Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirates and Wizards

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
I think I have a theory, where us pirates travel outside of the worlds, like in their border, while the wizards travel in the worlds.
Pirates travel from skyway to skyway, and wizards use spiral keys to access the doors to each world, we travel differently, and perhaps we visit different areas of the world.
Like in MooShu, we never visit the Jade Palace, we just try and look for the map, going from helping the Yakooza, to finding the turtle balls, those are never mentioned in MooShu, where the wizard is trying to help cure the emperor.
Also, does anyone else notice the inaccessible areas at the edge of some skyways, where there seems to be nothing there, or there are things that block our view of what could be in those areas?

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Noble Tyler Strong on Apr 23, 2014 wrote:
I think I have a theory, where us pirates travel outside of the worlds, like in their border, while the wizards travel in the worlds.
Pirates travel from skyway to skyway, and wizards use spiral keys to access the doors to each world, we travel differently, and perhaps we visit different areas of the world.
Like in MooShu, we never visit the Jade Palace, we just try and look for the map, going from helping the Yakooza, to finding the turtle balls, those are never mentioned in MooShu, where the wizard is trying to help cure the emperor.
Also, does anyone else notice the inaccessible areas at the edge of some skyways, where there seems to be nothing there, or there are things that block our view of what could be in those areas?
I think that's incorrect. Oh sure, we travel to the same worlds as Wizards, but we have completely different areas. The Wizard worlds are just big floating islands, but we have individual skyways. If you ask a wizard if they've ever been to Hamamitsu, they'll think you're crazy if you say it's in Mooshu. But we are in Mooshu the same time as Wizards, and Blind Mew said that the unaccesible skyway in Hamamitsu is the Imperial Skyway, where the Wizards try to cure the Emperor. So were in Skull Island when wizards are in Wizard City, but Monquista, Valencia, and Cool Ranch take as long as Krokotopia and Marleybone. So we go through 3 worlds when they go through two. But Monquista and Valencia are very short, while Cool Ranch was incredibly long. Ask Blind Mew for more, or look on his story threads.