed, but I still want to discuss this question.

What Game World(s) do you want to see in Pirate101? Why?

I want to see Darkmoor, Polaris and Krokotopia. Those Worlds are my favorite unreleased ones so far. Not sure about Grizzleheim, though.

Petty Alicia Cog
Level 63 Musketeer

Ensign
Nov 26, 2012
I would LOVE to see Grizzlehiem (I think that's how you spell it..). Especially since that is where my Pirate was from.
- of Lacey (61)

Ensign
Oct 06, 2013
I would like to see a Untied Kingdom type worls

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Here are the world I'd like to see :P
Darkmoor - They might add it as the last world you visit before El Dorado, it sounds like a really powerful place.
Grizzleheim - The Armada has found a piece of the map.
Krokotopia - I feel like Krokotopia should be added just cause it has been mentioned so much, it almost seems relevant to the storyline.
Polaris - Napoleguin needs our help again and we get him as a companion, who wouldn't want a penguin to be apart of their crew? :P
I also think that they should add some story for Dragonspyre/Aragon Skyway, it seems to be lacking in atmosphere .-.
Wizard City - Why not speak to Merle Ambrose, to tell you where to go next, after probably saving Wizard City that is...

Noble Tyler Strong