Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Roleplay... Again, I guess?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 29, 2013
So yeah, it's me. So my new main character Samir West will probably be who I will use most of this roleplay, but I can't leave Luke behind! So, shall we get this started?

~

"Let's see, Kraken Skulls Tavern. Morgan Lafitte said the new swashbuckler to be there. Why does Morgan always choose me to train the new swashbucklers?" Luke complained as he walked through the sand. Once Luke entered the Kraken Skulls Tavern, he spotted the new swashbuckler. He knew he was the new pirate. He knew who a swashbuckler was by heart. "Alright, Luke's my name. Morgan Lafitte sent me to help you."
"I'm Samir West, brand new swashbuckler." the new studeny replied.
"Ugh... I'll show you the ropes. I might introduce you to some of my friends. Speaking of my friends, I haven't seen them in a while..."
"Great, where are you going to meet them?" Samir asked.
"I bet one of them will come here to the tavern, we'll see."

~
Hence the story continues!

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Luke Darkrunner on Apr 10, 2014 wrote:
So yeah, it's me. So my new main character Samir West will probably be who I will use most of this roleplay, but I can't leave Luke behind! So, shall we get this started?

~

"Let's see, Kraken Skulls Tavern. Morgan Lafitte said the new swashbuckler to be there. Why does Morgan always choose me to train the new swashbucklers?" Luke complained as he walked through the sand. Once Luke entered the Kraken Skulls Tavern, he spotted the new swashbuckler. He knew he was the new pirate. He knew who a swashbuckler was by heart. "Alright, Luke's my name. Morgan Lafitte sent me to help you."
"Ugh... I'll show you the ropes. I might introduce you to some of my friends. Speaking of my friends, I haven't seen them in a while..."

~
Sounds fun! Laura hasn't seen action in a while...

A young lady walks into the tavern, seemingly unarmed. Her hair is a dark crimson, and she has blue eyes. Her hair is about halfway down her back. She sits at an empty table, putting her feet up on the cheap wood and snatching someone's yum and taking a quick drink.
She sees the owner making a move to grab her. She suddenly propels herself into the air, kicking the rat several times before landing on a cutthroat's back. She throws its sword, pinning the rat to the wall. The rat tears himself free and charges. Laura grabs his shirt and swings him around into the cutthroat. The rat collapses, but the 'throat turns around to see the disruption. She lands an uppercut and draws a small pistol. She has him on the ground, out cold, in three seconds. She finishes off the two pirates' food and drink as she searches their pockets.
OOC: Laura is definitely the most 'piratey' character i have.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Kai Alcott on Apr 11, 2014 wrote:
Sounds fun! Laura hasn't seen action in a while...

A young lady walks into the tavern, seemingly unarmed. Her hair is a dark crimson, and she has blue eyes. Her hair is about halfway down her back. She sits at an empty table, putting her feet up on the cheap wood and snatching someone's yum and taking a quick drink.
She sees the owner making a move to grab her. She suddenly propels herself into the air, kicking the rat several times before landing on a cutthroat's back. She throws its sword, pinning the rat to the wall. The rat tears himself free and charges. Laura grabs his shirt and swings him around into the cutthroat. The rat collapses, but the 'throat turns around to see the disruption. She lands an uppercut and draws a small pistol. She has him on the ground, out cold, in three seconds. She finishes off the two pirates' food and drink as she searches their pockets.
OOC: Laura is definitely the most 'piratey' character i have.
OOC: Can't resist a roleplay...
~
Sitting at the bar were two teens, twins, by how similar they appeared. Both had blonde hair and emerald green eyes, though the boy had a witchdoctor's staff strapped to his back while the girl had a pair of bladed tonfa strapped to her belt. [OOC: If you don't know what a tonfa looks like, look up "tonfa" at Wikipedia -- there should be some pictures and info there about them...] The teens had their arms linked, the girl on the left, the boy on the right.

"So, Liz, how was Mooshu with Alura?" Asked the boy.

"It went really well." Lizzy replied. She took a swig of yum before continuing. "I learned how to use a new and more practical weapon, or pair of weapons," she patted the tonfa at her belt, "and Mooshu has really helped me perfect my fighting style. How 'bout you, Andrew? How was Darkmoor?"

"Dark." He replied. The two of them chuckled. "Nah, seriously. I learned alchemy there more than hoodoo this time, but I enjoyed spending time with my adoptive family."

"I'm so glad. Hey, when am I going to meet that Lagoony friend of yours? What's his bucket... um... Frank?"

"Close." Andrew laughed, "Fred. And probably never, he doesn't like the light, and you don't like the dark."

Lizzy shrugged. "Tell 'im I say hi." Just then, the tavern door opened. Simultaneously the twins turned around, and Andrew nodded to the swashbuckler while Lizzy smiled. "His name is Luke. He used to be a classmate of mine."

"Wait, is that the Luke that started that whole adventure that you had in Grizzleheim?"

"The very one. He must be training another new swashbuckler. He's a real prodigy, and helps out Morgan Lafitte."

Lizzy stood, shortly followed by Andrew (which quickly revealed to all that he was a good half foot taller than her), and she extended her hand to Samir. "Hey," She began. "My name's Lizzy. I used to be a classmate of Luke's, though now I'm half privateer. It's nice to meet you."

"Name's Andrew. I'm her twin." He extended his hand to shake as well. "Witchdoctor of Darkmoor."

At that moment, a scuffle sounded behind them. The two teens turned to find Laura pick-pocketed two knocked-out pirates, presumably knocked out by her. Andrew seemed impressed while Lizzy seemed insecure. "Laura Alcott." She explained. "The costume party that Alura and I had accidentally disturbed her."

"Oh, that was her?" Andrew's eyebrows shot up. "Hmm. Yeah, I know her. Her brother nearly killed me with a tree."

"..?"

"Don't ask. Totally messed up my 'do."

"Your doo?"

"My 'do."

"Okay..."

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012

~

~
Sakura gazed on from overhead, her deep azure eyes metaphorically traversing her surroundings. The universally known warrior was perched on the edge of a cliff overlooking Skull Market, just breathing in the morning air. Her soft pink hair was let loose from its usual loose side ponytail or twintails which usually rested on her shoulders- but those were to keep her hair from getting in the way too much during battle. She was uniformed in a different way than she normally dressed- a tenebrous, black long sleeved top with a blueish purple cape that rested beneath her shoulders rather than over them, kept in position by a usual star shape- this one, however, was black with navy lining. She wore black pants, two lopsided purple belts which her Hoshi no Muchi (Star Whip) rested, and purple, armored knee high boots and gauntlets at her arms. She wore black fingerless gloves as well.

Her monotonous gaze scanned the world, taking a hiatus as she acknowledged a boy entering the Kraken Skulls Tavern, which was typically fairly busy. She couldn't understand why anyone would use their extra time to waste chatting with others over a drink, rather than battling or training. Sure, eating was a necessity, but compatriots were not. Not in her overly judgemental eyes. Out of curiosity, she leaped down from the cliff, landing somewhat awkwardly but managing. Some pain resonated throughout her due to the impact of landing, but she internally grimaced and pushed it to the back of her mind like she always did, regardless of how severe her injuries could be when she ignored them. She stepped into the tavern, and silently guided herself to a table, ignoring everyone else present.

To occupy her time, Sakura retrieved her whip from her side, examining what she already knew well. The red material, lined with golden star shapes which channeled the energy. She loved the weapon. Strong, and it's ability to become one-use versions of other weapons, was perfect to her. And the fact that anyone else touching it besides herself would result in them receiving an electric shock made if thankfully steal-proof in a world of pirates. Quickly coiling it again, Sakura placed it back at her side, tightly latched in place. She cast an idle sidelong glance at the pirate she had seen earlier- he was now with some other kid she didn't recognize either. She wasn't surprised- she didn't know many people. The people she knew were her enemies, and either dead or plotting against her again. She sighed aggravatedly at the thought.

(Been meaning to use her for some time.)

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
(Wonder how this is going to play out... Going to use my Buccaneer.)

A buccaneer was perched on a rafter in the Tavern. He was a ninja, with reflexes sharper than a cat. He had red hair like the color of fire, and blue eyes so blue, they looked like water. He could hear everything that was going on, there was 4 people, Luke, Samir, Lizzy, and Andrew. Hmm. He thought that at the right time, which was getting closer by the second, he would make his entrance. But for now, he just hopped into Shadow. (Shadow is like Shadow Magic from Wizard, just look up Wizard101 Shadow Magic for more.) He transformed into a dark figure, Dark Nova, they called it. He chose a person to get behind, this one named Luke. And everytime Luke did something he liked, he would be stronger. Every dislike, and he would become weaker.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Just Add Bacon on Apr 12, 2014 wrote:
~
Sitting at the bar were two teens, twins, by how similar they appeared. Both had blonde hair and emerald green eyes, though the boy had a witchdoctor's staff strapped to his back while the girl had a pair of bladed tonfa strapped to her belt. [OOC: If you don't know what a tonfa looks like, look up "tonfa" at Wikipedia -- there should be some pictures and info there about them...] The teens had their arms linked, the girl on the left, the boy on the right.

"It went really well." Lizzy replied. She took a swig of yum before continuing. "I learned how to use a new and more practical weapon, or pair of weapons," she patted the tonfa at her belt, "and Mooshu has really helped me perfect my fighting style. How 'bout you, Andrew? How was Darkmoor?"

"Dark." He replied. The two of them chuckled. "Nah, seriously. I learned alchemy there more than hoodoo this time, but I enjoyed spending time with my adoptive family."

"I'm so glad. Hey, when am I going to meet that Lagoony friend of yours? What's his bucket... um... Frank?"

"Close." Andrew laughed, "Fred. And probably never, he doesn't like the light, and you don't like the dark."

Lizzy shrugged. "Tell 'im I say hi." Just then, the tavern door opened. Simultaneously the twins turned around, and Andrew nodded to the swashbuckler while Lizzy smiled. "His name is Luke. He used to be a classmate of mine."

"Wait, is that the Luke that started that whole adventure that you had in Grizzleheim?"

"The very one. He must be training another new swashbuckler. He's a real prodigy, and helps out Morgan Lafitte."

Lizzy stood, shortly followed by Andrew (which quickly revealed to all that he was a good half foot taller than her), and she extended her hand to Samir. "Hey," She began. "My name's Lizzy. I used to be a classmate of Luke's, though now I'm half privateer. It's nice to meet you."

"Name's Andrew. I'm her twin." He extended his hand to shake as well. "Witchdoctor of Darkmoor."

At that moment, a scuffle sounded behind them. The two teens turned to find Laura pick-pocketed two knocked-out pirates, presumably knocked out by her. Andrew seemed impressed while Lizzy seemed insecure. "Laura Alcott." She explained. "The costume party that Alura and I had accidentally disturbed her."

"Oh, that was her?" Andrew's eyebrows shot up. "Hmm. Yeah, I know her. Her brother nearly killed me with a tree."

"..?"

"Your doo?"

"My 'do."

"Okay..."
Laura's head snaps around to look at Andrew. "Was it Felix or Kai?" She demands, finishing off the Cutthroat's mug of yum.

Ensign
Nov 29, 2013
*Hey Lizzy, nice to meet you Andrew," Luke greeted. "Do you know who that pirate over there is?"
Samir said, "That kind of person is someone who would appear as a villain in a book-"
The pirate reading a book near everyone else suddenly stood up and yelled, "DON'T GO ACCUSING PEOPLE LIKE THAT! Also, did you say books? I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooove books. I've always wanted to go to the library in Sivella!"
"That dusty old library, eh? I'll take ya, come on," Luke answered. "What is your name by the way?"
"Name's Morgan."
"Anyone wanna come with us?" Luke asked.

(OOC: It was hard to think of an introduction for Morgan. Sorry it is so bad)

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2011

~

~
Here goes nothing. Hope ya guys don't mind me jumping in. ^^"
~
Pearl's attention drifted from Connor, her brother, to the two swashbucklers, one experienced, one just beginning.
"Seriously Pearl! Did you see how swiftly that 'lady' dealt with those two? Ha! That scoundrel of a girl, I suppose she'd beat you any day in a spar!"
"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!"
"N-nothing!" Connor stuttered out, hands in surrender. Pearl smirked at this, pulling her very dark brown hair back behind her ear.
"Ya know, I'm a bit rusty on my skills, and you out of all people should know that."
"Of course! What with you just lulling about, stuffing yourself with yum and Mooshu delicacies. Yes, I can see why your skills have degraded just a slight bit."
"CONNOR!!!"
Noticing that almost everyone was looking at her now, she took a sip of her yum, and face-planted on the table. Connor just smiled his usual cheery smile, chuckling to himself. Oh how he loved to tease Pearl.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Quick Pearl on Apr 13, 2014 wrote:
Here goes nothing. Hope ya guys don't mind me jumping in. ^^"
~
Pearl's attention drifted from Connor, her brother, to the two swashbucklers, one experienced, one just beginning.
"Seriously Pearl! Did you see how swiftly that 'lady' dealt with those two? Ha! That scoundrel of a girl, I suppose she'd beat you any day in a spar!"
"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!"
"N-nothing!" Connor stuttered out, hands in surrender. Pearl smirked at this, pulling her very dark brown hair back behind her ear.
"Ya know, I'm a bit rusty on my skills, and you out of all people should know that."
"Of course! What with you just lulling about, stuffing yourself with yum and Mooshu delicacies. Yes, I can see why your skills have degraded just a slight bit."
"CONNOR!!!"
Noticing that almost everyone was looking at her now, she took a sip of her yum, and face-planted on the table. Connor just smiled his usual cheery smile, chuckling to himself. Oh how he loved to tease Pearl.
OOC: Emma, I'd like to have my characters interact with yours, but I'm not sure how.
~
Laura's steady and almost intimidating blue gaze shocked Lizzy from how suddenly the pirate girl addressed her brother, and she quickly held his hand. Andrew, hardly noticing at all, shrugged. "I don't know." He replied. "I can't remember who exactly they are. It was an accident, anyway. Liz, which one's which?"

"Kai is the oldest -- he's around our age, maybe a little older. If I understand correctly, Felix is the youngest. Somethin' 'bout a sith lord..? He likes to use a sword made of light. I've never seen anything like it."

"Oh yeah! It was Felix. It's no problem -- I'm still here, aren't I?" Andrew laughed a carefree laugh and took his yum from the counter.

At the mention of books, Lizzy's attention immediately turned away and focused on those talking about the glorious invention. She loved reading -- Even though she was only fourteen, she had spent years of her life reading and had become a speed reader (someone who can read chapter books in maybe half a minute just by flipping through the pages). She turned to Morgan.

"I used to live in that Library." She said, her face glowing. "I have my own private collection in a secret room there." Before she could say any more, her brother interrupted her.

"Bookworm."

"Yep. Anyway, it's the most amazing library I've ever been to, and I've been to almost every library in the spiral! There's so much knowledge there and so many minds. Those who wrote the books have achieved immortality -- they will forever live in their pages."

"Yeah yeah yeah, creepy, right?"

The former swashbuckler elbowed her brother. "That dusty old library, eh?" Said Luke. "I'll take you, come on."

Lizzy chuckled good-naturedly. "It's not just some dusty old Library, my friend. It's more magical than magic itself. But Luke, do you remember a couple years ago when we got caught in a fight with the armada (OOC: referring to Roleplay II here...)? I've visited The Laurentine Library since then, and they've more than doubled their security. The students aren't even allowed there anymore! It will be a lot more dangerous than last time, and even then..." She took in a deep breath. "If you guys are going, I'm going too."

Andrew rested a strong hand on his sister's shoulder. "No way I'm leaving Liz this soon! We only just met up! I'm comin' too." Lizzy turned and gratefully gave him a hug.

"Good." She said. "I've been meaning to show you my corner of The Spiral for a long time."
~
OOC: A little revision (spelled it right! Thanks for the help, Kai ) -- Andrew and Lizzy are twins, and two of the four members of The Golden Gryphon Crew. The other two are Jack (friend of Andrew's and a buccaneer, former Ice Wizard) and Heather (friend of Lizzy's, a musketeer). To spread the ways of The Resistance, the went to four places in the spiral -- Marleybone (Heather), Skull Island (Jack), Darkmoor (Andrew), and Valencia (Lizzy), hence her "corner of the spiral".

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Luke Darkrunner on Apr 13, 2014 wrote:
*Hey Lizzy, nice to meet you Andrew," Luke greeted. "Do you know who that pirate over there is?"
Samir said, "That kind of person is someone who would appear as a villain in a book-"
The pirate reading a book near everyone else suddenly stood up and yelled, "DON'T GO ACCUSING PEOPLE LIKE THAT! Also, did you say books? I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooove books. I've always wanted to go to the library in Sivella!"
"That dusty old library, eh? I'll take ya, come on," Luke answered. "What is your name by the way?"
"Name's Morgan."

Sakura glanced up at the sudden volume. "Have you no consideration for the others among you?" She challenged Morgan, blue eyes full of annoyance. The examination of her weapon took a sharp hiatus. "You don't have to be so loud..." One of the Spiral's strongest warriors stood up, her eyes narrowed in aggravation that subsided a minute later. "Library? Sounds... Intriguing." She murmured. "There happens to be a particular novel I've been looking to peruse through.... I'll accompany you."

(How kind if everyone to not notice me.)

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Just Add Bacon on Apr 12, 2014 wrote:
~

"..?"

"Your doo?"

"My 'do."

"Okay..."
A tall redheaded musketeer raised her head up through the trapdoor that led down to the tavern's cellar. She had heard a commotion upstairs and had to investigate. While not wanting to be drawn into any tavern brawls, she knew that any good distraction meant more gold for her.

She climbed through the trapdoor and began making her way around the outside of the tavern, avoiding the spot where a girl was fighting with a couple of cutthroats. Staying behind the few patrons watching the fight, the musketeer made her way quietly towards the tavern door, reducing the amount of gold in the pockets and purses of those she passed.

Untill, a particular pirate caught her eye. A certain blond female pirate. The musketeer snuck up behind the shorter blond pirate and quickly gave the girl a bear hug while almost shouting,

"Bonjour Lizzie, Ca va?!"

"Oh, I mean 'ow are you?" the redhaired pirate translated as Lizzie turned around to find Jenny wearing Scarlet's favourite old leather coat, and holding Lizzie's own gold purse openly in her hand.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
GBalance101 on Apr 13, 2014 wrote:
(Wonder how this is going to play out... Going to use my Buccaneer.)

A buccaneer was perched on a rafter in the Tavern. He was a ninja, with reflexes sharper than a cat. He had red hair like the color of fire, and blue eyes so blue, they looked like water. He could hear everything that was going on, there was 4 people, Luke, Samir, Lizzy, and Andrew. Hmm. He thought that at the right time, which was getting closer by the second, he would make his entrance. But for now, he just hopped into Shadow. (Shadow is like Shadow Magic from Wizard, just look up Wizard101 Shadow Magic for more.) He transformed into a dark figure, Dark Nova, they called it. He chose a person to get behind, this one named Luke. And everytime Luke did something he liked, he would be stronger. Every dislike, and he would become weaker.
The Shadow creature disliked what was going on so far, and so he was getting weak. He transformed into a different one, called Dark Fiend. This time, everything that was going on was a "like", and therefore, he was getting stronger. He chose to get behind a girl named Laura. Now, his strength depended on Laura's actions.

(By the way, Shadow is a fickle thing. Shadow forms reality, and reality bends to someone's whim. And that someone can be anyone who knows Shadow. And this Buccaneer certainly knows Shadow. He can only bend a little of reality. So watch out! Whoever displeases him will feel his wrath!)

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2012
Luke Darkrunner on Apr 13, 2014 wrote:
"Name's Morgan."

OOC: This role play seems cool so far! I hope you don't mind if I join in

A raccoon enters the tavern, twitching his ears as he listened to conversations. " Cooper! " cried a voice from behind him. He spun around at the sound of his name to see Erin slam into a wall beside the tavern's entrance; falling in the sand behind her. " Erin, are you okay? "

" No! You left me in that crowd! It was nearly impossible for me to find you, let alone that entrance. "

" Well maybe you should try using your eyes! Oh wait, hehe forget I said that. " Cooper said awkwardly. He grabbed Erin by the hand and helped her up; it was obvious to him that she was still annoyed though. Having that aside, both of them re-entered Kraken Skulls when they heard someone speak of traveling to Sivella. It would be an exciting trip to go to a library in the center of Armada territory; he thought. " We'll go! " Cooper shouted from across the tavern. While walking over to the pirates, with Erin close behind this time, he saw a girl sitting at a table who quickly got up to question a blonde haired boy about something he didn't catch. Oh well, at least he wasn't in trouble again. He walked up to a pair of twins, two swashbuckler looking pirates he didn't know, and a girl who went by the name of Morgan. " Hello all! The name's Cooper and this is my friend Erin; excuse her grumpiness, she just said a friendly hello to a wooden wall. "

" Hahaha very funny, Cooper. " Erin said kindly. " Hey everybody, we couldn't help hearing about an adventure to Sivella; do you mind us tagging along? "

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Ruthless Alura Bri... on Apr 15, 2014 wrote:

A raccoon enters the tavern, twitching his ears as he listened to conversations. " Cooper! " cried a voice from behind him. He spun around at the sound of his name to see Erin slam into a wall beside the tavern's entrance; falling in the sand behind her. " Erin, are you okay? "

" No! You left me in that crowd! It was nearly impossible for me to find you, let alone that entrance. "

" Well maybe you should try using your eyes! Oh wait, hehe forget I said that. " Cooper said awkwardly. He grabbed Erin by the hand and helped her up; it was obvious to him that she was still annoyed though. Having that aside, both of them re-entered Kraken Skulls when they heard someone speak of traveling to Sivella. It would be an exciting trip to go to a library in the center of Armada territory; he thought. " We'll go! " Cooper shouted from across the tavern. While walking over to the pirates, with Erin close behind this time, he saw a girl sitting at a table who quickly got up to question a blonde haired boy about something he didn't catch. Oh well, at least he wasn't in trouble again. He walked up to a pair of twins, two swashbuckler looking pirates he didn't know, and a girl who went by the name of Morgan. " Hello all! The name's Cooper and this is my friend Erin; excuse her grumpiness, she just said a friendly hello to a wooden wall. "

" Hahaha very funny, Cooper. " Erin said kindly. " Hey everybody, we couldn't help hearing about an adventure to Sivella; do you mind us tagging along? "
"Sivella? Really. I could sneak into Cadiz, be there for a day, and never get seen. But ah well, I need to check out a book for my calculations. Adelmo is my good friend. The Resistance lives on, I say!" said the Shadow creature. This time, a Seraph stood before them. Lines of Shadow surrounded it, disappearing to reveal a Buccaneer wearing ninja attire. "You want to go to Sivella?" he said to the group. "I'll take you. The name's Gordon. George Gordon the First. Pleased to meet ya."

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2011
Ruthless Alura Bri... on Apr 15, 2014 wrote:

Connor heard the others in the tavern talking about a trip to Sivella. He lightly bumped Pearl in the arm, whispering.
"Hey Pearl! They're going to Sivella!"
"I don't want to go..."
"Oh but dear sister, I'll teach you how to read, and if you don't like that, I'll read TO you! Besides, you could study about swordplay there, yes? You can also beat those Johnny Clockworks up like none other!"
"Fine..." Pearl muttered. Connor brightened at her response, and quickly went over to the group.
"Hello there, I just heard about your plans for adventure, and I couldn't help but ask if my elder sister and I could come along. May we?"
~
OOC: Do you guys think we should move this thread over to Central? (I'm assuming everyone has read the announcement.)

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
GBalance101 on Apr 15, 2014 wrote:
"Sivella? Really. I could sneak into Cadiz, be there for a day, and never get seen. But ah well, I need to check out a book for my calculations. Adelmo is my good friend. The Resistance lives on, I say!" said the Shadow creature. This time, a Seraph stood before them. Lines of Shadow surrounded it, disappearing to reveal a Buccaneer wearing ninja attire. "You want to go to Sivella?" he said to the group. "I'll take you. The name's Gordon. George Gordon the First. Pleased to meet ya."
OOC: Neat character! XD I saw a roleplay on here once about a shadow garden and mapped out a character, a wizard who dabbled in the Dark Arts and was curse to be a shadow seraph forever. o. o Poor guy. Never used him. XD But still, neat character, George!
~
Lizzy flinched hard in surprise from Jenny's bear hug, then laughingly turned around and hugged her back. She raised her eyebrows in surprise at seeing Jenny holding her purse.

"What the..? How did you..? Nevermind." Lizzy chuckled and put her purse deep in small pouch at her waist, almost her whole arm into the bag with infinite space. She then latched it tightly, giving Jenny a funny look that made the two girls laugh.

Andrew smiled upon seeing the witchdoctor and the raccoon walk into the tavern. "Hey, Erin!" He called, giving her a hug. "Liz, over here. Erin, this is my sister, Lizzy. Lizzy, this is my Shadow Magic teacher slash neighbor in Darkmoor, Erin."

Cooper was taken aback by the way this strange witchdoctor had hugged his friend without any hesitation; only letting his annoyance show with a twitch of his tail.

"Hello." Erin said in a small voice.

"Hi!" Lizzy replied cheerily.

Erin turned her head to Cooper, realizing that she had forgotten to introduce him. "Oh, yeah! This is my friend Cooper."

"Howdy there." Cooper tipped his hat towards the twins.

"Hi, Cooper!" Said said twins.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Just Add Bacon on Apr 14, 2014 wrote:
OOC: Emma, I'd like to have my characters interact with yours, but I'm not sure how.
~
Laura's steady and almost intimidating blue gaze shocked Lizzy from how suddenly the pirate girl addressed her brother, and she quickly held his hand. Andrew, hardly noticing at all, shrugged. "I don't know." He replied. "I can't remember who exactly they are. It was an accident, anyway. Liz, which one's which?"

"Kai is the oldest -- he's around our age, maybe a little older. If I understand correctly, Felix is the youngest. Somethin' 'bout a sith lord..? He likes to use a sword made of light. I've never seen anything like it."

"Oh yeah! It was Felix. It's no problem -- I'm still here, aren't I?" Andrew laughed a carefree laugh and took his yum from the counter.

At the mention of books, Lizzy's attention immediately turned away and focused on those talking about the glorious invention. She loved reading -- Even though she was only fourteen, she had spent years of her life reading and had become a speed reader (someone who can read chapter books in maybe half a minute just by flipping through the pages). She turned to Morgan.

"I used to live in that Library." She said, her face glowing. "I have my own private collection in a secret room there." Before she could say any more, her brother interrupted her.

"Bookworm."

"Yep. Anyway, it's the most amazing library I've ever been to, and I've been to almost every library in the spiral! There's so much knowledge there and so many minds. Those who wrote the books have achieved immortality -- they will forever live in their pages."

"Yeah yeah yeah, creepy, right?"

The former swashbuckler elbowed her brother. "That dusty old library, eh?" Said Luke. "I'll take you, come on."

Lizzy chuckled good-naturedly. "It's not just some dusty old Library, my friend. It's more magical than magic itself. But Luke, do you remember a couple years ago when we got caught in a fight with the armada (OOC: referring to Roleplay II here...)? I've visited The Laurentine Library since then, and they've more than doubled their security. The students aren't even allowed there anymore! It will be a lot more dangerous than last time, and even then..." She took in a deep breath. "If you guys are going, I'm going too."

Andrew rested a strong hand on his sister's shoulder. "No way I'm leaving Liz this soon! We only just met up! I'm comin' too." Lizzy turned and gratefully gave him a hug.

"Good." She said. "I've been meaning to show you my corner of The Spiral for a long time."
~
OOC: A little revision (spelled it right! Thanks for the help, Kai ) -- Andrew and Lizzy are twins, and two of the four members of The Golden Gryphon Crew. The other two are Jack (friend of Andrew's and a buccaneer, former Ice Wizard) and Heather (friend of Lizzy's, a musketeer). To spread the ways of The Resistance, the went to four places in the spiral -- Marleybone (Heather), Skull Island (Jack), Darkmoor (Andrew), and Valencia (Lizzy), hence her "corner of the spiral".
Lizzy thinks a bit. "The time I was teaching Felix to play chess? Ah!"
She listens to what they're talking about. "That library is in... Valencia, right? Some unicorn mentioned it last time I saw Kai. If you're going into Valencia, be careful. The Armada has been a bit paranoid lately. Oh, and Kai is fifteen years old. Unless you're counting the time he was frozen. Then he's one hundred fifteen years old. Felix prefers to be called by his official title, 'Darth' Felix. He is thirteen years old. And I am the oldest at twenty-one."
"Anyways, if you're headed into Valencia on a dangerous adventure to get into a forbidden library, I'm coming with you."

Ensign
Nov 29, 2013
"Follow me if you want! Just dont make a fuss!" Luke said and dashed out. Samir quickly followed.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Highlander Fox of ... on Apr 14, 2014 wrote:
Sakura glanced up at the sudden volume. "Have you no consideration for the others among you?" She challenged Morgan, blue eyes full of annoyance. The examination of her weapon took a sharp hiatus. "You don't have to be so loud..." One of the Spiral's strongest warriors stood up, her eyes narrowed in aggravation that subsided a minute later. "Library? Sounds... Intriguing." She murmured. "There happens to be a particular novel I've been looking to peruse through.... I'll accompany you."

(How kind if everyone to not notice me.)
(I noticed. If you want, George can hop into Shadow again... and this time, YOUR actions affect his strength!) x evil laugh x

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Quick Pearl on Apr 15, 2014 wrote:
Connor heard the others in the tavern talking about a trip to Sivella. He lightly bumped Pearl in the arm, whispering.
"Hey Pearl! They're going to Sivella!"
"I don't want to go..."
"Oh but dear sister, I'll teach you how to read, and if you don't like that, I'll read TO you! Besides, you could study about swordplay there, yes? You can also beat those Johnny Clockworks up like none other!"
"Fine..." Pearl muttered. Connor brightened at her response, and quickly went over to the group.
"Hello there, I just heard about your plans for adventure, and I couldn't help but ask if my elder sister and I could come along. May we?"
~
OOC: Do you guys think we should move this thread over to Central? (I'm assuming everyone has read the announcement.)
(I made a thread where people can guarantee the movement of their Roleplays to Central. I'll sign this one up.)

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2012
GBalance101 on Apr 15, 2014 wrote:
Cooper turned around with a friendly smile and faced George. " Hi there George, pleased to meet you as well! The name's Cooper and this is Erin." He told the buccaneer, gesturing to the blind witch doctor then focusing his attention back to George. " Although good sir, I think we already have someone taking us; thanks for the offer though! Maybe you'd like to come with us?" The raccoon said politely. He turned his head towards Laura when she announced her decision to come as well, then to Sakura and lastly Connor. This should be fun; he thought with a hint amusement. Nothing like this had ever happened in his home of Cool Ranch! Pirates coming together like this to accompany someone into the unknown; who knows what will happen. Cooper's tail lashed with excitement, almost knocking over someone's cup of yum.

Erin chuckled at Cooper's clumsiness as his tail hit the cup. " Well it looks like someone's excited. "

" Yea! I can't wait! Do you know when we're going? " He asked at the very moment Luke and Samir dashed out of the tavern. " I'm guessing now! " Erin replied. Her staff rapidly sent a series of sound waves throughout the tavern that only she could hear; she stood for a second as they bounced back, telling her the whereabouts of everything in the area. Once Erin received enough information about where she needed to step, she ran after the pirates with Cooper following close behind. A rush of relief flooded over her once she realized she didn't miss the entrance this time.

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2011
GBalance101 on Apr 16, 2014 wrote:
(I made a thread where people can guarantee the movement of their Roleplays to Central. I'll sign this one up.)
(OOC: I saw the thread and yarred it. Thanks! BTW, I'm on Central as clearone232, just an FYI.)

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Luke Darkrunner on Apr 15, 2014 wrote:
"Follow me if you want! Just dont make a fuss!" Luke said and dashed out. Samir quickly followed.
"Meh. I'll go with ya." said George. He transformed into another Shadow creature, this time a Dark Sheperd. "I can move the fastest in this form. We can use my ship if you want. Not only can I move faster than normal, I can beat you to Sivella!"

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2011
Ruthless Alura Bri... on Apr 17, 2014 wrote:
Cooper turned around with a friendly smile and faced George. " Hi there George, pleased to meet you as well! The name's Cooper and this is Erin." He told the buccaneer, gesturing to the blind witch doctor then focusing his attention back to George. " Although good sir, I think we already have someone taking us; thanks for the offer though! Maybe you'd like to come with us?" The raccoon said politely. He turned his head towards Laura when she announced her decision to come as well, then to Sakura and lastly Connor. This should be fun; he thought with a hint amusement. Nothing like this had ever happened in his home of Cool Ranch! Pirates coming together like this to accompany someone into the unknown; who knows what will happen. Cooper's tail lashed with excitement, almost knocking over someone's cup of yum.

Erin chuckled at Cooper's clumsiness as his tail hit the cup. " Well it looks like someone's excited. "

" Yea! I can't wait! Do you know when we're going? " He asked at the very moment Luke and Samir dashed out of the tavern. " I'm guessing now! " Erin replied. Her staff rapidly sent a series of sound waves throughout the tavern that only she could hear; she stood for a second as they bounced back, telling her the whereabouts of everything in the area. Once Erin received enough information about where she needed to step, she ran after the pirates with Cooper following close behind. A rush of relief flooded over her once she realized she didn't miss the entrance this time.
"Come on Pearl! They're leaving!" Connor exclaimed, pulling Pearl, by the hand, from her seat. She shook away his hand with slight annoyance.
"I don't need your help to get up!"
"Maybe physically, but in spirit you need me."
Pearl gave a quick smirk, and this time grabbed Connor's wrist and starting pulling him out the door to follow the blind girl and the raccoon.

Ensign
Nov 29, 2013
"If you're coming to Sivella with me, get on my ship!

(OOC: Move to Central now. to be continued there.)