Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Companions Epic Store

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jul 15, 2013
Ok let me list a few companions that need more epics, batacuda, Black Angus, Iago, Sky Snake, Froggo Villa, all the Bison, and legitamately all the Cool Ranch side quest companions (and any other side quest companions in the books before -Ridolfo Capoferra) any way the way to resolve this is wherre you can buy companion epics, I am sooooo tired more to come tomorrow :D

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
Lieutenant
Jul 15, 2013
Anyway I am back with more th way to resolve this issue is by using the crown shop to buy epics but there has to be limits or El Toro would be on steroids hehehe picture it but anyway this is how it would work, if a companion has no promotion the they get four epics BUUUUUT if KI is planning on promoting them then they dont get one this would work great for Froggo Villa Because if he got 4 epics he would be Aquila material and imagine how awesome Black Angus would be I would give him Riposte x2 Relentless x2 and Vengance Strike x2 making him as Kvtasmania would say beast mode but if they had one promotion then they would get 3 epics great for Lefty, Chicken Ranger, and Romba, but if they got 2 promotions they would get 2 epics great for The Cutthroat, Handesome Dan, and some other bundle companionsalose for Iago :D
And 3 or more promotions would give you 1 epic for companions such as Ratbeard.

Lieutenant
Jul 15, 2013
Lastly the hard part pricing and level limits
For the first epic (including 3 2 and 1 promtions)
It would be 500 crowns and you can get this at level 10+ only
The second (for companions who only got 1 or 2 promorions)
Would be 1000 crowns
The third epic (for companions with only one promotion)
Would be 1500 crowns
And the companions with no promotion (unless Ki plans to promote them and this is only for companions with no promotions)
Would be 2, 000 crowns

Lieutenant
Jul 15, 2013
O I forgot to add if you are a member you can pay gold for epics, but add an extra zero to the cost
So in that case 1st epic would be 5, 000 gold
2nd epic would be 10, 000 gold
3rd epic would be 15, 000 gold
4th epic would be 20, 000

Lieutenant
Jul 15, 2013
I just remembered something else I am soooo dumb
Any way the second epic is for level 30+ only
The third is level 50+ only and the final is
Level 70+ only (prior to the update)
KI I would like for you to tweak this up a lil bit if you add it, of course
So I gonna go and o I am soo sorry where are my manners see you guys later :D